Indications a stripper likes you. - Page 2

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You know a stripper likes you when she turns off the sales pitch and starts talking to you like a real person.

Progress with a stripper is when she'll go out and do something ordinary with you, like dinner and a show. This is also a good flake check. You need to find out what her issues are (there will be some) and decide if you can deal with them. The drug problem, the jealous boyfriend, the control-freak pimp, the crazy roommate, the total inability to plan ahead more than a few hours - you'll see all of those.

A useful question to ask a stripper is where she works out. The better ones go to a gym. A workout date can be fun. Strippers are jocks. Anybody who does pole work is a lot stronger than they look.

2. I think most strippers have had a bad experience with a guy/boyfriend. So they are very guarded at first and put on a front, plus they are at work hustling. But if you can get her to talk honestly about herself and her life they seem like pretty vulnerable people and just they dream of having a normal life.

Any stripper with good hustling skills will do these things on the list:

* She heralds your arrival - (To make you think she actually likes you and you have a chance with her = you will spend more $ on her )
    * She keeps track of you - ( Same as above )
    * She dances more innocent-like, more playful - ( To make you think she's not such a bad girl and she's really innocent & cute & appealing to you AFC side )
    * Your conversations with her become more personal - ( If you talk with any stripper multiple times they eventually run out of things to say and open up a bit )
    * She sings your praises - ( She will point out and tell you how hot you are, how cool you are, you wear nice clothes etc just to make you feel good about yourself )
    * She defends you - ( She doesn't want you getting pissed off and leaving the club with your $, also maybe a GFE type hustle on her part )
    * She shares with you - ( prob some candy some other guy bought for her lol )
    * She gets jealous - ( she is really just angry that she might loose out on getting $ from you. Especially if you run the "spend no money" rule on her and give $ to other girls )
    * She grooms you - ( This is classic 101 stripper tactics. Its female kino, GFE experience )
    * She touches you - ( Female kino and its hard to resist. I told a stripper sorry no thanks to a dance while I was standing at the bar. So she just stands there touching me and rubbing my back underneath my shirt for 10 mins saying nothing while i ignore her. I nearly caved and suddenly I wanted a dance from her WTF )
    * She offers hugs - ( To make you think she likes you. Plus its almost a tease you feel her tits or body against you briefly & then she pulls away and you want more )
    * She asks you to stay/come back to see her - ( could be genuine or just wants more of your $. Its in her best interests to keep good customers/patrons coming back )

The only ones on the list I think they cant fake or cant fake very well are:

* You can see it in her eyes - ( hard to explain but you should feel it or her body language matches the expressions on her face )
    * She Squirms when you get close, especially the first time - ( hopefully shes not squirming because your a creep lol. If she is genuinely attracted to you she should have butterflies in her stomach and act a little bit nervous or silly and be off her game)

Sparkdog is right. They are just like any other girls once you get past that armor. She should give you some clear signals if she is attracted to you. She might be really guarded or been hurt in the past, so she will test you alot to see if your only after sex. But if she keeps flaking or doesn't want anything to do with you while your not inside the club, that should make it pretty obvious. Its all a fantasy inside the club you really cant take anything they do or say on face value until you have figured them out.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Milz
    (To make you think she actually likes you and you have a chance with her = you will spend more $ on her )
    ( To make you think she's not such a bad girl and she's really innocent & cute & appealing to you AFC side )
    ( She will point out and tell you how hot you are, how cool you are, you wear nice clothes etc just to make you feel good about yourself )
    ( She doesn't want you getting pissed off and leaving the club with your $, also maybe a GFE type hustle on her part )
    ( she is really just angry that she might loose out on getting $ from you. Especially if you run the "spend no money" rule on her and give $ to other girls )
    ( To make you think she likes you. Plus its almost a tease you feel her tits or body against you briefly & then she pulls away and you want more )
    Do you really think that strippers put such thought and effort into what they do? Most of the ones Iíve known seemed rather surprised that men would just throw money at them and all they had to do was take their clothes off. Most of their efforts center around picking out cool outfits, managing wearing those shoes, doing up their hair and makeup, spinning around on the pole without falling down, and making it to work on time. Many of them are more concerned with guys who look and donít pay than with trying to ensure a particular customer returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Milz
    She shares with you - ( prob some candy some other guy bought for her lol )
    You can guarantee it Ė not only candy but also sushi, pizza, adult beverages, drugs, and everything else guys will give her. Also when we go out, the money she is spending for both our benefit comes from other guys who gave it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Milz
    They are just like any other girls once you get past that armor.
    Not exactly. Iíve been involved with well over a dozen strippers and there is a clear difference between them and other women even years after they quit stripping. It is like being a rock star. Once youíve been up on that stage and gotten that attention youíll never be the same.

By the way strippers donít flake; itís just your perspective. They get caught up in pretending to be what you want them to be but they never intend to follow through.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    She defends you. Whenever someone says something to you, or about you, that is disparaging, even if in jest, she always jumps up in protest.
    This one made my laugh! I had a stripper get in my face once & I might not have been so polite with my words as to try & remove her from my face. Well, she ended up leaving my airspace & went to inform management of my words I used on her. I would have been less than pleasantly removed from the club if I didn't have my red headed stripper back up body guard sweet talk management on my behalf.

I learned about all this happening after it was already taken care up. Being nice to the strippers will save your life!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    You can see it in her eyes.
    I have been personally duped by this one. I thought I genuinely felt something in that moment. Turns out I was just another creeper. I still got the working phone number in some cases! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    She heralds your arrival.
    Be cautious with this one. I see this one get used to smoothly get repeated business.

She keeps track of you.
    Strippers get PISSED when another girl steals a client. Of course they'll be keeping a look out if she "likes you".

She dances more innocent-like, more playful.
    This isn't something you're going to be able to see on the first several interactions. IMO. I see what you mean though.

She Squirms when you get close, especially the first time.
    Some strippers are THAT good with game. BE CAREFUL!

Your conversations with her become more personal.
    I love intelligent women & I've been duped several times with this method. Some strippers transcend the myth of being real college students. If you start talking real smart as a way of "testing her", make sure you don't fall short.

She sings your praises.
    When I was a nuclear operator & had money to throw around I'd get strippers singing all kinds of praise. She'd leave, go tell her friend I had money. Her friend would approach me & before I Knew it, I'm being tag teams & my money is disappearing twice as fast. Be careful.

She shares with you.
    Not a definitive IOI. I've had strippers give me drinks just because they didn't like what the other guy just bought for her.

She gets jealous.
    Stripper #1 will die before she lets stripper #2 take her money from you.

She grooms you.
    These are cute fake IOI's the majority of the time. Be careful.

She touches you.
    I've had strippers sit next to me, take my hand, & place it on their stomach. I spent $400 on that stripper. Be careful!

She offers hugs. [/quote]

If you've managed not to creep her out & you've been a good paying client, she'll hug anyone. Hugs just for hugs, totally different. Be careful!

She asks you to stay/come back to see her.[/quote]

I'll be hanging out with my stripper BFF & sometimes she'll have to leave on a moments notice because her "top dollar" client is at the club wondering where she is.

The attitude you must have with all strippers & women is to be careful! Don't give them much without earning it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Slacker30 View Post
    These are very good points. This should be a sticky.

I met a stripper that from the time she came to my table within minutes I got a dance set from her. I think we were drawn to each other. This was at a nude club where you have to spend some money. In the private area she was very playful, asked about my relationship, and personal questions, and constantly leaned into me. It was a different type of attention than I have normally experienced from a girl hustling me.

After the dance. she went back to my table and sat with me for about 15 minutes, then when I said I have to go, she gave me her number and told me she works at another topless club 2 days a week too.

I told her I preferred topless clubs with a bar and that I would see her there. I texted her back and she always responds, but if it is too late she will respond the next day or when she is at work, (she works days) I saw her at the nude club one more time, and again she asked about my relationship and she was probing HARD. It was making me uncomfortable. I turned it back on her. She has a boyfriend, but he doesn't know she dances,he thinks she is a waitress, and he wants to marry her and she doesn't want to marry him.

She had to go on stage. One guy went up to her stage. After her set was over instead of going over to try and sell him she came back to me. I sat with her for 10-15 minutes then I needed to leave. She begged me to stay offered me another soda or water (they are free in the nude bar ). Then she got up and gave me a big hug.

This girl always leans on me and hugs me. She tells me she wants a drink with me at the topless bar. In this city girls can't drink at work unless they change into their street clothes. I told her that was not necessary I don't want to cut into her money. She says it doesn't matter, she wants to have a drink with me.

I saw her at the topless club and she immediately came over to me after getting off stage.

The boyfriend situation is a problem and I told her that was trouble. This is what I mean by stripper drama. Many of these girls can't tell their family what they do, and it contributes to their flakiness and instability.

I have never met a stripper in normal dance selling mode who came on to me like this in all of my years going to clubs.

After reading many of the threads in this section I see many guys who seem to run from obvious IOI. There may not be a second chance to hook up with these girls. They work erratically for reasons I mentioned. If the IOI's shown by Potato occur, one must get the phone number, and contact the girl immediately.

If the girl is sitting with you and passing up on other money, if the conversation is clicking, if she leans into you, hugs you, acts happy to see you when you arrive in the club, and is not pushing you for dances, go after this girl pronto. She probably is really into you.

Did this stripper do anything BUT her job while interacting with you?

Seem like it's pretty standard stripper logic.

"Within minutes you got a dance from her". She knows that you're going to be giving her money quickly. This is why I suspenct this is all she wants & why you jump right to the top of her list when you show up at the club.

I don't want to bust your bubble, but, have you seen her outside of the club? Like, during the afternoon to have lunch?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    Do you really think that strippers put such thought and effort into what they do? many of them are more concerned with guys who look and don’t pay than with trying to ensure a particular customer returns.

Not exactly. I’ve been involved with well over a dozen strippers and there is a clear difference between them and other women even years after they quit stripping. It is like being a rock star. Once you’ve been up on that stage and gotten that attention you’ll never be the same.

By the way strippers don’t flake; it’s just your perspective. They get caught up in pretending to be what you want them to be but they never intend to follow through.
    Yeah the Strippers I know and have met all love $ and they want to be good at what they do which = Extract the most $ from guys while on shift. From what I've seen they quickly become uninterested in guys who just look and don't pay. Unless its some bad ass guy they are really attracted to. I'm not trying to say your post is wrong. I just thought when I read it, If a totally newbie went into a club 2 or 3 times and then read your list they could think the stripper is into them and really they just got hustled.

I used to live with a stripper then she turned pro. Then she had a kid and went normal for a few years. Now shes a pro again. Shes just like a normal chick except she's lazy and would rather sell her body instead of studying and getting a normal job. But she does live in the past in her stripper glory days. But on a basic level shes still like any other girl, I'm just saying if you charmed her and treated right shes just like any other chick.

I don't know about the flake stuff, maybe your lucky. Obviously not all strippers are the same. But the ones I know and get to know all are basically party animals and not high class. They have so many guys chasing them and offering them drugs and whatever else. Meeting up for a coffee could seem like a good idea for them at the time, then she gets a call and some guy has a penthouse and free drugs and wants to pay for a private show then suddenly that coffee is sounding real boring and "flake". I find them to be real flakey, even just as friends. I don't bother making plans to far into the future with them Its easier to just ring them on the day and go see them. There lives are hectic as.

8. [QUOTE=Potato;9792

By the way strippers donít flake; itís just your perspective. They get caught up in pretending to be what you want them to be but they never intend to follow through.[/QUOTE]

Very true. They are just stringing you along if they don't show up or respond to your calls and texts. Happens all the time. If they really like you, they will follow through, or at least give you a viable excuse why they can't hook up, and not let it happen again.

9. Yes there are always exceptions but as a general rule, yes, strippers are more flakey than non-strippers. I'm using this as a general term, like Milz, not to mean specifically not showing up for a date, but just not being able to make plans and stick to them, whether that is friends, family or a romantic interest. They live in the present, which is part of the reason they end up as strippers rather than pursuing some other career (even a career based on looks, such as modeling, acting, or even bar tending). Unlike just about any other job or career in the world, stripping doesn't require you to plan anything, or keep to any commitments. You just show up whenever you feel like you need money. Most strippers don't even have to show up on a schedule, and even if they do miss a scheduled shift they can "make it up" to the manager or maybe get suspended for a day or two.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Slacker30 View Post
    Very true. They are just stringing you along if they don't show up or respond to your calls and texts. Happens all the time. If they really like you, they will follow through, or at least give you a viable excuse why they can't hook up, and not let it happen again.
    An unintelligent stripper will string you along & not answering your texts or phone calls. The smart strippers are always on call for their regulars. Quite a few strippers use stripping to meet their clients whom they can sell sex to. Not all of them do this, but, it is common. It's a basic rule, don't fall into the trap of become the guy who's always giving her money.

A very prude stripper I know goes out on lunch dates, with older men, for money. When she first told me this, my mind jumped straight to her selling her tail. This is a very smart girl & she'll get paid $500 just to have lunch with a lonely old man who just wants some company.

I agree, if she really likes you, she will follow through. I usually like to pull that night or early the next morning. And sometimes you need to game them over the course of several weeks. If you're going to pull for an early brunch, make sure you're not TOO hung over. I've done this & fucked up horribly.

On a final note. There will be days that I'm in a generous mood & I'll buy a dance from one of the strippers I know really well. Why? Because I can tell they're having a shitty night & they're not making any money. And I usually have the means to make their night a little better & help them avoid "losing" money from their nights work. How do they lose money? I dunno about all clubs, but the ones I go to, they have to pay a fee to work that night.