6 Signs Strippers are Really Interested in You - Page 2

FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by beavretrieve View Post
    Here is my favorite tricks.

1. I tell them I dont like lap dances and if I do get one it's typically two girls at the same time. I pay one dance extra and never give them another one no matter how much they ask.

2. I buy lap dances for the most frustrated looking guys or fuck I'll sell the girl to other guys and bet them I can get the guy to buy a lap dance even if they've already approached the guy and been turned down. ( I buy the first dance only ) typically the guy will go more then one to not look like a pussy. I call this my PIMP move. It's a sick upgrade and so manipulative but works like a charm.

3. Almost all of my stripper pulls are same day sex. Which means you have to start before close of club as many clubs lock and monitor the girls so you have to leave prior to the end of the night.
    I used this on the weekend with some kino and if not for my cb buddy would of fclosed this stripper and my first attempt .

2. Quote Originally Posted by bonsai
    1. She stops asking for dances.
    While it may be true that a stripper who takes a liking to you will stop asking for dances the reverse is not true; just because she is not asking does not mean that she is into you. Most strippers get pretty good at reading men. They know pretty much who wants private dances and who doesn’t. If she doesn’t think you’d want one, she is not going to ask. Even if she did take a liking to you, if she thought you might still be willing to go for a private dance, she’ll ask.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai
    2. She reveals her real name.
    This is like the last one. If she really likes you she’ll give you her real name but just because she does doesn’t mean that she’s into you. Actually many strippers do dance using their real name or some variation on it. It’s really not all that uncommon for a stripper to readily give out her real name. I knew this one stripper who for awhile was going by the stage name of Crevice. When she’d be talking to people and they’d be calling her Crevice and she’d stop them and say, "Don’t call me Crevice that sounds so gross" and she’d be laughing about it and say to call her “Jen” which was her real life nickname.

3. She tells you insider information.
    This really doesn’t mean anything. When you’re talking to a stripper and especially if she sees it as business and you’re not giving a good enough portion of conversation to work off of, to keep the conversation going, she’ll just talk about what ever comes to mind which at the time tends to be concerned with work related issues.

4. Dead air is not a deal breaker anymore.
    Of the six this is the only that shows her interest. This brings something to mind. Many years ago I had this several year relationship with a woman who stripped on and off for many years. One of the things we used to do is I’d go incognito into the club where she was working. I’d do this because some of the clubs frowned on boyfriends coming in and there was always the possibility my presence might scare away paying customers. Mostly we got away with it. Rather organically there was a certain, I guess, game that we came to play she called, “our quiet time”.

In this one club she worked; the way the stage was set up was that it was surrounded by about 15-20 chairs. On the back side the lighting was poor and no one ever sat there unless all other seats were taken. That is where I’d sit, all by myself. As she was up there on stage, she’d be dancing about, and every time she spun around or was shaking her bottom in front of whoever; her eyes and mine would meet and we’d play - making faces, sticking our tongues out, putting our fingers up our nose, roll our eyes, over the top flirting… Then there were times when we’d be more serious with these little intense intimate emotional moments that would make the hair on the back of my neck stand up and send tingling sensations up my spine. She also derived a great deal of pleasure out of it and talked about it with me all the time.

5. She hints at seeing you outside the venue.
    Again, a stripper who likes you will want to meet you outside of the club but there are many strippers who use such hints as part of their act of giving false signals of attraction to lead men on.
    6. The digits.
    This made me laugh. Good rolling around on the floor type of laugh. Strippers have seminars on phone games and they talk about it on their forums. This one time I was hanging out with this stripper and she was writing one text message and sending it to like eight different guys all at once. Then she read the messages she got back. Each man was responding like he had the in with her. I think “trained monkeys” was the term she was using.

Actually the best sign that a stripper really likes you is she will tell you and she will tell you it in such a way that there is no ambiguity. If you have to come to a web site such as this to decide if she likes you or not then I’d put my money on the side that says she doesn’t.

3. The phone thing varies by club and location. At some clubs it just isn't done, at others, every single (experienced) girl has regulars she plays phone game with.

As far as the others, they all require a bit of calibration to read correctly.

If you have to come to a web site such as this to decide if she likes you or not then I’d put my money on the side that says she doesn’t.
    Eh, for guys that don't have that much experience with strippers and strip clubs, the whole thing can be really confusing. I can remember a couple of strippers who claimed to want to meet outside the club and both did end up sleeping with me, but until it actually happened I was never really sure. Who knows maybe they weren't sure either.

Honestly Potato, I think you are a bit too close to strippers and believe a bit too much of the stuff strippers tell you. So many of them claim to be all business and all in control all the time. They claim they never get gamed by guys who walk into the club, because to admit that would take something away from their identity as "A Stripper." But in reality they are still girls and still subject to the same emotional influences as any other girl.

In fact I'd guess a good percentage of strippers have hooked up with guys they met in the club. I mean this is pretty clearly true because when you get down to it, a fair number of them end up in relationships and married to guys they met in the club.

One stripper I knew last year told me about no less than four guys she went home with over the previous six months. But you really have to convey a very casual and sexually nonjudgemental vibe with them to ever hear this. When you get into a relationship frame, she'll always say she's "not that kind of girl."

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Just by skimmng potatos post it shows he has an agenda. What;s wrong bro?
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

5. You know it would kind of make sense if Potato were actually a stripper. He (?) clearly knows a lot of about the strip club scene but his perspective is a lot like what you hear from strippers when they are saying what they think they are supposed to say about guys coming in and paying for dances ten times before she decides if she likes him, guys never actually pick up strippers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth0perator View Post
    You know it would kind of make sense if Potato were actually a stripper. He (?) clearly knows a lot of about the strip club scene but his perspective is a lot like what you hear from strippers when they are saying what they think they are supposed to say about guys coming in and paying for dances ten times before she decides if she likes him, guys never actually pick up strippers, etc.
    Bitter with an agenda. True self coming through and I definitely agree on your point.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes

Lexington, Ky USA

6 Signs Strippers are Really Interested in You

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
    Bitter with an agenda. True self coming through and I definitely agree on your point.
    Did the same thing on another thread about picking up a stripper. He tries to poke holes in all the theories.
    I liquor so good she dont need beer

Quote Originally Posted by Lokey View Post
    Did the same thing on another thread about picking up a stripper. He tries to poke holes in all the theories.
    So, based on what he said above (ie he is not really here to provide value), and based on what you are saying, this person has agenda. Peeps like that I just throw on my ignore list on messageboards. Haters gonna hate. Waste of time arguing with trolls on the internet.

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

San Jose, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post

Actually the best sign that a stripper really likes you is she will tell you and she will tell you it in such a way that there is no ambiguity. If you have to come to a web site such as this to decide if she likes you or not then I’d put my money on the side that says she doesn’t.
    Bonsai was my mentor in stripper game and He's amazing!

One time, he got 6 numbers straight and he choose to date 2 of them... since he's pretty busy with his own business. (by getting number and set up dates)

He also SNL Strippers in Vegas.

Bonsai is legit.

10. I don’t have an agenda as much as I am disappointed. In my travels across the internet it seems that this just might be the premier site for stripper game. From what I read, the basic principle of stripper game can be reduced to: appear not to be a customer, get her phone number, do phone game with her and if all goes well, you have a future meet up somewhere other than the strip club where you had gotten her number. And this seems to work best if one chums up to the bar staff.

I mean, come on, where is the fun in that?

Have you ever really enjoyed a stripper in a way that you can with few women. I mean a good flirting.

There’s this one stripper that I knew for years. I always thought that she was the prettiest of the dancers at the clubs where she worked. She was on the shy side and rarely mingled with customers. Nonetheless she seemed to always have a steady stream of private dance customers and she did very well financially. Here let’s call her Karen.

I’m sure you all know that most of the men who frequent strip clubs go there to gawk at women’s body parts. Not me. So, as it was with Karen, I threw my dollar down on the edge of the stage, watched her dance, and every time she spun round or looked back from between her legs, she never once caught me looking anywhere except into her eyes – sometimes with a little smirk. At the end of the song, as she picked up her tips she would go “thank you”, “thank you”, and so on. When she got to my dollar she looked me square in the eyes and with a big smile said, “Thannnk Yooouu!”

Her having given me the signal, every time I saw her I flirted with her more and more. It got to where whenever I’d go in when she was working she would just light up which made me happy because I really liked this girl quite a bit. Others noticed too. There was this one guy who always tipped her well; he would buy me drinks, say that she gave him a better show on days I came in. Many times over people would say that we must be in love because of the way we looked at each other. Every so often some guy or another would come over wanting to sit next to me – something about wanting to see what I saw when she looked at me. I ran into one of the bartenders on the outside. She approached me with, kind of excitedly, “Hey, aren’t you that guy that goes to see Karen?”

One day I heard this song on the radio and it got stuck in my head. That evening I went to see Karen and the first song she played was the song that was stuck in my head. When I told her this she was pleased and went on about us being on the same vibe and all that. She said something about me seeing her naked and wanting to know when she could see me naked. I think she even used the L word in there somewhere. Next thing I know we were setting up a date.

Every time I’d go see her she was always so happy to see me. We kind of played this game. I was like the cowboy/outlaw/hero that whenever in town stops in the local saloon and whisks off his favorite dancing girl. Regularly I would show up when she was working and in the course of our flirting would set a time and place where to meet next.

Get a history with a girl and it only gets better.

There was a time when I thought that maybe my flirty ways only worked with strippers then one day I was in the grocery store and I turned around and caught the eyes of this woman and in no time we were flirting just like I always did with strippers.

If you love flirting, strip clubs are wonderful playgrounds. If you have a big ego and think that you have your game down, try going into a strip club and get every woman in there paying attention to you. It takes a whole lot of cute and fun to pull it off. I think that the best skill or talent that I have when it comes to strippers or possibly women in general is in my looking into their eyes and smiling in a way that almost always gets a good reaction. Game on.