Boston Area Wings - Page 35

FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast
  1. Boston Area Wings

I'm in the Boston area too. I try to hit town 4 days/nights per week. Message me if you're down to hit the streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Hi, I am new at Boston without any experience, but I am motivated to learn and practice daygame.

3. Hi, I'm a beginner that has just started, close enough to the Boston to meetup but don't actually live in Boston. Message me if you're interested.

4. Hey guys, I just moved to Boston a few weeks ago and am looking for a wing. I'm pretty new this stuff, but I'm excited to get started. Feel free to PM me if you want to meet up, maybe we could a few people together or something.

5. Hi All,

As my friends know, I recently moved to Boston and looking to get involved in the community. While I have had success in the past, I am eager to learn and make improvements. This is the mind set I'm looking for in a potential wing.

If you're interested in going out on Fridays and Saturdays, let me know 857.302.2919.

-Drew

6. Hi everyone,

Looking for a wing in Boston. I am relatively new to going out in a systematic basis (4 nights a week), used to do it on and off so I am like totally rusted in those little skills I had and would totally call myself a newbie nowadays. So in need of a wing that is into the game. So far going out with friends who get all emotional if you mention the game, let alone support you in any way and that don't understand a shit of why you are doing what you are doing. So you know how it feels ...

7. Ruby Social http://www.rubysocial.com holds one day/night bootcamps in Boston that are fairly cheap. They also have a good community of guys to go out with.

I'm looking for a Daygame wingman. Interested?

9. New-b. Live in RI looking to work but need a wing/coach.

I have zero problem with the approach, what I say doesnít always fall in line since not thought out...

Need work anyone down? Iíll go to Boston
    Pm me

10. still looking for a wing, HMU 4012858080
    Anyone around CT, RI, Boston area hmu. I'm always looking to expand my network and learn from others (vice versa). Don't worry if its been a while since you've seen this post im planning on pimping for years and my number never changes.
    Last edited by Drpaxx; 04-08-2018 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Add more details