Love Systems' Super Conference - Page 2

FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanface View Post
    The conference this year was nothing short of amazing! What an awesome event! Since there have been other reviews about the structure of the conference, I will skip that and just focus on the instructors themselves.
    After an incredible experience at the superconference this year, with such a vast amount of knowledge covered, I thought you guys out there who didn't get to attend should know just who the best instructors are out there (this stuff ain't cheap, so here's the best bang for your buck as I see it):

Fader: This guy is flat out passionate about what he does! Not only does he know his material, but he is especially good at looking at you as an individual and diagnosing what your sticking points are- even the ones that you cannot see yourself! He watched me in action and was able to give me invaluable feedback about how others were reacting to me and opened my eyes as to how they percieved me in general. I can't tell you how insightful this was and how much it helped me progress in such a short period of time! In addition to his highly enthusiastic style, he is a good dude who cares and wants you to succeed at all costs!

Holla
    Walking out strip clubs at 9:30 am is pretty normal. NOT. Great fcking times chillin with you kid. 9:30 am that's wassup bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Zyder View Post

Fader had a very professional and aware way about him. I greatly appreciated his keenness, at the end of the night, for open and honest feedback about how the evening had progressed. Definitely someone I would learn a lot from and trust.

Thank you to all the instructors; my game is only just beginning and this was one hell of a way to start!
    Thanks man. I knew you were going to get that girl. You were def gangsta when you ran out of things to say, I said no you're going back in, you're like fcuk it I am and sure enough you got laid. If more students had iron will resolution like that everyone would be a superstar. Keep up that level of tenacity and in two years I will be learning from you in vegas She was hot too!!!

View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Fader was hilarious at the blackjack table. You should have seen...splitting a pair of 10s and winning.

"Living in your own reality is AMAZING."

P
    Puzzler
    Blog: piecestothepuzzler.blogspot.com
    Email: Puzzlerpua@gmail.com

**I had this crazy long review of the Super Conference prepared and ready to post... But my review of the Super Conference was not as positive as everyone elses and I could not find a way to articulate my thoughts in a POSITIVE & CONSTRUCTIVE manner. I made sure that my critiques were very constructive, but the overall tone just seemed too negative to go posting on a public forum. Besides, I know enough about business to know that flaming people and companies will come full circle to bite you in the ass someday. Besides, TMM is a really great company that I personally have long positive history with, and I could not bring myself to post a bad review of a company that I really do LOVE!

**So with the above in mind... I have to decided to post a new review that focuses on the positives (Like Sinn and Brad P). If TMM or Savoy would like to look at my old review so that they may make changes to their next Super Conference - I will gladly email it to you. Just know that it is very direct and does not beat around the bush...

**While I have edited this review to be more positive, My reviews of Sinn and Brad P are unedited. They are copied and pasted from my original review that saw these two guys as shining stars... more than making up for the handful of negatives at the Super Conference in Vegas.

My NEW more POSITIVE Review:

Hey Guys,

It's taken me awhile to post this because A) since I got back from Vegas I have been working my ass off and B) I have been trying to figure out a way to articulate my thoughts about the Super Conference onto paper IN A CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER. The reason is because, in the past, my reviews have been responsible for 5 guys taking a BC or a 1 on 1, several Day Game Seminar's and a couple of SNL Seminars. I am proud of the recruiting I have done and I love watching these guys get good on the Lounge.

For those of you who don't know who I am… I am an advanced student… I owe all that to TMM and its many products and long history of great instructors.

A) I gotta say it is always good to put faces to screen names! That was really fun! I am a very positive guy and very social so for me, meeting PUA’s and Instructors from the Lounge is like meeting long lost friends from high school! A couple of the Instructors were even military so for me that only added to the comradere. Cajun, TenMag, Moxie, Rokker, Braddock, Mr. M, Fader, The Don – all you guys are really good guys and it was a pleasure to finally meet all of you! Thank you Cajun and TenMag for my first In and Out Burger Experience! P.S. Moxie, I forgot to give you your change so I think I owe you like $10. P.S.S. The Don, give me a call if you need directions to that bar in Alexandria we were talking about.

B) Cajun – This guy deserves his own paragraph! Dude what a pleasure it was to finally meet you! You have ZERO ego and only care about providing value to others. I really dig the way you carry yourself… The two guys I was with also really liked talking with you as well. Give me a call, if you ever need a place to stay in Texas… just leave your fucking cat at home

C) Puzzler and Levo – Guys it was so good to finally meet you two in person after talking to you guys on the Lounge and even on the phone for over a year now! My only regret is that we were all three busy doing our own thing + gaming girls so we didn’t get a chance to just hang out as much as I would have liked. I’m not too worried about it though… I’m sure we will see each other again soon!

D) Informational Packets - the Super Conference did issue out informational packets, in black and white, stapled together, which were way more high speed than the packets we got at my BC back before the VA split. A lot of the Routines were gimmicky and a little outdated but a lot of the information was really very good… especially for the new guys. The packet I got at BC consisted of two pages, 1 with a stick figure drawn on it with negs about her finger nails… so it was nice to see a quality thick ass packet for student use! I think it was like 60 pages total, and it came with really nice notebook “Love Systems” burned into the side of it… Great, one more thing to hide from girls when they come over :P

E) Sinn - By far the best attraction at the Super Conference was Sinn! Sinn is a legend and we all know who he is and how good of a teacher is, so I won't spend too much time sucking his cock in this review… But Sinn is literally the best instructor out there!!! There is a reason why I attend so many of this dude’s seminars… Every time I leave a workshop with Sinn, I am amazed at the how much he has advanced the field of social dynamics. I always leave with a feeling of, "Who comes up with this shit?! That was the BEST money I have ever spent!!!"Getting a girl's phone number – a lab monkey can do that! Getting her to pick up the phone – that requires a bit more skill. Being able to go from meet to sex in 4 hours – That requires A LOT more skill! But being able to hypothesize, define, field test, go back to the drawing board, field test again, and then TEACH in a quantifiable method is the SWEET SPOT… and it's what Sinn excels at! He truly has a gift for teaching this stuff. Many of the advancements in Game over the past year is due to Sinn's creativity! Without him we would still be confined to Best Friend's Test and Who Lies More. And that is what sets Sinn apart from all others! It's his ability to consistently come up with new ideas on how to advance social dynamics that is absolutely amazing. The amount of ORIGINAL material the guy has come up with is mind blowing! Day Game, Advanced Comfort, SNL's - all of these are examples of Sinn's creativity and have greatly contributed to the success of his students and the success of TMM! I love the inner game crusade he is on! Sinn's ability to document EVERY aspect of a social interaction is something that I have not yet seen out of another human being. At the Super Conference, other TMM instructors actually took the time to sit and listen to his seminars! To me that says a lot! I really liked his Q&A on Strippers and Hired Guns! His discussion on Frames and Roles was sick! It was like the Audio CD to the 25th power! Also, I personally feed off of his energy… every time I'm around Sinn I pick up on certain little nuances of his game that I can incorporate into mine. He is such a valuable resource to the Community! Thank you for everything bro!

F) Brad P was without a doubt the other master speaker there! I have done a 1 on 1 with Glenn from UDS (which I plan on writing a review about when I get the time) and I really have nothing but respect for Brad’s entire outfit! I love the way he teaches and how he uses his knowledge of human psychology to help his students learn more effectively and also to advance the science of PU. Also, his seminar was very value oriented! He has a knack for explaining things in a way that you just fucking get it! He answered every question that was asked of him and even had a student come up and give a personal success story. I love how he brings a natural, ballsy side to the community! As I described in my shout out to Glenn in a previous thread – Brad P’s material is high octane, it’s fun as hell, and it works! So to sum up… LESS SPEER & CARLOS XUMA – MORE SINN & BRAD P!!!!!

I wish there had of been a little bit more advanced material for advanced students… I thought Mr. M gave a exceptional talk on Qualification… but even that seemed to pale in comparison to El Topo’s REDstack.

All in all, I had a great time in Vegas! Rather I was at the super conference or texting Braddock about how drunk I was… it was a good time!

Also…

Quote Originally Posted by Masters View Post
    Hey guys... try and write a review of the good and the bad. While we love hearing everything was awesome and perfect it's better for other guys to make a more informed decision if you tell them where we could have improved as well. Plus, this helps us adjust the program
    Thanks!
    If that is the case then the following needs to be said publically, as I feel that paying customers have a right to know… I promise to keep it brief and as positive as I can, instead of the rant it turned into on my original review:

Speer – I did not like this guy! He seemed very unapproachable, lacking of customer service skills, and he dresses like a pimp. Never seen the guy in field, never met one of his students... that’s just my impression after meeting him a couple times. There's some other stuff too but I won't get into it now.

OUT

-Priest-
    "You have come here from all over the world because society has no further use for you... This place, will now be your home until your death." -Godsmack-

4. Superconference 2008? In a word, fantastic...and INTENSE.

Others have provided succinct descriptions of the different speakers, but all the MM guys were uniformly fantastic. I walked away from EVERY presentation having learned something -- and that's saying a lot, since I've read everything. Best of the best were Sinn, Mr. M, Moxie, Cajun, and Tenmagnet. All clearly put much thought into their presentations, and are excellent teachers IN ADDITION TO having sick game. If there was a downside to the weekend, it was the vast quantity of information. Between classes daily, going out with instructors at night, and then pulling both nights...by the end I was toast. I've only just recovered Mr. M joked that I looked completely frazzled both days...well, bottle service + sex + 6hrs of classes will do that to a man.

In addition to speakers, there were also some hands on exercises..all awesome. I got to refine my opening in a small group of five with Tenmagnet..and that dude offered excellent feedback and precise suggestions. He was the first to point out my issues with kino...a sticking point I had nailed by the end of the weekend. Also, getting to go on stage and get my personal style critiqued by Brad P was huge. The only disapointment was seeing the teasing exercises cut from the initial scheldule...bummer.

Going out both nights in Gold Level groups...well, I don't know what to say. There's no better way to put theoretical lessons into action than through practice, and Gold Level was a perfect way to do this. And, for a guy like me who's a bit more advanced in his skill, MUCH better than a bootcamp. I've described much of the first night in my LR: Superlayreport, so look there for more. The second night was just as good. Sphinx was an awesome wing and, besides learning a lot, we had a shitload of fun too. I loved how he had other students come up to me in set and tell me to kino. These guys were full of helpful critiques, from my winging skills to sexual framing. Cajun and Mr. M, also both in my group, were hugely helpful and just getting to watch him work as he winged me was excellent.

I pulled in short order More impressive for Vegas, according to the more advanced guys here in NYC at least, was the fact that the two girls I # closed on Fri called me on Sat. Neither would have been possible were it not for MM and the superconference. More important than the girls, more important than the pulling, was the learning. I left the weekend with some sticking points nailed and a concrete gameplan for my evolution going forward. There's not much more I could ask for.

For future SCs, I would like to see:
    -Bring back the teasing exercises
    Last edited by Savoy; 09-05-2008 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks Fader!

I just had to stop by real quick to give mad props to Fader. I was a silver attendee, so I didn't pay for any instructor feedback, but when I ran into him at Studio 54 he started treating me like one of his students and pushed me into sets, critiquing my body language, and even opening a set for me.

The day after, his voice was nearly gone but that didn't stop him from giving me feedback about what I did wrong and what I should have done. Here's to Fader for going above and beyond the call of duty!

I wish I had time to say more about the conference, but I've been too busy sarging day after day since that weekend, fully psyched!

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by PuzzlerPUA View Post
    Fader was hilarious at the blackjack table. You should have seen...splitting a pair of 10s and winning.

"Living in your own reality is AMAZING."

P
    lolololololol where you there when the guy started getting pissed off by how I was playing and left and the table. He was like stop playing like that you just cost me 50 bucks and I was like bro I am going to play how I want and if that makes you uncomfortable you should probably leave. I guess he thought I was lying because he stayed until I split the next 20, won, and then he left but not before giving me the look of death.

Quote Originally Posted by SSnake View Post
    I just had to stop by real quick to give mad props to Fader. I was a silver attendee, so I didn't pay for any instructor feedback, but when I ran into him at Studio 54 he started treating me like one of his students and pushed me into sets, critiquing my body language, and even opening a set for me.

The day after, his voice was nearly gone but that didn't stop him from giving me feedback about what I did wrong and what I should have done. Here's to Fader for going above and beyond the call of duty!

I wish I had time to say more about the conference, but I've been too busy sarging day after day since that weekend, fully psyched!
    Ha! My voice was TOAST. Looking forward to the 22nd kid. Gonna be great times
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

SuperConference Vegas Feb. 2008

The conference definitely delivered on expectations and was actually much more usable then I had expected. So much effort has been put into making the material learnable that everyone teaching a seminar is an expert on molding students.

There was lots material that I had never heard or read and getting it straight from the horses mouth made all the difference. Of course, there is already more good material on-line, in books, and on CD then you could ingest in a life-time. I went to actually hang out with these instructors and network with other students. You can’t get that from media.

Seeing guys like 10 Magnet, Braddock, Mr. M, and Cajun, teaching and demonstrating, it is unfathomable that they are anything but natural gamers. Knowing that at some point they found it difficult to approach and succeed with women gave me an incredible amount of hope. Just seeing them standing around and talking about whatever it is obvious that women would be attracted to them just from there look, body language, and voice tone. Add to that the fact that a couple those guys are relatively new to the game and it is flat out inspirational.

I’ve got tons of notes that I’m religiously studying, but the face-to-face experience made a huge impression on me that I’ll remember for a long time.

Los Angeles, California

Yes, it's true. Seats are about to go on sale for the 2008 Los Angeles Super Conference which will be the best ever.

Super Conference|-|Love Systems - Formerly the Mystery Method Corp. - Pickup artist skills and dating advice
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

SB county, CA

Love Systems Superconference - LA Oct 17-19

Hey guys, what up! I'm SteamRoller (The big 6'4 hip-hop lookin' guy at the superconference) and I gotta say that the Love Systems Superconference was awesome! Here's my review of the entire event as well as my evaluations:

Oct 17th (Friday)
    I live about an hour from LA, so I carpooled with a friend that was also going to the conference. When I arrived, I saw many students there as well as instructors waiting for the event to start. The main reason I wanted to attend the superconference was to check out the new skills and ideas Love Systems had to share and to also meet all the instructors. I'm an active member of one of the largest lairs in LA (Casanova Crew) and I took a bootcamp with BradP 4 months ago, which unlocked my potential and gave my game a boost. Anyway, Savoy gave an intro speech right at the beginning of the event. Afterwards, we had the choice of going to one of two rooms that had different speeches and exercises to do. Basically, one room for the beginners and the other room was for the advanced. I went to the advanced room the majority of the time since I was there to move my game up and not refresh what I already know, lol. When I would go to the room with the exercises, instructors such as Rokker, Big Business, Cajun, Biskit, 5.0, Soul, Prestige, Kisser, HiRoller, Moxie, Sphinx, etc. would be in there giving us demonstrations on how the techniques they spoke about worked. What really helped is when they split us up into groups with 1 instructor per group. Each instructor let us know what we needed to work on in our opening and transitioning, which was very helpful to all of us (I had opening down before we started, so I kept my style so I wouldn't get too much information in my head before I went out). I didn't go about into the speech room until Mr. M had his speech on Advanced Attraction. Overall, there was A LOT of information that was gold in the entire superconference! Much of it helped me a lot when I went out that same day. I wish I had a gold or higher ticker to go out with the instructors that day. Well... I had my training I'll never forget 4 months ago . I had a great night that day, but I'd rather leave those details to a field report I could make. Long story short, I smacked a married HB9 girl in the ass without resistance, mini K-closed another girl, would've made out with a french girl at her place, but bad logistics got the better of me.

Oct 18th (Saturday)
    The first day that I missed a good amount of sleep. When I got there, I knew I was looking forward to the higher advanced material that was going to be shared with us that day. Many of the instructors greeted me respectfully, I bet nobody could forget my style and the size I had, lol. I made my way to the demonstration room to work on anything I might've needed correction on, but later, I went to the speech room to check out topics such as Social Circle Mastery, 10 minute lays, etc. I also saw Carlos Xuma outside and had a nice chat with him. He was very sociable and talked to me about how pick-up was back in the old days. I was very free sometimes and many of the instructors were open to talk to anybody one-on-one about their game. I also talked to BradP for a short time and he told me where I was at so far. He remembered me well and where my game was at every time I met him... hope that's a good thing, lol. I talked to many instuctors that day as well as all three days, but I'd rather leave my impressions in the evaluation section. I also met Sinn outside and talked with him a while. I wish I had more time to talk to him, he seemed like he was a great laid back guy! At that point, just being in that environment with the top instructors really gave some energy to my game, and after the second day, I was ready to go out again. I had more information in me, but I knew how to handle it well when I went out. When I went out, my lairs friends wanted to play a game where we say something to get blown out of a set and recover from it (Keys to VIP reference I guess) I tried it for the hell of it and couldn't get blown out for some reason, it seems natural for me to bring good energy and vibe to a set. I remember also carrying a HB8 asian girl in my arms whom I #closed later. One of my wings whom I trained was also there who was also still a little new to a game, and I was amazed how bold be became in a short time. JTR (leader of the CC) told me it was because of me that he was that good. I had my doubts, but was proud nonetheless.

Oct 19th (Sunday)
    I was almost dead tired this entire day, and didn't plan on going out afterward. However, there was great information to get down this day, so I had to keep my mind open! I went to the speech Soul had for Deep Rapport, and he also was able to give us our own demonstrations with how to get deep rapport. I was one of the volunteers and some guys were amazed at how it seemed that as big as I was, I turned into this little "teddy bear" as one guy told me when I left the room. Afterward, I went to the demonstration room to practice more of my rapport. I remember this day I also spoke with many instructors outside one-on-one, I was just so tried and didn't want to fall asleep in any of the rooms, but I was glad some instructors were there to talk to us. I went back into the speech room when Savoy talked about female psychology. I read magic bullets, but this speech had new elements that weren't even mentioned in the old version of magic bullets, but will be in the new one. I was amazed at his speech and took down good notes. Afterward, Dr. Paul came in and spoke about our pick-up techniques using science and psychiatry. Everybody was blown out of their seats with this guy, especially with his KWML test and how they apply to shit tests, I didn't want this guy to leave, lol. After all the speeches and demonstrations were done, Say gave his final closing and recognized londonsoul as the best instructor pick by the students. I didn't want to leave the conference, and gave my farewell to all the instructors there. It was amazing, Love Systems did a great job! I won't forget those 3 days!

Evaluations:
    Here's my own evaluations of the instructors I spoke to at the superconference.

Savoy: When I got there, Savoy recognized me right away along with my friend JTR, the founder of the CC. I had many conversations with Savoy about pick-up and even business, he was very sociable. His knowledge on relationships and female psychology was excellent. I remember I also told him about this hot girl I was dancing with that was almost my height, and the look on his face when he heard that was priceless, lol.

5.0: He looked like a normal guy with an accent when I first looked at him. However, he did help me that first day with how to properly kino and move a girl right when the interaction begins. Thanks 5.0 for the good advise.

Big Business: He reminded me of a friend I have that's rather small and walks like he means big business! He demos on body language were great and showed how much fun an interaction is, in which I feel the same about.

Biskit: Noticed me a lot during the superconference. He helped me out a lot during the rapport exercises going one-on-one with me. He also told me that if I needed more help on that to see him and he'd gladly help. He also liked the opener I used on the first day as an example opener.

Braddock: I've been meaning meet him ever since I heard he was the master at college game, since I am a college student. He was very sociable and helped me out with the situations I was in regardless of the little time he had before he had to do another interview series. In fact, I used his idea yesterday and led a good study group with nothing but girls and me in it. You were great Braddock, pleasure meeting you.

Cajun: I heard about him from that Keys to VIP show, and I had a talk with him about the techniques I saw him use in the show. He remembered and identified them well and explained what you need to use them, mostly his French kiss routine. His idea of deep comfort is gold and should be well heeded!

Fader: Finally got to meet the administrator of the forums. He was a funny guy and knew what he was talking about with bantering when I talked to him. He also remembered the love songs thread he created and told him about the dead hot new singer I told him to keep an eye on (Paula DeAnda). When I showed how she looked, we agreed she was hot, but we still had our differences, lol.

HiRoller: I told him that his name was similar to mine, lol. His demonstrations with transitioning were great and ready knew what he was talking about. I'd like to see him in action one day.

Kisser: He was surprised with the way I looked wearing my hip-hop gear. I told him he had a Chicago accent, when I first talk to him. He's a very great guy and positive as well. He helped me and others a lot with how to banter, and was a great help! Thanks Kisser.

Moxie: I've been wanting to meet this guy as well, he had great knowledge in all he spoke about and helped our groups a lot pointing out what we needed to work on. He was also a favorite among the instructors.

Mr. M: He reminded me of a classmate I had that was antisocial and too small to get any women. However, he was the complete opposite. I was impressed with his speech about advanced attraction and took a lot of notes. We talked a bit about different topics and was very friendly. He even laughed when I teased him about how much I could bench press compared to him. However, he's on the different side when it comes to picking up playboy models.

Prestige: He was a great help in the demonstration room. His comments with body language, transitioning and opening were valuable and he had a good time with all of us during our demos.

Rokker: He had a strong and playful vibe with this game as it seemed and really had a good time with all of us showing how these demos are supposed to be done. I talked to him a bit, he was really friendly, and I even told him he reminded me of the wrestler Edge. I dunno, maybe it was his style and fun attitude, lol.

Sheriff: This guy really brought to my attention that I would seem like I'm coming on too strong. He helped me seem more playful and helped a bit with my rapport skills as well. I never would've guessed he was from Thailand, the same county that invented kickboxing! Thanks for the remarks Sheriff.

Soul: Right when I first came to the superconference, Soul saw me sitting down, recognized me, and came and talked with me. We meet at a lair meeting about two months ago and would talk online as well. What I love about this guy is how humble he becomes with us and never takes time off to help any of us. His daygame strategies is the reason why my success with daygame is great! I talked to him a lot during the conference, and he thanked me for the advise I gave him about staying humble when the conference ended. Never change Soul, I'd love to hang out with you one day.

Tenmagnet: He gave us good advise on how we should tell our stories and was open to any questions we had. I even told him my story and I remember he told me that I should never make up my story, but take a real one and retell it. Thanks Tenmagnet.

The Don: The Don was a great guy and really helped us with dates in the speech he had the third day. He answered all my questions and made sure I understood. Afterward, he even talked to me a bit about where I live and how my game is. I told him about the routine I sent him, and I was surprised he remembered that subject later when we talked again. I told him I remembered him from the Dr. Phil show, and he even told me that people said that it "looked" like his mother dressed him. Great guy to talk with, hope to see him again!

Final Notes
    I had a lot of fun and thought this whole superconference was genius! Especially the was the rooms were set up. The only thing I might've thought could've been better was having demonstrations in both rooms. However, it was a great! I had lots of fun! Thanks to all!

- SteamRoller
    Lounge Member Name: SteamRoller
    Bringing the new hip-hop attitude to the community!

To get a woman, you have to be willing to risk losing her. - Neil Strauss The Game p.94

Your mom's house

Super Conference mini Review!

Okay, work called, so I had to sneak away and catch at least a few hours worth of the festivities.

I said hello to Savoy, and proceeded to hook up with miaddict. I caught Fader's seminar on "Qualification", it was BADASS. Even though I'm in an LTR, when I get over to New York--I'm taking a bootcamp from him just to keep me frosty!

After that, we went in to the "comfort" breakthrough session with Prestige featuring Fader. Again, this one was also badass and was a great compliment to the qualification seminar before it. Awesome double header, IMO.

After that, Brad P's Fashion tips seminar. Brad P is a very dynamic speaker, if he ever decides to quit PUA he's got a great career in motivational speaking. Brad was on fire.

Finally, for me that is, Soul on daygame! He clarified a lot of issues as to why men don't hit on women during the day, variables, etc... He broke it down in an easy to understand "blunt" fashion.

Like I said, worked called, so I split.

It was a magical couple of hours, though.
    Look far and wide--there are worlds to conquer.

Online Sarging /Adopt a Philosophy of Abundance