Indications a stripper likes you. - Page 3

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. Quote Originally Posted by joedreamer View Post
    It's a basic rule, don't fall into the trap of become the guy who's always giving her money.
    You're dead on with that one. I wish all of these girls were REQUIRED to take the Strip and Grow Rich classes.

    Some of you would disagree with me, but, that would help many of them stop getting in situations where they become desperate, have money management issues, drink and do drugs at work, and smoke.

    Think about it. A girl who just drinks water at work (the super strippers do, or maybe have 1 drink a night) and who tries to build rapport with the customers and works the floor sober, who has her own apartment, bank accounts and some savings, car with current tags and insurance, no DUI's, pays her bills on time and works a set schedule each week, is easier to deal with if you are able to build rapport with her. Yes there are dancers like this. Not a lot, but some. Some with a little tweaking can become like this.

    A girl with warrants for minor stuff that escalates, is behind on her rent, living in a hotel because she ran away from a boyfriend who gives her black eyes and is jealous of her dancing, drinks too much because she is depressed, is always going to need someone to bail her out, even if she really likes you.

    You won't be able to have a peaceful fuck with her, when her life is overflowing with these types of problems. And a lot of the twenty something dancers are problematic, closer to 30, and they "may" have matured a bit.

    The more stable they are, the easier it is to be FB's.

    Met one the other day who was really into me. We hooked up Saturday day, no flaking, but she has so many problems, she was getting upset and embarrased telling me about them. I texted her telling her who to contact, and what to do to get her shit straight. As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make em drink. She says she doesn't see me as a trick, and I assured her I can't be played. The ball is in her court. I don't have time for that shit.

    I don't have a problem with tipping or buying a few dances from the occasional stripper I meet, who appears to click with me, on the FIRST meeting. Maybe the 2nd meeting I tip her on stage, along with a few other girls, just so I can blend in. After that no way. You can give a dancer a fish and they will eat for a meal, or teach them to fish and they'll eat for a lifetime. If these girls get out of bail out mode, they will be better to deal with.

    Some older married guys are so lonely for a cute girl on their arm, that they will pay for their companionship and pay their bills. Dancers easily spot those types and will work them. I would too. I'm middle aged, but am hip and stylishly dressed. They ain't pulling that crap with me.



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Slacker30 View Post
    You're dead on with that one. I wish all of these girls were REQUIRED to take the Strip and Grow Rich classes.

    Some of you would disagree with me, but, that would help many of them stop getting in situations where they become desperate, have money management issues, drink and do drugs at work, and smoke.

    Think about it. A girl who just drinks water at work (the super strippers do, or maybe have 1 drink a night) and who tries to build rapport with the customers and works the floor sober, who has her own apartment, bank accounts and some savings, car with current tags and insurance, no DUI's, pays her bills on time and works a set schedule each week, is easier to deal with if you are able to build rapport with her. Yes there are dancers like this. Not a lot, but some. Some with a little tweaking can become like this.

    A girl with warrants for minor stuff that escalates, is behind on her rent, living in a hotel because she ran away from a boyfriend who gives her black eyes and is jealous of her dancing, drinks too much because she is depressed, is always going to need someone to bail her out, even if she really likes you.

    You won't be able to have a peaceful fuck with her, when her life is overflowing with these types of problems. And a lot of the twenty something dancers are problematic, closer to 30, and they "may" have matured a bit.

    The more stable they are, the easier it is to be FB's.

    Met one the other day who was really into me. We hooked up Saturday day, no flaking, but she has so many problems, she was getting upset and embarrased telling me about them. I texted her telling her who to contact, and what to do to get her shit straight. As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make em drink. She says she doesn't see me as a trick, and I assured her I can't be played. The ball is in her court. I don't have time for that shit.

    I don't have a problem with tipping or buying a few dances from the occasional stripper I meet, who appears to click with me, on the FIRST meeting. Maybe the 2nd meeting I tip her on stage, along with a few other girls, just so I can blend in. After that no way. You can give a dancer a fish and they will eat for a meal, or teach them to fish and they'll eat for a lifetime. If these girls get out of bail out mode, they will be better to deal with.

    Some older married guys are so lonely for a cute girl on their arm, that they will pay for their companionship and pay their bills. Dancers easily spot those types and will work them. I would too. I'm middle aged, but am hip and stylishly dressed. They ain't pulling that crap with me.

    I like how it's easy to tell which PUA's have experienced quite a bit of success with strippers. There really is quite a few steps involved with the whole process, but, after you do get into a routine, the patterns easily start jumping out at you.

    Money management problems are interesting. Every time I'd be running errands with my strippers, we'd usually stop at the bank so she could deposit her nights earnings. Every time, for some reason, she's show me her bank statement. What surprised me was she never had over $2,000 in her account. Which always seemed kind of weird, because, there would be at least one night a week she'd come home & she'd be super happy because she made $1,400 that night. Where does all their money go?

    I can't think of a stripper who didn't ONLY drink water or limit themselves to one drink. My experience was always, I'd buy us drinks, then she'd buy us drinks... back & forth back & forth. I always got lucky & hung out with the strippers who had the majority of their shit together. Own apartment, legal car, no DUI's, etc.

    I can confirm the gossip about boyfriends beating their girls. If you pay close attention, you'll notice these little bruises & what not's in the club lighting. ALWAYS BE CAREFUL WHEN IT COMES TO CLUB LIGHTING! I can't stress this enough... I've accidentally picked up some nasty chicks, all because of how much the club lighting hides. The club lighting hides bruising, scars (cesarean, scraped knees, wrist cutting, etc.), it hides cellulite (on belly, thighs, ass, etc.), black eyes... everything you can think of. And it's not JUST the lighting that hides these things. The fact they she's naked will keep your eyes focus on the sexual parts & your unconscious mind will automatically filter the "unattractive" items out of existence.

    A final note, and I'm REALLY hesitating in sharing these little techniques/tricks.. "butt fuck it"! And if you don't think these tricks are amazing.. then.. your dumb! :P

    Here we go... Two amazing things I've stumbled upon.

    First one. Stop at the gas station & buy like $30 worth of lottery tickets & use that to tip them on stage. At first they'll like.. what the fuck is that!? (maybe she'll get a little pissy at first). Then you say... LOTTO TICKETS! There's a TOTAL attitude change. They can't wait to get off stage & scratch them. I recall the first time I did this, we had at least eight strippers gathering around the lotto ticket scratching area, trying to see what was up. Make sure to have a quarter ready for them too. Lol.. don't be that tool.

    Second. Show up with a bag full of blow pops. Do I need to explain this one? All you do is say, "Hey! What color of blow pop do you want?" Pretty soon you have all the strippers in the club sucking on blow pops, thanks to you. Easy status move. Easy curiosity builder.

    Now, I'm not 100% sure about all the psychology behind these two moves. All I know is that it gets a lot of attention, it works, it's fun, & you get all the easy status credits for it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by joedreamer View Post
    I like how it's easy to tell which PUA's have experienced quite a bit of success with strippers. There really is quite a few steps involved with the whole process, but, after you do get into a routine, the patterns easily start jumping out at you.

    Money management problems are interesting. Every time I'd be running errands with my strippers, we'd usually stop at the bank so she could deposit her nights earnings. Every time, for some reason, she's show me her bank statement. What surprised me was she never had over $2,000 in her account. Which always seemed kind of weird, because, there would be at least one night a week she'd come home & she'd be super happy because she made $1,400 that night. Where does all their money go?

    I can't think of a stripper who didn't ONLY drink water or limit themselves to one drink. My experience was always, I'd buy us drinks, then she'd buy us drinks... back & forth back & forth. I always got lucky & hung out with the strippers who had the majority of their shit together. Own apartment, legal car, no DUI's, etc.

    I can confirm the gossip about boyfriends beating their girls. If you pay close attention, you'll notice these little bruises & what not's in the club lighting. ALWAYS BE CAREFUL WHEN IT COMES TO CLUB LIGHTING! I can't stress this enough... I've accidentally picked up some nasty chicks, all because of how much the club lighting hides. The club lighting hides bruising, scars (cesarean, scraped knees, wrist cutting, etc.), it hides cellulite (on belly, thighs, ass, etc.), black eyes... everything you can think of. And it's not JUST the lighting that hides these things. The fact they she's naked will keep your eyes focus on the sexual parts & your unconscious mind will automatically filter the "unattractive" items out of existence.

    A final note, and I'm REALLY hesitating in sharing these little techniques/tricks.. "butt fuck it"! And if you don't think these tricks are amazing.. then.. your dumb! :P

    Here we go... Two amazing things I've stumbled upon.

    First one. Stop at the gas station & buy like $30 worth of lottery tickets & use that to tip them on stage.


    These girls piss away money like water. Cab fare, court fines, drinks, cigarettes, drugs, always going out to eat, no food at home, getting off work and going to 7-11 to get pet food and toilet paper cause they never grocery shop. They don't cut coupons, shop for sales, everything they spend is spur of the moment.

    Plus these girls lie about how much money they make. $1400 might have been before tip outs or for 3-4 days work. These girls "say" they will be at work M-F from 12-7, but you show up several times during those hours, and they are nowhere to be found. When you finally catch up with them, they have some lame excuse about why they weren't there.

    I like your lottery ticket approach. That's funny. I want to try that.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Slacker30 View Post
    These girls piss away money like water. Cab fare, court fines, drinks, cigarettes, drugs, always going out to eat, no food at home, getting off work and going to 7-11 to get pet food and toilet paper cause they never grocery shop. They don't cut coupons, shop for sales, everything they spend is spur of the moment.
    Yup... I can confirm this. Money don't mean shit & it shouldn't. At least not in their reality. I NEVER felt bad about accepting their generous gifts. Never worried they'd never be able to make money to pay rent. It only takes one night of work to pay ALL bills. But what's weird is.. they still stress & bitch about money. Never in the words, "I can't afford", it's usually... "uhhh... I have to work tonight, when I don't feel like it, so I can hopefully pay my bills on time, so the landlord wont wake me up early in the morning (at 1pm) and demand payment". A bit extreme of an example, but it says what I need it to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker30 View Post
    Plus these girls lie about how much money they make. $1400 might have been before tip outs or for 3-4 days work.
    There'd be days where she was feeling too lazy & offered to pay me to count her money.. I can personally confirm a $1,400 night win. It wasn't an every night thing... it was on a good weekend when there was some big event going on.. I lived in a touristy place, so.. there was a LOT of big stuff always going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker30 View Post
    I like your lottery ticket approach. That's funny. I want to try that.
    Lol... please do! When you dispense them.. make it rain!! And hold out a quarter for them once they get off stage to track you down. :P

  5. Quote Originally Posted by joedreamer View Post
    Lol... please do! When you dispense them.. make it rain!! And hold out a quarter for them once they get off stage to track you down. :P
    And you know not to linger after you shower them with potential money. Rain on them & run away.. give them a chance to find you & hunt you down.

  6. Nice: Lottery tickets. That's hilarious.

    And it's not JUST the lighting that hides these things.
    Don't forget make up. Not only does the generally large amount of makeup hide stuff, but the club lighting hides the makeup. Take one of those girls out after work and even after she's tried to take off some of the make up, in normal light it can make her look like a space alien. Star Trek TOS if you know what I mean. Hot but not human looking.

  7. Indications a stripper likes you.

    Nice lottery idea!

    Even taking a stripped outside to a smoking area usually takes away a lot of the effect the lighting and atmosphere has.

  8. Indications she likes you: 1) Repeated sex without paying

    I found this forum because I had this in my head, not to wax philosophical, but other than having sex on a repeated basis without paying her is the only sign a stripper is into you, by definition:

    1) She's not getting money, which is what separates strippers from other women
    2) You're (I'm assuming) getting what you want which is a lot of sex with her.

    I was at the club and bought a lap dance with this girl who said I was hot, and I asked for her phone number. She didn't give it to me, instead she had me give her MY phone number. The next day, she calls me, not from the club but from her place, she gave me her home address, I picked her up and I closed the deal for nothing.

    That still doesn't prove she likes me. A good experience like that can mean more return visits to the club and therefore more money. I might propose going out and for several reasons she might decline, because she's working that night, or she has a busy schedule. Or she might accept. Neither are indications that she doesn't see me as a customer and potential income source.

  9. Ask yourself, what's your goal in all this anyway. If your goal is to have sex with hot girls, and a hot girl has sex with you because she thinks she'll eventually get money out of you, I say "Mission Accomplished!"

    Girls don't have to like you to have sex with you.

    If you're trying to find a future wife or even a serious girlfriend in a strip club, I feel sorry for you.

  10. I guess that's true. Personally I'm not looking for a serious girlfriend or wife at all, I just don't want to get played.

Similar Threads

  1. She likes me, but...
    By UdiStart in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:34 AM
  2. I think she likes me....?
    By What lies beneath in forum Phone/Text Game
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:29 PM
  3. she likes me but...
    By PoloDon in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 05:53 AM
  4. she likes me, but doesn't?
    By calvinj in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 01:23 PM
  5. Nobody Likes You!
    By Future in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter