Vol. 44 Overcoming Approach Anxiety (Future and Calabrese)

12 LastLast

Approach anxiety (AA) is the first obstacle that needs to be conquered when meeting a woman. The physical symptoms of short breath, stomach clenching and nervousness that arise when approaching as well as the secondary excuses you come up with to justify not approaching can be debilitating, but can also be overcome with little trouble. Returning top Love Systems instructor Future and new rising star Calabrese go over the fight-or-flight like response of approach anxiety and the differences between social anxiety and approach anxiety and supply useful advice and tips to help overcome this obstacle.

Additional points covered on this interview include:

•How to get into a talkative mood and positive state before you even approach a woman
    •Why you should go to a different city to practice
    •How to relax the physiological effects of AA to overcome the mental ones
    •Examples of silly games to play to keep anxiety low and state high
    •How to properly set goals so they help instead of hurt you

Quotes From The Interview

"Nobody wakes up in the morning and says that they don’t want to be approached by their ideal person."
    Future

"A lot of times, when there is a guy in a set, he’s looking for more help to entertain the girls."
    Calabrese

To get your copy of this product click here. If you wish to write your own customer review on this product then just make a new reply post within this thread.

The Love Systems Interview series review forum.

Subscribe to the Interview series and be the first to receive to latest interviews with the top Love Systems Intructors
    on all the top dating science topics.
    Click here for the full list of all the Interview series volumes, the first 10 minutes of each interview is a free preview of the full product.

First let me say that I am generally impressed with the quality of these interviews and love systems products in general. I got this product as a freebie from my braddock bootcamp, where I met both future and calabrese. Future was godlike. Calabrese wasn't one of the mains and wasn't really featured much, but showed me a lot of cool stuff in field and i like his vibe. I think he'll be one of the up and coming leads eventually.

That being said, this is a shitty product. No sweat off the backs of either future or calabrese, either of which I would pay money to work with in a one on one. The problem - the topic doesn't really lead itself to any analysis. Basically, the way to get over approach anxiety is to---approach!
    Genius guys. Actually thats true, but anyone listening to the tape already knew that and is still having problems if they ordered it. In fact, they might as well just tell you to shut off the tape 1 minute in and start talking to people on the bus, because that would have helped me more than the 45 minutes of war stories that followed.

Another issue - the sound quality was bleh. It sounds like it was recorded at a bus stop. You can actually hear the traffic in the background, people walking by, and that beeping sound that NYC buses make when they lift the wheelchair ramp. I live in a first floor apartment in brooklyn, and they could have recorded this in my bedroom and it probably would have been quieter.

I know I'm being harsh, but Savoy generally runs a tight ship with his company. Savoy, if your listening, do this one over! Some of the other interview series are absolutely godlike (taking things sexual literally changed my game). Your customers are worth a redo this time.
    Last edited by Stallion; 07-01-2011 at 09:43 AM.

spot on.

miaddict

Quote Originally Posted by polizano View Post
    The problem - the topic doesn't really lead itself to any analysis. Basically, the way to get over approach anxiety is to---approach!
    I was intrigued by this review, so I spent nearly an hour listening to the interview.

Did you just listen to the first 10 mins and skip everything else? The first tip that Future gave is yes to approach, approach and approach. Then they go into mindset, inner game, short-term and long-term tips, they talk about who gets AA, how you can overcome it in a club, visualization, Cajun's funny routine etc...

Is there someone who listened to the whole interview, implement the advice given and then was not happy with the outcome of following Future and Calabrese's advice?

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Obviously I did listen to the whole interview before posting a review. I'm not a forum troll.
    I have about half of the interview series and this is the ONLY ONE I don't like.
    The only one in the whole set.
    Furthermore, within a few hours of my post two others chimed in saying "I second that" and "spot on."
    You can disagree, but but please don't imply that we're just stupid or didn't actually listen to the interview. Love systems mantra is that the customer comes first. A company that feels that way should listen when 3 of its customer post the same opinion about a product.
    Again I love everything else love systems sells. Just not this.

miaddict

Quote Originally Posted by polizano View Post
    Obviously I did listen to the whole interview before posting a review. I'm not a forum troll.
    I have about half of the interview series and this is the ONLY ONE I don't like.
    The only one in the whole set.
    Furthermore, within a few hours of my post two others chimed in saying "I second that" and "spot on."
    You can disagree, but but please don't imply that we're just stupid or didn't actually listen to the interview.
    Ok, fine, you have listened to the whole interview.
    You are very smart. You are not a forum troll.
    Have you applied the advice that Future and Calabrese gave? What happened and why do you disagree with the content? Did none of Future's advice work out? That's how you measure whether a product is shitty or good. Were you looking for practical advice you can use or an advanced analysis and super-powerful theory?

Your review says that "the topic doesn't really lead itself to any analysis. Basically, the way to get over approach anxiety is to---approach!

If you want analysis, check out what Braddock has to say about AA:
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/b...-braddock.html

http://www.theattractionforums.com/b...h-anxiety.html

I liked it. The "wallet line" is money. I've used visualisation before.
    Tenmagnet and Cajun's on AA.
    YouTube - LoveSystems's Channel

Love systems mantra is that the customer comes first. A company that feels that way should listen when 3 of its customer post the same opinion about a product.
    Again I love everything else love systems sells. Just not this.
    Love Systems is listening. That's why we have a LS interview review forum.
    I am merely asking whether you've listened to the whole interview(which you said you have) and whether you have applied the advice given and why it did not work out. I am feeling like mimicking Savoy when I say that LS products come with a money back guarantee.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Those posts by Braddock on AA are money (as is most of what braddock does).

8. I don't think Forum administrators should try bully people for not liking the product. Content analysis aside the audio quality was terrible, what is the explanation for this? Perhaps there should be an poll to see who enjoyed this volume

I was looking forward to this volume, but thanks polizano for the review! I'll look elsewhere.

Cincinnati

I thought it was good.

What else do you guys want? Did you think that by listening to this interview, you're approach anxiety would dissapear?

You can read all the books in the world, go sit on a psychiatrists couch for 10 years, listen to all the LS audio podcasts in the world, hypnotized into whatever you want to be, but no matter what you do, the only way to get over this fear is to face it, and nothing else. That's it.