A better way to use the Mystery Method Kiss, by me;)

12 LastLast

A better way to use the Mystery Method Kiss, by me;)

I have been testing a new approach to the kiss. Being honest I find it hard sometimes to use it indiscriminately both to hot,club women and to university girls.

In addition to the aforementioned there are more that one time that I have faced a situation that I really do not know where exactly I am standing.

"Is it really the right time to kiss her?" "Should I make my move now?" Questions such as these make me reluctant to use the "Mystery Kiss" sometimes, although its said to be "bullet-proof". For this reason whenever I am faced with the unknown I do the following:
    Conversation:

Me: "You are fucking hot" blah blah blah
    She: Blah blah blah blah "thanks, you too..."

Silence (as the one Mystery and Style suggest is done before we make the move for the "kill".)

Then look at her eyes for a few seconds without saying anything. She will know that something is happening. Trust me at that moment she knows that you are thinking of kissing her and she has to decide whether she's up for it.

Go 60% and then stop. Look her in the eyes and say:

"You are hard to read, you know that..." in a very soft, steady voice like you are making the most obvious statement in the entire world.

If you do this right she will smile sincerely. There is your signal to move the rest 38%. You will also notice signals that you couldn't before due to the distance between you. They are: heavy breath, stomach will be like a balloon(!) and her eyes will start playing with your eyes.

At this point ask her:
    "Would you like to kiss me?"
    Let her do the extra mile. This way she will appreciate your effort, she will understand that you respect her and you give her space to make up her mind and finally it will make the kiss fucking amazing!
    If you have executed the previous steps correctly then I can hardly find any reasons why your "Mystery Kiss" will fail.

It has been field tested 11 times and it has succeeded 9 times. This method not only protects your from potential rejection but it also boosts your confidence because at the back of your mind you think that it is highly likely that you won't have to use:

Response:
    Her: No
    Me: Well I didn't said that you did. I just thought that something was on your mind.

In addition it prepares the ground. It creates the right sexual tension for the kiss. You won't have to hit her after the silence with the "Would you like to kiss me?" which might make her uncomfortable.

Key things to remember is THE SMILE, her breath and the eyes. If you notice anything else do tell.:P

Good Luck!
    Awaiting field reports
    JonhDale

this is good and i am very glad to hear that its been working for you, but you are making a kiss close seem way to difficult, there shouldnt be too many factors to it or else most will be dweling on the kiss when a kiss is nothing, its not just as scary to hold her hand and or touch her. theres too many factors. its gonna seem like a super complicated routine for something simple. There are alot more simplier k-closes bye instructors who are alot more advanced than mystery now. K-close should be simple.

Quote Originally Posted by surffreak View Post
    this is good and i am very glad to hear that its been working for you, but you are making a kiss close seem way to difficult, there shouldnt be too many factors to it or else most will be dweling on the kiss when a kiss is nothing, its not just as scary to hold her hand and or touch her. theres too many factors. its gonna seem like a super complicated routine for something simple. There are a lot more simplier k-closes bye instructors who are a lot more advanced than mystery now. K-close should be simple.
    In my post i have over-analyzed it in order for the people to see the steps. Being more laconic you simply stop the conversation with the woman, you approach her tell her that she is "hard to read, you know that...", she smiles and you basically kiss her by asking her if she wants to. The rest is just details that make your game more advanced.

When i went for my first k-close I wanted to find a similar post. I didn't. So I just wanted to for future generations not to face the same abyss as i did.

Knowing that there are other methods of k-closing, I believe that the "Mystery Method Kiss" is one of the best. It is easy to apply when you're a freshman and it rarely fails. Everyone is different though :P

The Mystery kiss is cliche now, and every time I see someone try it their overall tone just makes them look like a tool. This is much better. I'll try it out this weekend and let you know.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

If this approach works well for you, then kudos. Seems like you have something that is substantial and can be used time and time again.

However, on a personl note really, I've come to the realization that asking a girl if she wants to kiss you is pretty much close to, if not the same, level of her having to hear the dreaded phrasse "can I kiss you?"

I prefer not to ask or compliment prior to kissing. I have my own method kiss closing, and it's more direct in the sense where prior to kissing her I make statements rather then questions. Something to keep in mind, but like I said if it works for you then carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8t100 View Post
    I have my own method kiss closing, and it's more direct in the sense where prior to kissing her I make statements rather then questions. Something to keep in mind, but like I said if it works for you then carry on.
    What's your method?

Quote Originally Posted by gr8t100 View Post
    If this approach works well for you, then kudos. Seems like you have something that is substantial and can be used time and time again.

However, on a personl note really, I've come to the realization that asking a girl if she wants to kiss you is pretty much close to, if not the same, level of her having to hear the dreaded phrasse "can I kiss you?"

I prefer not to ask or compliment prior to kissing. I have my own method kiss closing, and it's more direct in the sense where prior to kissing her I make statements rather then questions. Something to keep in mind, but like I said if it works for you then carry on.
    What do you mean by "substantial"?Looks etc??

In answer to your statement "hear the dreaded phrasse "can I kiss you?" I would say that the whole point is that you let her complete your move (what ever is left..hahaha!). Its not to be confused with "Can i kiss you" because simply you don't. She kisses you....(I don't know if i make any sense now....0_o!haha)

Quote Originally Posted by a11111 View Post
    and every time I see someone try it their overall tone just makes them look like a tool.
    I second that.

Los Angeles, California

I don't think any of today's top guys have used that in years, whether they're in Love Systems or not.

Everything can work once in a while, but that "kiss close" comes from the same place as other 2002-era "don't ever tell her you're interested in her, ask permission for everything, it doesn't count unless you spend 7-10 hours in Comfort first" stuff that most people have moved on from. It all comes from insecurity and fear of rejection.

Personally, I'd rather have a couple of rejections and an amazing girl on my arm than a night where, at a distance, it doesn't look like I got rejected at all (but all I have is stories).
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

10. I think is a good way to kiss, but the key is not the kiss by itself, but the your previous performance on gaming her.

Keep it up!