Nov. 9th Social Circle Mastery?

+ Reply to Thread
  1. Nov. 9th Social Circle Mastery?

I was thinking of signing up for this but now it doesn't appear on the Love Systems home page. Braddock was teaching it November 9th in Chicago. Is it sold out or just no longer going on?

miaddict

The forum team is not involved in the training aspect of Love Systems. Please contact jeremy@lovesystems.com for any seminar/workshop enquiries. Or email Braddock himself.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Midwest Swing

Quote Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain View Post
    I was thinking of signing up for this but now it doesn't appear on the Love Systems home page. Braddock was teaching it November 9th in Chicago. Is it sold out or just no longer going on?

Hey man. My father is really sick and he is flying to meet with a doctor on that date. I canceled the seminar so I could fly and meet him there. I apologize for the confusion. I plan on doing it again in Chicago in the future.

-Braddock
    TO Check Out More at the Love Systems Blog - CLICK HERE

"I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly: I am free in every way that you are not." - Tyler Durden

4. Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about your father man, hope he recovers fast. I have spoken with Jeremy and will atend your Social Circle Seminar whenever you schedule it.