Jealous Girlfriend Opener
    Edinburgh, Scotland

Jealous Girlfriend Opener

I need to get more information on how to use the Jealous Girlfriend Opener

Hello good people,

this is my first post and I've only had two nights in the field thus far, but lots of questions. So far I only have like 3 canned openers and the one I use the most is jealous girlfriend. I can get really good conversations going, but I find it difficult to transition into attraction (A2) from there. I'm aware that master PUA's just jump from subject to subject and girls don't seem to give a shit as long as they're being entertained, but I find it pretty awkward to do that at this stage. The problem with jealous girlfriend, or any other opener where you talk about a friend, is that there's no room to start talking about yourself and start DHVing. The most effective way around this I've found is when girls suspect that the "friend" is really you, which is a natural DHV through preselection plus it opens the possibility for playful denial.

So, my question is: does anyone have any good tips in general about A1 to A2 transitioning in general for newbies who don't just naturally blow away the sets they approach, and more specifically about any tricks to start DHVing when using opinion openers about friends such as the jealous girlfriend routine?

Pavo

2. someone once said, the best transition is no transition. Just jump if the convo is gowing down. Something like "anyway, get this......... story". "You don't believe what just happend to me........... story". "By the way, do you guys believe in ESP?"...you can use any of those right after the jealous girlfriend opener.
    Cheers

Sydney, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by simon
    someone once said, the best transition is no transition. Just jump if the convo is gowing down. Something like "anyway, get this......... story". "You don't believe what just happend to me........... story". "By the way, do you guys believe in ESP?"...
    Cheers
    This is correct...no transition is necessarily needed...just stack your openers.

4. The best transition... is no transition?

No transition. No transition. No transition. No transition. No transition. No transition. No transition. No transition. No transition. No transition. No transition. No transition.
    Go right into something that is very different from the last thing. After the hair thing, ask if they have any pets or ask what fun things they are doing this summer, talk about your trip to the amusement park or how your socks are really really tight or your brother who just ran away to join the carnival, whatever... Then push them together and do a street levitation (no props needed). Then talk about how you just broke up with your girlfriend even though she loved you deeply, you bastard.
    Act out each of these routines/stories with appropriate emotions and expressions and do not look for ways to transition between them.
    Transitions are for the weak minded. Look at it this way, when you first approach you are introducing a new state. There is no or little transition. Now you think that was the hard part. But in reality you need to re-open continuously by introducing new topics that are completely unrelated to the last. That is taking charge.
    As soon as you know the topic is going to stall out or not be interesting anymore just pick it up and move it to another topic which is fresh and hopefully, a lot different from the last.
    Regular people never do that in real life because they are afraid of cutting people off or not being able to make a new topic interesting, or worried about taking charge etc.. The problem is that when no one takes charge of the conversation and hopes it just goes in a good direction, the interaction has no magic, no zing or snap. And you end up trying to force these unnatural transitions. Don't do that. Be powerful. Be transition free!

5. Stacking

This is what a few people in my lair do including me now.
    When I do either "Two-Part Kiss" or Jealous Girlfriend I then stack it with "Who Lies More" After that I go into "the lying game"
    The Lying game is this.
    PUA:"You look like a good liar"
    HB:bla bla
    PUA:"You are going to tell me three things, one of them has to be a lie, I will tell you which one is the lie"
    HB:bla bla 1, bla bla 2, bla bla 3
    Then you guess wihch one is the lie.
    I always watch there eyes and body langauge and look for the inconsistency. Then say that one is the lie. Most of the time I am right.
    So here is part of my stack again fitted for your situation
    Jealous Girlfriend
    Who Lies More
    The Lying Game
    Then you can go into alot of places, dont forget to neg if you need to,

Edinburgh, Scotland

lies, all lies

I like the lying bit, moves attention to the girl instead of your friend, and if you can spot her lie it's an excuse to start talking about your own amazing talent for reading people like a book. thanks boys, next stop is the park for some daygaming, going to try stacking from the Jealous Girlfriend Opener.
    peck peck,
    Pavo