Love Systems' Super Conference - Page 5

FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

1 Word. Wow. Will post a detailed review after I recover. I'm moving to Vegas bitches!!!

Dax & Calabrese are the guys!!!! The darkness is calling & the light can't be trusted because it is evil.

View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Quote Originally Posted by BradP View Post
    The Love Systems Super Conference is the best conference in this industry.
    Brad P, you and your guys were awesome as were all the love systems instructors. I'm brand frickin new so I didn't know that you were two different entities and didn't know the different approaches. I was a little confused on day two when you all showed up and didn't know who you were but you said some pretty amusing things and definitely caught everybody's attention. I got your fashion bible before the conference but didn't know too much about you whole operation. I haven't changed my wardrobe yet because I'm wearing khakis and dressing like a nice-guy but we'll see what happens. I thought it was pretty cool how everybody threw in there methods and approaches and were able to work together.

lovesystems conference

I knew there were many things that I didn't know before I attended the conference but now I know that there were all kinds of stuff I didn't know that I didn't know. I was interested in the PUA thing lately because I'm newly single as many of the the members were when they joined. I hadn't really considered threesomes or open relationships seriously before but now I'm thinking that breaking up with the old lady may have been a really good thing. I must admit that I was a little skeptical of the whole PUA community before the conference. I had been buying some e-books (including the magic bullets, Brad-P's fashion bible and some audible e-books) but wasn't 100% sure and hadn't really been pushing myself to go into the field. I had purchased the magic bullets but never logged onto the forum and posted until now but now I realize how goddamn ignorant I am about the subject. It's pretty amazing how much there really is to this and the level of knowledge that these instructors have.

anyhow, I won't drone on for too long in this post but I will try to be active both making posts and in the field.

Anywho, I was the white guy with curly brown hair in the back row wearing the khakis and the polo shirt if that rings a bell. Btw, Nick doesn't look 7' tall in the videos

thanks again everybody for everything

r/

Dan

Los Angeles

The Build-A-Badass Kit

SUMMARY
    You get the tools you need to transform yourself into a badass. All you need to bring is the right mindset - a willingness to learn, question, and experiment.

(Full disclosure - I've recently done some website consulting work for Lovesystems. However, note that my Miami Bootcamp review was written before I ever did any work for them.)

MY EXPERIENCE

I attended the Super Conference at Gold Level along with a few other events, some official, some not. Every night in Vegas was pure excitement, and every day was a marathon of information.

MY INSTRUCTORS IN-FIELD

Calabrese
    My impression: Johnny Depp. On horse tranquilizers.
    Instruction highlight: He cuts through bullshit with laser precision. If any woman gives him bullshit he calls her on it instantly. And if you got any bullshit holding you back, he'll find it and fix it.

Daxx
    My impression: Badass jock whose "Give A Fuck" is through the floor.
    Instruction highlight: He had no qualms about telling me what I needed to change about myself up front. He will set you onto a good path no matter what.

Sheriff
    My impression: Jovial charmer who likes to fuck with people.
    Instruction highlight: Instant insight. He watched me go into just ONE set and broke down how my attitude was helping and hurting things in detail. It would have taken me a month to figure out.

Tenmagnet
    My impression: Easy-going, hilarious surfer dude.
    Instruction highlight: He is the master of handling obstacles, whether it's in set or on the phone. He can win over just about anyone and can show you exactly how to do it yourself.

MY JUNIOR INSTRUCTORS IN-FIELD

Dubbsy
    My impression: The #1 ambassador of New York.
    Instruction highlight: Excellent wingman. ("Dude I'm thirsty" haha)

HiRoller
    My impression: European version of Val Kilmer in The Saint.
    Instruction highlight: Start your night with this guy. He'll make sure your opening game is solid.

Pendrixx
    My impression: The #1 ambassador of New Jersey.
    Instruction highlight: What is it about East Coast guys and being awesome wings?

Keychain
    My impression: Powerfully centered social shaman. (say that 3 times fast)
    Instruction highlight: His understanding of human nature and deep caring for others combine into a spiritual quality. He will help you make your inner game shine.

SEMINAR SESSIONS I SAW
    Sheriff - Frames and Frame Control
    His teaching style is clear. He just naturally breaks everything into concise bullet points that are perfectly bite-sized for your brain.

Braddock - Boundaries, disqualification
    This guy is a firehose of insight. 2 hours of material in 1.

5.0 - 100% social proof
    Well-organized, professional presentation packed with great advice.

Vercetti - Body Language
    This guy's physical presence is rock solid. His interactive talk on not only body language but voice tone and projection was eye-opening.

Tenmagnet and a whole lot of other guys - Storytelling (breakout room)
    The storytelling tips were good, but the best part was the participation. These guys made my story awesome using the principles we had just talked about.

Big Business - Humor & Attraction
    Solid presenter and a hell of a funny guy. Through his background in comedy, Big Business breaks down every instance where applying humor helps attraction and other steps of pick-up.

Brad P - Top 10 Routines
    Voted as the #1 PUA in the world, Brad P's got a mellow vibe that contrasts his sharp humor and edgy fashion style. Great routines!

Dr. Paul - Long Term Potential
    This guy is a true professional and brings a mature perspective about women, covering long relationships and what it takes to be a man in the modern world.

Mr. M - Advanced Social Dynamics
    His analysis and insight makes him the Reed Richards (link for non-nerds) of social dynamics.

Daxx, Starlight, HiRoller
    - Advanced Social Circle
    These guys made an advanced topic simple and intuitive.

Keychain - Rapid Escalation and kino escalation (breakout room)
    His explanation of nonverbal concepts was very clear. I applied it that night with some great results.

Future - Logistics
    This guy is such a high energy, charismatic speaker. He's also the Dennis Miller of conversation. He carpet bombs his speech with references and if you just get one, you'll still be laughing your ass off.

Soul - Sexual Framing
    Soul is grounded, and his warmth and passion for people shows in his presentation and presence.

SHOUT OUTS
    (Sorry if I forgot anybody, a lot of this was a blur)
    Biskit - Has a uniquely romantic approach to game that infatuates women, like waitresses at the Hard Rock for example. ("Happy 23rd birthday" haha)
    Cajun - Cajun's Questions Game was probably the most popular seminar at the event, and with good reason. (BTW your story about making it is a big motivator man. Thanks)
    Elate - Coolest roommate ever and, may I add, the top coach to watch in 2010!! (I had your back man. Too bad she was working haha)
    Sailor - Hope you enjoy whatever paradise you live in next. You lucky bastard!
    That pilot guy - I don't remember his nickname, but I met this approach coach on Monday and right away I could sense that he is absolutely fearless. Most def another guy to watch.
    UK Charmer - This guy is the closest to 007. He travels much and has an air of nonchalant worldly charm. And forgets his luggage.
    Vercetti - Vercetti could approach women in his sleep. I say that because he almost did :-)

(Rockstar) Alex - Sunday night was great man. Always great meeting a fellow traceur.
    (Rockstar) Michel - Every time I saw this guy he was in a constant state of fatigue. And it didn't matter cuz he got phenomenal results. (Check the Rockstar blog to find out more)

Chris (UK intern) - I can't believe our luck! Too bad those damn Canadians ruined it haha.
    Conor - Dude retrieving that memory backup was surreal. It was like a Jason Bourne scene.

WHAT I LEARNED, IN 10 WORDS OR LESS
    Relax, have fun, and be yourself.

And finally a special thanks to Savoy, for making all of this happen - and making it rock!

(For crazy shit that happened this weekend, read my Vegas Highlights thread)
    ---
    Selected FRs:
    Hired Gun pickup results in hotel party
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/field-reports/99500-flirting-saves-our-4th-july-disaster.html

Target: Pageant Winner
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/field-reports/98765-mouse-roars-hitting-miss-oklahoma.html

More on the Lounge!

I learned so much during this week-end !
    The breakout room was gold. Hi-5 to 5.0 for his 1-on-1 attention to the student in the body language session.
    The only regret I have is that too much was happening at the same time, I would have need a clone or two to get the most of it.
    And I'm definitely planning on spending a few months in Vegas, soon after Rockstar.

6. Love Systems Vegas '09 Superconference

I took the superconference this year at the silver level. I have attended one bootcamp with Braddock in Austin last year (awesome! thanks again Braddock). When I attended the bootcamp I had become slightly overattached to the specific method Braddock had taught me. Since then I have come to realize that even though every instructor follows the Love Systems Triad Model (read the updated Magic Bullets), not every instructor implements it in the same way. Each instructor sort of has their own "comfort" zone or "formula" for how they pick up women.

If you haven't been to a bootcamp, go to to bootcamp first. Keep an open mind and then go to a superconference. Next combine the various skill sets you learned from ALL the instructors. And finally, implement it while using the Love Systems Triad Model as a base. Each instructor seems to have a certain "formula" that works for them. That formula has become their specialty. Not that different instructors can't be good in other "non-specialty" areas. Here I will mention a specific few. Braddock is awesome at humor and role playing. Soul is the king of day game and I absolutely love the 'romantic' (but non-needy) style type of spin he puts on his approaches. It is very easy to get women's attention and a VERY positive response using this. Future, what can I say, he's umm... awesome. I will always be thankful for his teaching and massive understanding of breakthrough comfort (falling in love, basically). He warns at the beginning of the course, "the problem with this course is that you will get a GF." Beautifully stated! I owe you my life, man.

Without the help of all of you guys at the superconference, I never would have found a GF. My life would have been miserable basically (or perhaps more miserable for finding a GF I didn't want). With the tools given to me here, and the understanding I now have I can quickly reach FREEDOM of choice with the women I want. After all, that's what the game really is all about isn't it... (Soul?) It's never having to have the problem of how to get women into your life.

I have one other thing... Thank you Savoy for making this all possible... Before learning this material I was definitely antisocial and confused. Now I can open up to people and become the person I always knew I could be... And of all of the people that stood up on that stage at Love Systems, perhaps there are only a few (one, maybe two?? of a total of thirty?) that I would not automatically be honored to consider as my friend.

Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
    1 Word. Wow. Will post a detailed review after I recover. I'm moving to Vegas bitches!!!

Dax & Calabrese are the guys!!!! The darkness is calling & the light can't be trusted because it is evil.
    Hahaha!!! Vegas won't know what's hit it when you move & hit self destruct mode... The darkness awaits dude! lol

Quote Originally Posted by log4n View Post
    Braddock and daxx were badass with explaining take aways. You could tell everyone was there to have fun and share knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Daxx
    My impression: Badass jock whose "Give A Fuck" is through the floor.
    Instruction highlight: He had no qualms about telling me what I needed to change about myself up front. He will set you onto a good path no matter what.
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Superconference was a blast, just about recovered now. Bring on next year!

Daxx

P.s. Kettle on the rocks w/ 2 limes = Faderade. Fader your twitter cracked me the fuck up!!!

London

moving to vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post

I love that city. The superconferance was an awesome experience, and yes I'm moving to vegas as well.
    Probably in feb next year so cya fader at the spearminth
    Project Rockstar Graduate 2009.

Micha's Bio-In the Media-On Facebook

"Such a lovely and down to earth guy. Micha approaches instructing with compassion and a profound ability to inspire confidence. He is able to make you feel completely at ease with approaching difficult sets and has the ability to manifest courage. He isolated sticking points, corrected posture issues, demonstrated the simplest and in my experiences most effective kino escalation method and was a brilliant in-field instructor. I am positive that he can help any student overcome approach anxiety. Anyone who gets the chance to work with him will find that he relates to his students in a heartfelt, sincere way and in doing so will help you to conquer any self-limiting beliefs. He allows you to lean on his experience and will give you all the time you need. He spent many of his breaks coaching me during the seminars and his gentle personality will make you feel completely comfortable discussing the most personal of issues." VentureLS

Micha is available for 1-on-1s in Swedish and English email to book.

"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by Micha View Post
    I love that city. The superconferance was an awesome experience, and yes I'm moving to vegas as well.
    Probably in feb next year so cya fader at the spearminth
    That is def not good for either of us

Even worse for the dancers
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

10. Post Super Conference 2009

So it's the end of the weekend after Super Conference 2009 weekend and I finally recovered completely! First my voice came back after three consecutive nights of throwing it out talking over thundering sound systems. Then my liver processed all the impurities that it was created to protect me from (thanks buddy!) and finally my mind processed the experience which is the Super Conference, before (finally) releasing the endorphins of achievement and success that were on hold till my body was capable of processing them, safe from the sea of flashing lights and scantily clad sex vixens.

My #1 takeaway from the weekend, which I share in full knowledge that it's self-congratulatory plaudit from a Love Systems Instructor, is how much Love Systems has grown and evolved in the past year! Holy crap, there are now over 20 Instructors situated around the globe, covering aspect of personal growth; from Body Language & Tonality and Sexual Framing talks, to Storytelling and Approaching and Transitioning breakout rooms nearly all aspects of human interaction are represented!

Not sure if it's just me, but it feels like Love Systems went from being a top tier team of pickup instructors in 2008, to being a global collection life-transforming seminars that improve how tactile one can be in nearly any social situation in 2009...I've been fortunate enough to sit in on Inner Game and Social Circle Mastery and work lots of Day Game programs; bottom line is the informational content of those lectures changed the way I 1.) look at, and 2.) interact with the world. I'm proud to be a part of the team!

It's funny how most guys (myself included) get into this to hook up with more girls... and, in addressing the causes for why we weren't having success before, uncover some deeper-rooted issues. The transition from any type of routines-based game to a rock-solid natural frame involves working through the deeper-rooted Inner Game issues that you just start to brush up against over the course the Super Conference or bootcamp weekend.

This can be anything from feeling the need for validation continual assurance from friends, to being afraid of letting your parents down; not taking ownership of one's sexual desires or (even worse) consciously evading the identification of strong, masculine sexual desires and trending towards some quasi-sexual mediocre relationship with a girl that doesn't make the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

Being on the rooftop of Pure on a Saturday night in Vegas, with bottle service and 4-5 dating coaches in arms length cheering you on, it's easy for your game to shoot through the roof.

But after the Super Conference ends is in many ways when the real work begins. With so much incoming information the brain needs time to sort it all out, categorize it, cross-reference it with other experiences, be experienced first hand by putting it into practice, and finally, to integrate it as tried-and-true new concepts. So definitely keep up a schedule of going out, with other guys from the Super Conference if possible, and putting everything you learned into practice.

And the best part of the Super Conference? In the closing session of Super Conference 2009, Savoy announced that next year we've already booked the Hard Rock Hotel for the weekend and locked down Super Conference 2010. Same time. Same Place (plus one week). Next Year! I can only imagine what's going to happen next year...

Big shot out to Future - #1 Voted Love Systems Instructor for Super Conference 2009, well deserved my man!

Finally, biggest shot out to Mr M for taking the plunge and committing to Project Rockstar one last time. Meeting all the rising stars in Project Rockstar this year (you guys Rock!!) was an unexpected way to realize how much I've grown personally since this time last year, just before I became an Instructor. In Game as in Life, you can take it as far as you want to go, provided your willing to work for it.

This message will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3 ....2 .......1 ..