Love Systems' Super Conference - Page 13

FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Jasper - Super Conference '14

Jasper is a Project Rockstar grad, and was up for evaluation at Super Conference. I did the platinum level. I met Jasper on the first night. He immediately struck me as super nice and approachable. And yes, this reinforces the truth that nice guys WITH game do get laid. A lot. He was very real with me when he told me his story of how he got into this, and I told him mine.

Our first night out, he was keen to walk around with me and wing. (Of course he'd open or help you with AA if needed, though I am an intermediate student, so we didn't do this.) I did a bunch of approaches, he'd expertly wing for me, and then give me feedback. He gave me some amazing tips on the spot on the utility of jealousy plot lines. Later on, we opened 2 hot girls that happened to be strippers (we were at a regular club, not a strip club). I did my best to hold mine, but ultimately she was trying to leave. The other one who was actually super hot, kept coming back to him. I don't know what magic charm he used on her, but she was totally digging him!

The next day, he gave me a private one-on-one talk on logistics, which is an area I needed help in. He first gave me an overlay of the approach to it. But it was his specific examples from his own experiences that really solidified the points of his talk. Some of the things I learned in that session really debunked myths that I've had for a long time. I used these tips that night and came close to an SNL; I used them the next 2 nights and did get SNLs! If you ever spend some time with him, ask him for his session on logistics!

Jasper continued to provide me with mentorship and feedback on more approaches the next 3 nights. His comments are very specific and useful, not the wishy washy type. I consider him a friend, and I know that he's going to be a certified LS instructor any day now!

SNL seminar with Intrigue - SuperConference 2014

I decided to stay all the way until Wednesday, Oct 8 of SuperConference weekend specifically so I could attend Intrigue's SNL seminar and I am so glad I did because it is a life changing one.

For 4-5 hours, Intrigue dived into:
    - his personal background and story (one of determination, high's and low's and much sacrifice)
    - the beliefs and mindsets needed to go for SNL's
    - a super simple gameplan for SNL's
    - how to deal with objections
    - specific nuances and subtleties

I love Intrigue's energy and passion and his enthusiasm for the subject as well as his students clearly shines through. On top of that, the reason I decided to attend this seminar was because I wanted to learn from someone who gets the results that I want - someone who talks the talks but also walks the walk and Intrigue is clearly that person.

10/10, would highly recommend

PS: If you can't make it to a SNL seminar, book a 1-1 training session with Intrigue - it will skyrocket your results!

Huzefa - Super Conference '14

What can I say about Huzefa? Passion. Love of teaching. Genuine. Amazing game.

I met Huzefa the first night of Super Conference. I did the platinum level. He's a Project Rockstar '14 grad, and up for instructor evaluation. We clicked immediately, like brothers from another mother. He amazingly cold read what I do for work in one try. Explaining his life story, his motivation for doing all this, made him a real person right away. It was so easy to connect with him.

He's really keen on teaching students, and I saw this as well when he wasn't with me. I was probably the first student, though, to experience this at Super Conference. At first he wanted me to approach while he watched. He gave me specific feedback on what I did well and what I could work on. He told me about things I would never notice by myself.

Then he switched gears and winged me for a slew of sets. Of course the friend that he's winging for is absolutely mesmerized. She'll stay in the set as long as possible. He even offered me a switch because the girl he was talking to was significantly hotter! It's not about him pulling while teaching; you are his priority! At the same time while winging, Huzefa has the uncanny ability to watch me as much as possible.

Huzefa would break down my interactions afterwards. He'd congratulate me on my successes, and encouraged me through my failures. He specifically worked on my smile on day 2, along with one other student. The 2 of us students with improved smiles were the only students at Super Conference to get SNLs that night. If you get some time with him, ask specifically about smiling, other body language, and fashion.

We were in close contact throughout Super Conference - in between sessions, in the field, after the day's lecture series had ended, and so on. I really can't thank him enough. I consider him a friend, and look forward to Love Systems making him a full-fledged instructor!

Fader - Super Conference (2014)

This is a review of Fader for Super Conference (2014). His presentation topic this year was on 'Cold Reading', and it was epic. The amount of advanced applicable knowledge dropped was insane, hence this short review.

I. Intro
    II. Presentation
    III. Concluding Thoughts

I. Intro

One overlooked skillset and area when learning ‘game’ (in m opinion) is the ability to cold read. The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of ‘cold reading’ is ‘woo woo’ fortune telling and mentalism, but unknown to most, when used effectively, it is a mechanism to produce state based attraction. Aside from ‘game’, cold reading also has a broad range implications and applications in business and day to day social interactions and oftentimes organically comes up in our conversations during times when we interact and try to learn about new people that we come across in our lives. I would say learning skillset helps produce deeper conversation and on the same note helps increase social intuition whilst interacting with people.

II. Presentation

The presentation covered began with an introduction and definition to cold reading, it’s relevance, basic and intermediate techniques, and ended with a short Q&A. Topics presented include:

• Hot girl psychology, frames, and cold readings relevance and its application of frames
    • The importance of the authority frame, its relationship to status
    • A brief introduction to frames, frame manipulation, and how to pre-frame cold reads to increase the success of their delivery
    • Cold reading fundamentals including how to tie cold reads to themes, tonality and cadence in which to deliver them, and how to calibrate in accordance with body language
    • Different areas and topics of conversation which one can cold read on e.g., relationships, career & progression, ambitions, etc.
    • 6+ intermediate to advanced cold reading techniques with examples of how they are structured e.g., Rainbow Ruse, Jacques Statements, etc.
    • How cold reading has the ability to shape behavior and the underlying emotions it can create when interacting with a woman and its relevance in shaping personality characteristics and self-image.

III. Concluding Thoughts

Fader has a unique perspective when presenting his body of work. Majority principles taught in his lectures are based off of the underlying psychology. For those of you who have intermediate to advanced game , if you all are interested in learning more about any of the above, I would highly recommend taking the S&HG workshop (review here). I think the 2 day workshop is being phased out soon, thus if able, definitely check it out before it disappears from the Love Systems schedule.
    Last edited by Cognac; 10-10-2014 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Grammar because I can't punctuate and spell so good.

NYC, ATX

wow thank you for this review. This is really awesome. Very happy to have worked with you during such an epic weekend. Keep in touch.
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

House - Super Conference (2014)

This is a review for House for Super Conference (2014); the presentation was packed with information, and covered a very important component of game which is oftentimes overlooked.

I. Intro
    II. Presentation
    III. Concluding Thoughts

I. Intro

As we progress and develop through perfecting individual steps of our game e.g., ‘building attraction’, ‘forming a connection’, ‘physical escalation’ etc., one of the missing pieces to take an interaction to the next level sexualization. I come from a very conservative background/upbringing thus expressing sexual intent has always been very difficult for me. House did a phenomenal job of breaking down the subject matter and gave a plethora of techniques and insights in to how to incorporate this piece into one’s interaction in a fluid and organic manner.

II. Presentation

The presentation imo did an excellent job of covering all aspects of this topic including psychology, techniques, calibration, and in addition laid out a simple structure and foundation for incorporating into one’s game even if one is a beginner.

Topics presented include:
    • The ‘inner game’ pin pointing why sexualization is oftentimes difficult to implement when interacting with strangers
    • Reasons behind why it’s necessary to sexualize a conversation.
    • Three main themes for sexualizing and the do’s and don’ts
    • How and when to tweaking and adjust language to increase the impact of one’s words in terms of conveying intent
    • Different skillsets and tools that can be used to sexualize an interaction/convo e.g., modified teasing, positive and negative framing, etc.
    • How to incorporate sexuality in one’s story telling when conveying identity
    • How to calibrating one’s sexualization based on the level of physical escalation and woman’s buying temperature

III. Concluding Thoughts

I had the opportunity to work with House both SC 2013 and 2014. This time around he helped me out during the “Trigger Words” and “Answering Her Most Common Questions” breakout sessions. His ability to fluidly form banter, humor, and create hilarious topics of conversation on the fly was extremely impressive. And what blew my mind was finding out that all of the above was a learned skill and when he was first starting out, apparently he was "awful" at it. House is very down to earth, has an extremely solid understanding of game & its concepts, and furthermore, has a really efficient/analytic way of breaking things down so they can be transferable and taught regardless of your background. I would highly recommend working with him if you all get the opportunity!

7. Superconference Day Game Workshop Review

Hi,

I learned a lot at the workshop despite already having done a lot of daytime gaming over the past year. What the workshop helped me with was on the areas where I have been really hit or miss, or weak, mainly my approach, body language and mastery topics.

While I just attended this workshop last week and it's taking me time to practice and absorb all the knowledge, I think I am far better off having taken it. Even though I wish I could have a coach out giving me feedback every day, the two days of practice with that level of help really gave me the boost I need and I'm becoming far more consistent with stopping girls. That means I have a lot more chances to get a date.

For anyone wanting to expand their options to times when you're out and about and don't feel like going to bars, this is your best bet.

I'll come back and give an update in 6 weeks to let you know how I'm doing with what I've learned.

Nathan

8. Superconference ’14: Back in the Saddle Again

I arrived at the Superconference under a very gloomy emotional cloud. Among other reasons, I’d recently gotten out of a long-term relationship, and wondered if perhaps I needed to give myself more “mourning time” before going to such an event.

As my plane landed in Vegas, I wondered how the hell Bill had managed to talk me into attending. That said, I’m glad he did.

After the first day’s lectures, my first night in the field was abysmal. I approached two sets that didn’t go anywhere. I terminated one interaction because I was bored.

My second night in the field was worse. I didn’t approach at all. It was so bad, that three different women approached me to compliment my outfit, but I just wasn’t feeling it. I was in Negative Town and the authorities had confiscated my passport. Stranded there for the night, the Jailers In My Head made me listen to all the negative messages that I’d become way too good at recording.

But on the third day, something clicked. I think it was the cumulative effect of all the classes, or the conversations I’d had with certain instructors. Whatever it was, by the third night (technically speaking, immediately after conference), I got my act together.

And that night in the field was awesome. Not SNL awesome, but still, pretty awesome.

I made several approaches during my third night in Vegas. For someone who’d painfully backslid into his Approach Anxiety, this was the big “save” that made the entire weekend worthwhile.

Among other sets I approached, was a group of four very cute Asian girls. We hit it off right away and things went great. Unfortunately, I ended the interaction for a very embarrassing reason: My voice gave out. Like, literally. I have a military background and I was projecting from the diaphragm and everything, but it still went out on me. Oy, whattya gonna do?

Here’s a tip that’s painfully obvious in hindsight: If your voice goes out in set, move the group/target to a quieter location. I wish I’d thought of this at the time. My voice did come back a little later, but by then the girls were gone. Oh well, lesson learned.

Still, my rebound on that third night was the personal victory that made the entire weekend worth it. I was just disappointed that I couldn’t stick around another night.

I was a silver participant, so I didn’t have access to the instructors in the clubs, but I frequently talked to them during the break-out sessions, and their coaching helped considerably. In particular, I spoke with Intrigue, Gil Rio, and Vercetti a lot, and their input made a big difference for me on that last night. It’s no accident they were all voted within the top five instructors for that weekend, with Vercetti taking the #1 spot for the third time.

At the very end of the conference, Vercetti’s inner game advice about noticing the negative messages your brain likes to play at the worst times – and consciously stopping them – I found especially useful.

It’s been a little over a week since the Superconference, and I now have a lot more confidence in what I’m capable of in my interactions with women, as well as a much more positive outlook on life overall.

To paraphrase what countless LS Instructors have said over and over – and it’s true: “At its core, ‘game’ isn’t really about your relationships with women, it’s about your relationship with yourself.”

If you’re willing to commit the effort, the Superconference experience can work wonders in helping you move on from emotional low points and improve yourself – not only with women, but with your self-image and self-esteem in general. If you have the resources and opportunity to attend next year’s Superconference (or a boot camp before then, if you haven’t already), I’d highly recommend it.

Super Conference is worth it oct/2014

I dont know where to start ok i will start from the beginning. Going threw in life i was ok with women i would hit and miss here and there. I went threw a life changing experience in 7/11. Coming out of it i said i'm going to better myself so i signed up to love systems the guy phero & Bill told me super conference was the real deal they was so right. so many of my friends where talking shit how you going to pay to talk to women. But i did not listen glad i didn't. I went in nervous not knowing what to expect. Love Systems is not just about picking up women it's about life. It is a dating science they will break it down to you step by step. I was in impressed but the best part about these dudes they are not just about picking girls its about bettering your life to your to your best and feeling good about it. It don't matter what level you at with girls, these dudes will make you better and be there step by step because i image they went through the same thing in life. It is worth it i am going to try to go every year hopefully i will make it ,these guys are a class act the best people around i wanna give a shout to these dudes cause they put special interest in me. Love Affair, Tony.
    Ten magnet
    Vox
    Fader
    Gil Rio
    House
    Intrigue
    Keychain
    Venture
    Vercetti
    Thats all the names i can remember but i know they where more guys. Thanks a lot and to see y'all next year.

10. Superconference 2014

A few weeks ago I went to Superconference in Las Vegas. In truth, I was not expecting much and the trip did not start off in the best way. My plane was delayed and re-routed and took 4 hours more than usual, hotel room I originally got was horrible. Nevertheless, I woke up Friday morning with one simple thought, "I will keep an open mind."

I am so thankful I did, as the instructors started speaking and giving the overview of the superconference I was still skeptical. I thought to myself, this can't work and won't work! Though out the day, I still kept an open mind and just took everything in, the instructors asked to take the remote control for the weekend. I agreed, and I was stunned about how much I took away from the weekend.

I signed up for the Gold Package so I went out for the nights with the instructor. The first night was a bit hard, my approach anxiety took over but with the help of the night instructors I kept opening one set after another. In truth, I was shocked and I wanted more! I wanted to learn more, I had a taste of the good life (I know it sounds so messed up, but you have to be there! Being the nice guy all the time to being able to talk to mostly any girl in the bar in one night...it was mind blowing). After the first night, I had a lot more to learn and a shit load of sticking points to work on! Saturday was the night I spoke to almost every instructor at the Super Conference to ask for their help! Help with the sticking points and make Saturday night even better.

Saturday night ended up being epic! The bottle service sitting area was in the perfect spot for us to speak to many beautiful ladies and with the pointers that was provided by the instructors I was able to go past my sticking points.

As bad as the weekend started, the end was amazing. The amount you learn as long as you keep an open mind is astounding. These guys can teach everyone and help you to become the man you envision. Since superconference I still notice the difference in my body language, the way I speak to women, the way I carry myself, and so many minute differences that my friends even notice. It's a great feeling and I am so glad I signed up!

Thank you for all the instructors from SuperConference 2014 and all the staff!

Just some of the instructors and staff who I remember and want to say thanks to:
    Tony
    Ten magnet
    Fader
    Gil Rio
    House
    Intrigue
    Keychain
    Venture
    Vercetti
    Darwin
    Jasper
    Housaain