How to handle a PUA

123 LastLast

How to handle a PUA

Ok, my question is totally the opposite of the advice being given now. I was at a bar with a girl i've dated for a month or so. I stepped away for a while and this dude started to hit on her. I butted in like a jealous BF would and this guy totally AMOGed me. he said "your bf doesn't like you to make friends does he?' and then went on to make me feel really dumb with his remarks. I also noticed that my gf was quite interested in this guy. fortunately nothing much happened and he dissappeared.
    I definitely want to come out on top in the future. So how do i handle a PUA hitting on my girl? what do i do in the future?

hit him in the face....hard...multiple times ....lol just joking.
    I am not sure what you should do to get him off your girl as I am quite a novice at this, but search for AMOG tactics and you might be able to find something useful. Personally, however, I would just let him pick her up. If she is willing to get picked up you shouldn't put up with that. If this girls is just someone who is filling the void for the moment you would be better off cutting her loose. If she thinks she will be happier with this guy then by all means let her go. If you are looking to marry this lady then you need to take a serious look at her loyalty towards you. Don't let her play these types of games with you.
    That is my two cents. Good Luck!

Jesus Thinks

Man, I've been away for a month and this happens?. lol well dude you can't really handle a PUA. You gotta make sure whatever he does you defuse it. If he's playing games with your girl then Let him. You have to really move your attention away from the two of them. If she plays back she's either bored with you or wants more attention from your friends when she's around you and using him as a way to get attention from you. Remember, if you're satisfying your girl she's definitely not going to cheat on you. Why should she??!??!?!?!
    Why WOULD she?????
    Why shouldn't you be flatterred that someone thinks your girl is hot enough to pick up?
    And ultimately, she's not your property, if she's stupid enough to fuck around then she's not worth it..
    BUT
    On the flip side. If you're not confident with your girl, you gotta befriend the guy. If he refuses your friendship then pull your girl out ASAP to another location. Nicely.
    Scenario:
    A) Coming back from the toilet, your girlfriend is smiling deeply into the eyes of a strange man while he's doing palm readings on her.
    What do you do?
    Peace and Love,
    Slide Jesus some Skin

San Diego, CA

AMOG him. Dominate him physically, mentally, socially.
    You got tooled because you were afraid. Afraid translates as needy. Girls don't like needy.
    She showed interest, not because he was better than you, but because you reacted to him. Her female instinct tells her that if you're threatened by him, that he must have some higher value. How could she not be intrigued? You give him all the power when you allow her to know you aren't comfortable with him around.
    Buy the guy the fruitiest, pinkest drink they can make. Get it garnished with cherries and umbrellas. Ask who her new friend is and give him a slap on the back as you introduce yourself. "This is John." Smile, say nice to meet you and get his name wrong when you repeat it. "Nice to meet you Don." Hand him the drink while shaking his hand hard. Then converse as normal. If you leave him enough space, he'll hang himself. If you try to tool him, you'll give him ammo.
    Ever notice how you get most nervous when there are long pauses? He'll be sitting there, pink drink in hand, with a slight sting in his hand and shoulder. Create tension and force him to work it out. Don't let him do that to you. And there's nothing wrong with kinoing your woman right in front of him.
    Love,
    Rain

"In matters of the heart, it's the heart that matters."

Valparaiso, IN....go to school in Evansville, IN

And there's nothing wrong with kinoing your woman right in front of him.
    I was checking out cliff's convention a couple months ago and I think it was Sensei who talked about that. He said that kino is very powerful in that if you're kinoing the girl while this guy's gaming her, she'll associate those good feelings with you because of the kino. I haven't had to try it yet, so I can't verify the effectiveness, but worth a try, it makes sense.
    That beings said, listen to rain. It's all about first impressions. Make yours a superior one.
    If she is willing to get picked up you shouldn't put up with that.
    I know loyalty is good and all, but let's be realistic. Women generally have weaker frames, ergo a PUA can reframe her. And even though we're improving ourselves, nobody is perfect. After a while there are almost always a few things you do that bother your woman. These can be minor things that are really just normal. Tyler Durden has (had, now?) an archived post of boyfriend destroyers. A skilled PUA can and probably will try and pull one of those, and they work. I've used them a few times myself.
    What I'm saying is, don't trust your girl's loyalty, even if she is. AMOG the fucker who's trying to take her.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 05-28-2006 at 10:57 AM.

thanks guys, this is some good stuff here. i just got invited to a wedding where my girlfriend is a brides maid. there is going to be dancing there. normally i just say "real men don't dance, they make people dance around them" but the fact is that i dance as well as stevie wonder drives. any tips???
    by the way, this is a really good place for AFC's like me to come too. some really good and useful advice here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownboy
    I definitely want to come out on top in the future. So how do i handle a PUA hitting on my girl? what do i do in the future?
    Everyone is different. Every relationship is different. I'll just tell you what I would do; you be the judge of whether or not that would fit your situation, okay?
    My current girlfriend and I are both young. We like to go out, and get drunk. Sometimes when we're going out together, I'll be off to the toilet and I'll return and some chump's talking to my girlfriend. Usually I'll just act like we're all friends; I'll befriend the guy and I'll make sure I become the focus of attention in the set. It's simply a new set.
    I will NOT act like an AFC and try to get my girlfriend to get away from the guy. Why would I? Nobody's gonna steal my girlfriend. I'm BG! Come on!
    If I fail to hold the set, or the guy's too focussed on my girlfriend.. I'll just make sure that she's okay with his attention and feels comfortable and safe (I can basically do this in one second - it's all body language). Then I'll walk off and talk to some people around me. If she's meeting new people; I'm meeting new people.
    I'll stay in sight, just in case the guy's making her uncomfortable and she needs me. But I really don't have to worry about anyone 'stealing' her. If you're worried about that: end the relationship and start working on your mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownboy
    thanks guys, this is some good stuff here. i just got invited to a wedding where my girlfriend is a brides maid. there is going to be dancing there. normally i just say "real men don't dance, they make people dance around them" but the fact is that i dance as well as stevie wonder drives. any tips???
    Be confident and tell her you can't dance.
    Many people can't dance. Fuck it. If you feel shy about it, it makes it something to feel shy about. If you're comfortable with it; other people will respect that.

I'm giving this thread a bump cause I found it useful

Quote Originally Posted by BSUR
    Be confident and tell her you can't dance.
    Many people can't dance. Fuck it. If you feel shy about it, it makes it something to feel shy about. If you're comfortable with it; other people will respect that.
    Or, conversely, learn to dance. It's not that hard and once you develop an inner rythm, dancing becomes easy.