Beyond Words - The Art of Body Language and Physical Escalation by Cajun and Vercetti
123 LastLast

Beyond Words - The Art of Body Language and Physical Escalation by Cajun and Vercetti

Hey guys,

I was one of the lucky few to get my hands on the Beyond Words DVD and I got to tell you, its outstanding. This box set is jam packed from minute one with useful tools and skills to help you right now! And that really is the beauty of it...no routines required here, its all about becoming more aware of how you present youself, and this change came be made in an instant. Why put yourself at an immediate disadvantage and display low value by doing something as simple as hanging your head 20 degrees lower than it should be??? Of course it takes practice, but this DVD set takes you through it step by step.

Whats more, Vercetti and Cajun do an excellent job of presenting the core ideas of this product and 5.0 and Keychain chip in to give added value.

Honestly lads, this is a great product, there is lots to be learned from each of the boys...they inform and entertain! I dont know if this Beyond Words DVD set will be released again, but if it is, my advice is not to hesitate and purchase! Im applying these techniques as much as I can everyday...and the results are two fold: not only do people percieve you differently, but you also begin to percieve yourself differently, in a more positive and confident way...for me, this is half the battle.

To Vercetti, Cajun, 5.0 and Keychain...thank you!

M

Toronto-ish

Quote Originally Posted by Maurizio View Post
    Hey guys,

I was one of the lucky few to get my hands on the Beyond Words DVD and I got to tell you, its outstanding. This box set is jam packed from minute one with useful tools and skills to help you right now! And that really is the beauty of it...no routines required here, its all about becoming more aware of how you present youself, and this change came be made in an instant. Why put yourself at an immediate disadvantage and display low value by doing something as simple as hanging your head 20 degrees lower than it should be??? Of course it takes practice, but this DVD set takes you through it step by step.

Whats more, Vercetti and Cajun do an excellent job of presenting the core ideas of this product and 5.0 and Keychain chip in to give added value.

Honestly lads, this is a great product, there is lots to be learned from each of the boys...they inform and entertain! I dont know if this Beyond Words DVD set will be released again, but if it is, my advice is not to hesitate and purchase! Im applying these techniques as much as I can everyday...and the results are two fold: not only do people percieve you differently, but you also begin to percieve yourself differently, in a more positive and confident way...for me, this is half the battle.

M
    How much is it going to be?

Awesome, I found out about it recently but heard it's already out of stock. I wonder why it would be out of stock when there are people willing and ready to buy it, kinda counter-productive. All I know is that Cajun is a pua god after seeing him in action. Don't know much about vercetti, but he's probably good as well. Cheers to the LS crew for bringing pickup a step further!

4. Beyond Words DVDS-The Best Money Can Buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Maurizio View Post
    Hey guys,

M
    I have to agree with M The Beyond Words Dvds are freaking amazing! The wealth of information on there is superb! It's like having your own personal gold mind. I can feel my skills improving every day. The exercises and mindset these gentlemen are teaching not only apply to the game but to life itself. If you want to take your game to the next level you have to get yourself a copy of this program.

Thanks Vercetti, Cajun, 5.0 and Keychain! Oh yeah and we can not forget about Izzy! lol Thanks!

5. Amazing

Beyond Words has quite literally changed my life. I've incorporated it into every aspect of my life - not just game. In fact, I just got my dream job after incorporating body language into the interview/application process.

Particular mention goes to Vercetti - awesome bit.

Great stuff guys!

Howlett

Awesome, I found out about it recently but heard it's already out of stock. I wonder why it would be out of stock when there are people willing and ready to buy it, kinda counter-productive. All I know is that Cajun is a pua god after seeing him in action. Don't know much about vercetti, but he's probably good as well. Cheers to the LS crew for bringing pickup a step further!
    There's no news yet but sign up on this page below to get on the list to be notified when we have an update.

http://www.lovesystems.com/beyondwords/

the art of body language by vercetti

hi, guys

I love to tell you about the seminar I took in amsterdam about body language by vercetti.

first of all if you think it is just about body langauge, than you are all wrong!

it's more than just how you present your body, it's more than you with women, it's more than your game, ...

it is about you on subconscious level, how you look to your self, how you propose your life.

for example:
    where are you stand in life? how would you life look like about a year from now, if you do what you do now? how would it look like if you overcome things that you prevent to get better in your game, in your life, with women, with life?

you will do exercices there in the seminar and you get exercices you can do at home. you will do things with your body, things that mAFC do and than you will do things like mPUA do.
    you also get information what to do when you're too tall or too short, compared too the woman you are talking about.

I find it difficult to tell, because it was an eye opener for my at least, my life changes for the second time; first when I discover lovesystems, and now when I have taken this seminar.

Daytona Beach, FL

I ordered the DVD set as soon as the web site opened, and I've had it for about a week now.

Disk 1 has just over 49 minutes of content. It's introductory in nature, so you might already be aware of some or all of it, depending on how much reading and learning you have already done on things like posture, breathing, situational awareness, eye contact, and other concepts. On the other hand if you have no idea what the term "beer shield" means, then this is the place to start.

The material is presented as if you were a student in a seminar. There are at least three different camera views which are switched between, and the presenter is in front of the room speaking to you, and from time to time performing demonstrations alone and with other students. Video and audio quality is good, and unlike a class, you don't have to worry about taking notes or missing something, you can review it over and over, or anytime you like.

I'll continue to update this thread as I finish watching the other disks in the set.

Toronto-ish

Quote Originally Posted by Phero View Post
    There's no news yet but sign up on this page below to get on the list to be notified when we have an update.

http://www.lovesystems.com/beyondwords/
    Are you guys updating the material or just waiting for the production company to produce a new batch?

Quote Originally Posted by jamslut View Post
    Are you guys updating the material or just waiting for the production company to produce a new batch?
    Right now all I know is what Savoy said earlier - we'd love to make more since it's been so popular, but as of right now it's stayed capped at 500. If there's a chance to do more, I'm pretty sure we will. The best thing to do is to check http://www.lovesystems.com/beyondwords/ periodically for updates.