I can get sex with her,But she won't go on a date

I can get sex with her,But she won't go on a date

Ok so I met this girl at a party for all intensive purposes lets say her name is Megan. She is easily a 9.5 and VERY high value. I met her and number closed fast(cause I was taking home a different girl that night.) I start texting her and things go great. Mind you this took an ASS LOAD of game! After two weeks I get a date with her. However Friday she has to cancel for a legit reason so we move it to the next night. Saturday the reason was debatable. Then Sunday the reason was complete bull shit. On both Friday and Saturday night we meet up at parties She spends the night Friday, and I finger her on both nights. A few days later I want some info so I play the question game. This is where we both ask each other questions and we have to answer honestly. I find out that 10-14 guys are texting her right now but she is only interested in 2 me and one other guy. I tell her that Iím gone if Iím not number one and she assures me that Iím number one. That weekend, I tell her to come this party the night before we both leave foe spring break. She says that se is sick and canít come. Iím at the party and I get a text from her saying that she is in my apartment complex. I Meet up and that night we have sex. (sex for her is a BIG DEAL) she claims that Iím only the 2end guy sheís ever had sex with.) Then spring break came along. We talked every day sometimes til 4am. We agree to meet in between where we both.(an hour drive for me and 30 min for her.) Then the day we are supposed to meet she cancelís saying her mom doesnít want her driving in the rain. The sky was blue and the nearest cloud on the radar was off the coast of South Carolina in the Atlantic Ocean. I live in Georgia! So I call her and confront her. She claims she wants it to work so I say ĒThen make it work.Ē We get back to school(this week) and its more of the same flakey shit. WHY CANíT I GET HER TO HANG WITH ME DURING THE DAY IíVE USED SOOOOOOO MUCH GAME. My roommate who is very much a natural says that sh is just using me for attention and high status, that she lies a lot and has prob done stuff with other guys while we were talking. HELP ANYBODY!

2. She's just not that into you.

3. She might be feeling pressure not to be-friend you, because her friends don't like you?

I have been Winging my man AM122808 on this one and can honestly say that I have let him in the sense that I don't know what to tell him. I can say that he has achieved much in the time he has been sarging her and he has pass through many $hit test and hoops that she has thrown his way.

From what I can tell she has some commitment issues and never wants to meet him on unless is when she want to. She has canceled multiple dates only to call him later that night to meet up with him. ???? At various parties, that they come to together, she would not be paying him attention so he froze her out and worked the room, and she always comes and seeks him out. When other guys would hit on her she would try to escape and return to him. ??? When I have stepped in as a wing, to engage her or other obstacle, she has asked me about him unprompted

Again tough case don't know what to tell him at this point.

PLEASE HELP MY WING!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by am122808 View Post
    Ok so I met this girl at a party for all intensive purposes lets say her name is Megan. She is easily a 9.5 and VERY high value. I met her and number closed fast(cause I was taking home a different girl that night.) I start texting her and things go great. Mind you this took an ASS LOAD of game! After two weeks I get a date with her. However Friday she has to cancel for a legit reason so we move it to the next night. Saturday the reason was debatable. Then Sunday the reason was complete bull shit. On both Friday and Saturday night we meet up at parties She spends the night Friday, and I finger her on both nights. A few days later I want some info so I play the question game. This is where we both ask each other questions and we have to answer honestly. I find out that 10-14 guys are texting her right now but she is only interested in 2 me and one other guy. I tell her that I’m gone if I’m not number one and she assures me that I’m number one. That weekend, I tell her to come this party the night before we both leave foe spring break. She says that se is sick and can’t come. I’m at the party and I get a text from her saying that she is in my apartment complex. I Meet up and that night we have sex. (sex for her is a BIG DEAL) she claims that I’m only the 2end guy she’s ever had sex with.) Then spring break came along. We talked every day sometimes til 4am. We agree to meet in between where we both.(an hour drive for me and 30 min for her.) Then the day we are supposed to meet she cancel’s saying her mom doesn’t want her driving in the rain. The sky was blue and the nearest cloud on the radar was off the coast of South Carolina in the Atlantic Ocean. I live in Georgia! So I call her and confront her. She claims she wants it to work so I say ”Then make it work.” We get back to school(this week) and its more of the same flakey shit. WHY CAN’T I GET HER TO HANG WITH ME DURING THE DAY I’VE USED SOOOOOOO MUCH GAME. My roommate who is very much a natural says that sh is just using me for attention and high status, that she lies a lot and has prob done stuff with other guys while we were talking. HELP ANYBODY!
    Seems as if you made a number of mistakes here so I'll try to list them for you.

1. You were making yourself too available at the start when she canceled on Friday, perhaps moving it to Saturday would've been acceptable but after she bailed on you then you should not have agreed to meet up with her again so soon.

2. You shouldn't of asked her how many guys she is texting, it makes you seem very insecure.

3. You talked to her way too much during Spring Break, give her the gift of missing you.

4. Not sure if everyone would agree with this one but as opposed to calling her out I would've just made fun of her and not made it seem like I didn't care so much.

As for what to do now I would just continue trying to run game on her and perhaps show her that you're a catch and that you're not going to wait around for her by subtly communicating that you're pre-selected and by DHV'ing yourself.

+1 for Grip.

Also you telling her you wanted to be #1 was weak. You're still losing value over that.

She's lying about the number of guys she's been with. But the real question is why were you talking about that with her? Who cares? It's irrelevant.

She's flaking on you then calling you later because the guys she is pursuing earlier in the evening aren't working out for her.

You're the back up plan. Reduce your contact with her. She is now in your social circle so you have to game accordingly. Tell her where you are going, let her come to you.

7. Lol, the title of this thread should be an indicator of the ultimate success, not a failure man!