Horse girl opener PUA Brad P
  1. Horse girl opener PUA Brad P

So I was thinking of using Brad P.'s horse girl opener on facebook. For those of you who don't know it goes something like this.

Me: This might sound random but.. Do you like horses?
    Her: Umm.. Yeah.. I guess?
    Me: I knew you'd say so. Listen. Back in kindergarden there's this girl who was over horses. She would be galloping round the playground and making weird horse noises during recess. We call her the weird horse girl. And guess what? She looks just like you!!!
    Her: LOL. I'm definitely not her. Besides what kindergarden did you go to?
    Me: I wouldn't admit it if I were you either. But it's ok. My friends and I used to bully and call you names remember? Haha. But I'm more matured now. And I promised to apologize if I ever meet you again. Well, I guess fate brought us together. Do you forgive me?
    Her: Haha. I forgive you.
    Me: It has been like.. 18 years or so since last seen each other? I think we should meet up. I gotta make up for what I did to you. We can go ride horses if you want? Lol.

This is an edit of the original version by Brat P. I think it is better suited for the online game. So what do you guys think? I have not field tested it yet.

Northridge, CA

Give it a go. Dont be afraid to experiment with different things to see how well they work for you. I noticed you could have the best opener for the internet but it won't work for everyone the same. My friend & I did an experiment using the same opener and I got much better results from it. Maybe some of it is based on looks, although he's definitely not a bad looking dude.
    "Keep it tight, and Fk the world.. whoever ends up with me that's one lucky girl" - Silkk the Shocker

3. I used it on POF on 4 girls so far. 1 didn't read yet, 2 read/deleted the other was with and lol'ed until:

"Me: I wouldn't admit it if I were you either. But it's ok. My friends and I used to bully and call you names remember? Haha. But I'm more matured now. And I promised to apologize if I ever meet you again. Well, I guess fate brought us together. Do you forgive me?"

Read but no response.

CA

POF is a waste of time, go to facebook or something.

A lot of girls there are just there to get hit on and boost their self esteem...

Seems like to goes straight from opening to suggesting a meet up. I think this is too fast for a stranger online. Try more attraction material and move to an instant chat and then a phone number and proceed from there.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Vin Dean View Post
    Seems like to goes straight from opening to suggesting a meet up. I think this is too fast for a stranger online. Try more attraction material and move to an instant chat and then a phone number and proceed from there.
    So how do you reckon I should transition then?

7. A good idea would be to develop your own version before some girl starts getting 50 guys running the horse opener.

Newcastle, Australia

it doesnt work that well for the simple fact the first message is not interesting enough NOT to dismiss

The Back of Beyond

It's not important to quiz us on what/how to use something you thought of using.

You need a game plan and to try it out.

Field test it, and then tell US how it went.

There are MANY threads in this Forum on how to go from initiating contact to getting a number ... do a search, or scan the Online Forum for related threads.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Please use the search function.

A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained