Keychain Exposes Big Business!!! (1/4)

London

Keychain Exposes Big Business!!! (1/4)

Hey guys,

That's right!! I've finally tracked him down and exposed him for the evil scoundrel that he is!! Hahaha, at last the truth is out!!

Just kidding.

What I actually have today is way cooler than that. You probably caught my recent post announcing Big Business' upcoming Humour and Improv Seminar. You can read it here: CLICK.

Well, I managed to get the man himself on a phone call from New York. I grilled him on his credentials, his experiences in comedy and game, and on some of his best information. I'm going to release it for you guys on this blog, one episode every 3 days. (Mark it in your schedule).

Looking forward to reading your thoughts/reactions/request in the comment section below!

Without further ado, here's part 1:

YouTube - Big Business Humour Inteview (1/4)

VOTED #3 INSTRUCTOR AT SUPERCONFERENCE 2009!

#8 PICK-UP-ARTIST IN THE WORLD 2009, THUNDERCAT LIST

'It was literally my first step away from books and towards... people (*gasp*). From 0 to direct openers in less than 1 hour, what more do I need to say? That guy makes it easy!' - Joave

'I've made more progress in a few hours with him, than probably hundreds of hours unaided...and to think there was a point in my life when I thought I would die a virgin.' - Will33t

'As I approached women, we began to chip away at my technique, refining it with each approach...' - StudentX

Very nice, thanks for the interview.

London

Quote Originally Posted by Sinque View Post
    Very nice, thanks for the interview.
    Thanks man! It was a fun interview, Big Business really knows his stuff when it comes to humour/improv.

Keys
    VOTED #3 INSTRUCTOR AT SUPERCONFERENCE 2009!

#8 PICK-UP-ARTIST IN THE WORLD 2009, THUNDERCAT LIST

'It was literally my first step away from books and towards... people (*gasp*). From 0 to direct openers in less than 1 hour, what more do I need to say? That guy makes it easy!' - Joave

'I've made more progress in a few hours with him, than probably hundreds of hours unaided...and to think there was a point in my life when I thought I would die a virgin.' - Will33t

'As I approached women, we began to chip away at my technique, refining it with each approach...' - StudentX