Approval seeking

Approval seeking

I think my biggest problem is that when i talk to girls I need approval. And I am not talking about girls that I'm attracted to. I'm talking about any girl that can be potentially interested in me. If she's between 16 and 50 and she may show she's available, she has to like me, otherwise I feel the urge to make her do so.

This leads to me generating an ooze of neediness and I have to repeat in my mind "I don't need approval. I don't need approval". Is this normal ?, do you guys have this problem also? or better yet is there a magic way to get rid of this behavior because it really ruins my game.

Quote Originally Posted by jeginbuci View Post
    I think my biggest problem is that when i talk to girls I need approval. And I am not talking about girls that I'm attracted to. I'm talking about any girl that can be potentially interested in me. If she's between 16 and 50 and she may show she's available, she has to like me, otherwise I feel the urge to make her do so.

This leads to me generating an ooze of neediness and I have to repeat in my mind "I don't need approval. I don't need approval". Is this normal ?, do you guys have this problem also? or better yet is there a magic way to get rid of this behavior because it really ruins my game.
    Read your own sig bud. You are describing the definition of "outcome dependent", I don't know how to break the habit for you but you will start feeling better about everything once you honestly don't give a shit about what a woman thinks about you.