I voiced concerns/criticisms of Mystery Method years ago and got lots of hate
  1. I voiced concerns/criticisms of Mystery Method years ago and got lots of hate

So, I discovered this forum almost 4 years ago, and actually posted once or twice under an old name and email which I've long since forgotten. I had bought Mystery Method and voiced concerns and criticisms of it, saying it seemed to apply only to clubs, (which I wasn't old enough to go into at the time) and that some of the material wouldn't be appropriate in some situations, like seeing a girl out and about during the daytime or in college or in parties.

And I got nothing but hate for it. It's part of the reason why I left and didn't come back for years.

Now I'm back and I see a lot of guys trash MM as dated and played-out, and that there are tonnes of new sub-categories of Game (day game, night game, social circle game, text game, etc). I kinda feel vindicated, but still, I'm a bit disappointed since I spent so much time studying MM and it's obsolete now.

What gives? Is MM done for?

MM was designed for zeros, the kinds of guys who literally had no friends and spent all their time at home. MM gave a step-by-step guide for these kinds of guys so that they could go out and learn how to become social beings.

I don't think MM, or any other specific dating program, is a one-size-fits-all deal. Each program works different for different people. I think MM is great if you're the analytical kind of guy who can memorize a ton of material and prefer a step-by-step process. Yeah, MM is dominantly for clubs, but I think the main point is that these are social places with lots of people. This increases the exposure to socializing that MM students would get. If you can handle being around tons of people and energy, then approaching women in the daytime may seem easier. Then again, it's just the way I see it.

If you're not one who feels the need for an entire script, then there're plenty of other natural game methods out there.

The true north, strong and free

Touche, Midnight. It's about what how you learn best... are you the type to read a textbook and remember all the details, or do you just remember the rough idea and you can generate a wealth of understanding if someone just gave you 'guidelines'... I'm still waiting for someone to match up Briggs-Myers personality types with gaming methods... Maybe that will be my contribution? :P

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nightblaze View Post
    So, I discovered this forum almost 4 years ago, and actually posted once or twice under an old name and email which I've long since forgotten. I had bought Mystery Method and voiced concerns and criticisms of it, saying it seemed to apply only to clubs, (which I wasn't old enough to go into at the time) and that some of the material wouldn't be appropriate in some situations, like seeing a girl out and about during the daytime or in college or in parties.

And I got nothing but hate for it. It's part of the reason why I left and didn't come back for years.

Now I'm back and I see a lot of guys trash MM as dated and played-out, and that there are tonnes of new sub-categories of Game (day game, night game, social circle game, text game, etc). I kinda feel vindicated, but still, I'm a bit disappointed since I spent so much time studying MM and it's obsolete now.

What gives? Is MM done for?
    4 Years ago MM was the best thing out there. Those guys that got good using mystery method realized its limittions and improved upon it. I don't think anybody would deny that the original MM stuff was really valuable - it's just that people have innovated, taking what they learned from MM and moving the ball forward. What did you do to improve your game in the last four years?

MM was the basis of club game, basic date concepts, and a simple chart to follow. MM still has alot of things that apply today, but basically like videos games, they evolve and become better over time, for instance the xbox graphics are nothing compared to xbox360. You can play video games off of both of them and they both still play dvds and video games, but one is better than the other. Get where im going with this?

Same concept applies to MM and MB. Mystery method still has information in it, but Magic bullets is a better version or system, with more information, and more concepts and things that help you achieve better success.

We gain more information an concepts in time, MM was made 6 years ago, now most of those basic concepts have evolved and became better and updated.

Surprise Buttsex

Default I voiced concerns/criticisms of Mystery Method years ago and got lots of hate
    Seems unlikely. Can you link to a thread?

Los Angeles, California

Quote Originally Posted by surffreak View Post
    MM was the basis of club game, basic date concepts, and a simple chart to follow. MM still has alot of things that apply today, but basically like videos games, they evolve and become better over time, for instance the xbox graphics are nothing compared to xbox360. You can play video games off of both of them and they both still play dvds and video games, but one is better than the other. Get where im going with this?

Same concept applies to MM and MB. Mystery method still has information in it, but Magic bullets is a better version or system, with more information, and more concepts and things that help you achieve better success.

We gain more information an concepts in time, MM was made 6 years ago, now most of those basic concepts have evolved and became better and updated.
    Wow. I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Newcastle, Australia

I still believe MM is the basis... it is the foundation. I mean it is like a lot of guys these days who teach PUA are like programmers who use make applications using other programmes that they have no idea how they work. Or the hip hop artist who uses a 40's jazz track as a backing but has no concept of jazz. Doesn't make their results bad, it may even be better than the building blocks for some, but without that original stuff it wouldnt exist at all