Love Systems' Super Conference - Page 11

FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
  1. Superconference was amazing! By far the best trip I’ve ever taken to Vegas.

In no particular order, here is a taste of some of the great things I saw and experienced:

I watched firsthand as Intrigue picked up an NFL cheerleader (complete smokeshow). A lot of the instructors picked up beautiful women, but because I was in set most of the time I missed a lot of it, this one I saw happen directly in front of me. Another instructor I saw consistently rolling through the club arm-in-arm with complete stunners was Vici. This guy has incredible game.

I also saw students pulling everywhere around me. Guys getting SNL’s, bathroom pulls, BJ’s in the club… it was pretty fuckin epic to say the least. One of the most impressive things was to see how far Neverender, Braddock’s intern, has progressed. I met him when we were both starting out in game, and I come back to Superconference and the guy is banging strippers, having threesomes and pulling SNL’s night-after-night at SC. Yeeeeeeahh buddy!!

I thought it was really cool that I was able to sit down and have meals with some of the instructors. Big ups to Eric Royale and Keychain for sitting down with us for dinner, it was great to get a chance to talk with you guys. After that meal I sat down with Vox and Chase who were in the same restaurant and talked with them for a few minutes. All these guys were extremely personable and friendly. I even caught up with Bullet on Monday morning for breakfast after I rolled in all disheveled-looking from a great night. Thanks for sharing some of your story with me man 

I was really happy to see Braddock get the #1 instructor award. You’re a great teacher Nick, I learn something new from you every time I’m in your class.

In terms of presentations - I thought Sterling’s talk on Project Rockstar was extremely inspiring. It’s amazing to see what the Rockstars were able to accomplish in 9 weeks; I had the chance to talk with Sterling afterward and get some insight on the program - sounds so incredible. Thanks for sharing man.

Another takeaway I had was from Big Business’s presentation on SNL’s, when he said “lower your standards.” Funny, but it’s true if you want to build reference experiences. Fader’s presentation was definitely a highlight of the weekend, and Hoss’s Inner Game talk was right on the money.
    Infield I have to mention Daxx, this guy always gets me excited to go out. On certain nights my energy levels would be dropping and then I would run into Daxx and he would say something that would pump my state right up. Can’t say enough about Tenmagnet either – he was quick to grab any students that were available and take them around to open sets.

For me personally, I was able to push the boundaries in certain areas and get excited about pickup again after being in a long-term relationship for a good portion of 2012. I was able to pull on two of the nights, and on one of the other nights I got a stripper’s number and subsequent facebook add (something completely new to me; big thank you to Fader for answering a couple of my questions). Cajun is always a boss guy to roll with and he never disappoints… I broke away from this girl who I was making out with and who was feeling on me to quickly ask Cajun a question about logistics. He’s like “grab her and go… just do it… go now…” and pointed me in the direction of the bathroom hahaha awesome there’s definitely a certain magic in being bold

Wingman award of the Superconference (IMHO) goes to Zach Ripper. On Sunday night when I was pulling my girl out of the club he took the time to take her aside and tell her that I'm a great guy (I didn't really hear what he said cause I was talking with another student, but I caught the jist of what was going down); it made all the difference. After that it was like my status in her eyes got bumped up to the next level. What he did is the definition of what a great wingman does, I really appreciate it.

What an amazing weekend

If you can make it to next year’s Superconference YOU NEED TO GO. Fuck it, phone Jeremy and book now.

2. Hey, I am attending SC13 and I was wondering if before the event (maybe a couple of weeks before or even a month) a forum is opened where attendees can ask questions to instructors and get in touch with one another.

Thanks

3. Super Conference 2012 Review

This a review of the 2012 super conference. This was an extremely cheap event to attend with the early bird discount, I signed up a couple months early, and took advantage of the discount. All in all it was a great program, and very well organized. Each student got their own leather interview folder, with schedule and bootcamp printouts, as well as a full legal note pad and pen. During breaks there were catered tables with sandwhiches and coffee, with more than enough food for everyone. This aspect alone made it great. The logistics were very well handled.

Getting into the material, the first presentation was inner game by nick hoss. This was a great message on self image, and even included some pictures of the old nick, and the image transformation he went through. In the break out room, Braddock was teaching his trigger words exercises. He is amazing at these exercises and coming up with teases. Working on these exercises has definitley helped. The best thing I learned from day one was from a former rockstar. He told me he would practice his openers and banter in front of the mirror, and that would get him in state. Lo-and behold I tried that Friday night in my hotel room and after about half an hour of practicing openers in front of the closet mirror I got into an amazing state. That was the quickest way I've ever gotten in state, and I was on fire Friday night with opening and felt completely at ease arriving at the club and had a great night. The opener I used mainly was "you look interesting". I ended up using all my votes on that rockstar, I can't remember his name, but he was from san diego.

The second day's seminar was great and I got to talk with Intrigue about fitness and diet. He's a great resource and knows a lot about the subject, which I think is extremely important. I got a lot more teases and role plays, but I think the talk on qualification was the best of day 2. Day 2 in night was eventful as well, but even though I had qualification training that day, I didn't use it enough that night, and I lost a pretty hot girl because of it. I missed Mr. M's first five minutes presentation, which I'm extremely bummed about, because I heard it was awesome.

Day three we went over day game, same night lays, dance floor game, and of course stripper game. The whole conference was very well orchastrated. I was impressed with the leather packet we got and the food and drinks in between the breaks. Every teacher was there and hung out in between the presentations and were available to chat with. The infield was fun, and I met and with out with other silver level attendees. Thanks to all the instructors who were there and gave it there all. Meeting a lot of these guys was pretty cool in itself.

awesome stuff thanks!

5. SC 2013 REVIEW

OkÖIíve been thinking a lot about how to do this review in a way that is not sooo long that itíll get boring but I do feel that I have a lot to say. Having said that, any words I write here will not make justice to this event love systems puts together and the job the instructors do. If you are even remotely thinking about doing a boot camp, you definitely should do it. I am not even close to regretting coming here. Iíll do this review in three parts: first a quick background on me, then a general review of the presentation, breakout rooms and infield, and finally a word for the instructors that really helped me this weekend.

My background:
    I am 22 years old. All the girls Iíve met in my life that got into a relationship with me, has been through social circle. When I came to college, my reality was shattered. I had no game whatsoever and not even the balls to approach. Around my third year into college, my girlfriend dumped and it left me really messed up. I would cry myself to sleep every fucking night. It was really fucked up going out and seeing her make up with other guys and having to swallow that pill (we were from the same circle, so going out with other guys was not really an option at this point). Whenever I tried to even approach another girl it would not work at all. I would read a lot about game, to the point were I had analysis paralysis and just did nothing about it. I finally decided to come to Vegas and learn from these guys (you should too), and boy was it worth it.

Presentations + breakout rooms (I will only comment on those that really got to me):

Inner Game Ė Braddock: This one is HUGE. You can tell this guy knows inner game and has a bunch of exercises to help you get over them. As Fader said, us students, we think we are coming to love systems for pickup lines and all that good stuff, but 90% of our issues are inner game. Braddock only had one hour for this talk and he ran out of time, its just so much things he needs to say and its all important. Still, GREAT presentation.

Qualification Ė Fader: Whenever Fader speaks, not only is he super funny, but whatever he says is just pure gold. You can tell the guy has a LOT of info on his head and tries to drill it into your head. Great, great listening to him.

Body Language Ė Vercetti: WOW! This was a breakout room session. Vercetti had us doing a bunch of different exercises focused on communication with our bodies and everyone in the room was blown away by the energy and level of sub communication we could achieve without speaking a single word.

Infield:

This is were your money is really invested. Here is where (in my opinion), you really learn game. If you want to get better at this, you need to be infield with these guys. When you go out with these guys, they are going to push you to approach. It is going to be uncomfortable, it will hurt when you get rejected (which you will) and then you will break all of your comfort zones and grow as a man. That being said, the instructors are also in Vegas, they are also humans wanting to have fun and run their game. The only way you can get help from them, if its you are proactive and ask them for it. If you just sit there, having a drink while being awed at their pick up skills and you do nothing about it, you will not grow. Ask them to help you open, ask them to criticize you, ask them to show you how to do it and they will be more than glad to do it. It is the only way you will grow and learn.

Finally, there are three guys I have to make a HUGE shout-out. This is not to say they were the only guys that helped me, but they made the most difference and for that, I am forever thankful:

Fader: I learned a lot from you man, and had a blast in sapphires. I truly appreciate all your help correcting me while I was in set. That was huge.

Gil Rio:, boy, underrated coach (well, I guess not anymore since Gil made it into the top 5 of coaches here in the conference). To be honest, my experience here was worth it in a huge part thanks to you too. You always pushed me to open and were always super available during infield, which is huge for me. I canít say enough about these guys. Most of my tokens went for you and well deserved. Canít say enough. We all know about the top coaches (Braddock, Fader, Cajun, Intrigue, Hoss), but these guys are the ones you donít hear as much as the others but help you the most and make all the difference. Thanks.

Take the chance to attend. I will do this again next year for sure. Platinum level!

6. LS 2013

I will add more substance later but I want to get out quickly my thoughts on each instructor. Whoever is not mentioned specifically, I did not see this week in action but I know they deserve recognition (Intrigue, Nick Hoss, Zach Big Business, Keychain, Sterling, Venture, Mr. M). For example, I know Intrigue personally, and I know his game (especially with the SNL's) is nothing short of Epic. Nick Hoss' game too. All these guys are just top notch. I can't say enough good things about them. Oh, and Vici too. I'm proud that you're taking it this far! Really fucking proud, actually (I was in his first bootcamp in 2009).

One thing about Savoy is that he gets the top level guys making it to instructorship. I applaud his standard setting and maintaining.

Braddock: My man. Love this kid. Had my first bootcamp with him in 2009 and he has reached the absolute top. He's it. Stylish, funny, smart, and if I was a chick I'd bang is brains out. No homo. Seriously, he's a serious mentor of mine. His material (including inner game) is top notch.

Vercetti: Wow, this guys is moving. His speech was on a Braveheart level. A true self development leader. Slick as fuck too! Mansculine. Really likeable and inspiring.

Fader: I did not see really anything o this kid until this weekend. I was blown away by his knowledge of this stuff, especially psychology. Also, I laughed the most during his presentation because of his competencies coupled with his dismissive attitude, which is how we know he's the stripper-mindset king. I want to take his bootcamp to get more out of his brain.

Cajun: Flawless speech on attraction. He's a veteran, and nights out of drinking had zero effect on his ability to give his presentation. He's also at the top. Funny guy. Operates life on his own terms. The Keys king never lets us down.

Future: Wow, this kid is a beast on every level. Brilliant speech. He dropped 50 lbs, gained mad muscle both have which has elevated him personally. His grasp of this material second to none. Impressed beyond words.

Gil Rio: I had good feelings about this kid going because of his recent audio series. Confirmed! He's an unassuming guy who worked his ass off to get nasty with chicks. I think my biggest revelation this whole bootcamp was hearing his infield footage with particular emphasis on teasing and humor. Plus, he had the balls to show us his blow-outs, which I'm sure, we appreciated just as much -- if not more -- than anything else. I'm a big fan of this guy.

Darwin: Awesome match with Gil Rio. Darwin is articulate, clear, and consistently solid. I hope he understands how much his succinct, direct approach to teaching is appreciated. His audios are awesome too. Get them!

What I would have done differently is not drink. Getting drunk hurts the learning process, hurts ability to qualify and get into comfort, among other things. It is Vegas, I know, but the drinking and hangover slightly diminished my experience at the day workshops. These guys help me understand that I need not drink at any night club venue.

I've been opening like a beast since I've gotten back! This was the perfect boost I needed heading into the winter. Unless I'm dead or married, I'll be at SC 2014. Thank you! Love you motherfuckers. KEEP UP THE DAMN GOOD WORK. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CHANGING LIVES.

7. Love Systems 2013

Super Conference 2013.

I will add more substance later but I want to get out quickly my thoughts on each instructor. Whoever is not mentioned specifically, I did not see this week in action but I know they deserve recognition (Intrigue, Nick Hoss, Zach Big Business, Keychain, Sterling, Venture, Mr. M). For example, I know Intrigue personally, and I know his game (especially with the SNL's) is nothing short of Epic. Nick Hoss' game too. All these guys are just top notch. I can't say enough good things about them. Oh, and Vici too. I'm proud that you're taking it this far! Really fucking proud, actually (I was in his first bootcamp in 2009).

One thing about Savoy is that he gets the top level guys making it to instructorship. I applaud his standard setting and maintaining.

Braddock: My man. Love this kid. Had my first bootcamp with him in 2009 and he has reached the absolute top. He's it. Stylish, funny, smart, and if I was a chick I'd bang is brains out. No homo. Seriously, he's a serious mentor of mine. His material (including inner game) is top notch.

Vercetti: Wow, this guys is moving. His speech was on a Braveheart level. A true self development leader. Slick as fuck too! Mansculine. Really likeable and inspiring.

Fader: I did not see really anything o this kid until this weekend. I was blown away by his knowledge of this stuff, especially psychology. Also, I laughed the most during his presentation because of his competencies coupled with his dismissive attitude, which is how we know he's the stripper-mindset king. I want to take his bootcamp to get more out of his brain.

Cajun: Flawless speech on attraction. He's a veteran, and nights out of drinking had zero effect on his ability to give his presentation. He's also at the top. Funny guy. Operates life on his own terms. The Keys king never lets us down.

Future: Wow, this kid is a beast on every level. Brilliant speech. He dropped 50 lbs, gained mad muscle both have which has elevated him personally. His grasp of this material second to none. Impressed beyond words.

Gil Rio: I had good feelings about this kid going because of his recent audio series. Confirmed! He's an unassuming guy who worked his ass off to get nasty with chicks. I think my biggest revelation this whole bootcamp was hearing his infield footage with particular emphasis on teasing and humor. Plus, he had the balls to show us his blow-outs, which I'm sure, we appreciated just as much -- if not more -- than anything else. I'm a big fan of this guy.

Darwin: Awesome match with Gil Rio. Darwin is articulate, clear, and consistently solid. I hope he understands how much his succinct, direct approach to teaching is appreciated. His audios are awesome too. Get them!

What I would have done differently is not drink. Getting drunk hurts the learning process, hurts ability to qualify and get into comfort, among other things. It is Vegas, I know, but the drinking and hangover slightly diminished my experience at the day workshops. These guys help me understand that I need not drink at any night club venue.

I've been opening like a beast since I've gotten back! This was the perfect boost I needed heading into the winter. Unless I'm dead or married, I'll be at SC 2014. Thank you! Love you motherfuckers. KEEP UP THE DAMN GOOD WORK. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CHANGING LIVES.

8. I first wanted to make a huge thank you for Love Systems for putting together an awesome weekend and bringing in TOP QUALITY instructors as well. (WARNING: this review is incredibly long as I had so much to write about and I wanted to provide a thorough analysis and reflection of my weekend)

I was incredibly excited for this weekend, as I really wanted to meet certain instructors such as Intrigue, Keychain, Sterling and Venture, Braddock and was incredibly excited to see all my old instructors which are: Fader, Nick Hoss, Ryan Francis, Darwin, Gil Rio, and House (all my instructor reflections will be saved for the end of the post)

I got a call right before I was to board my flight to get to Vegas and was told to meet up for a reception at Savoy's suite for an instructor, platinum and all-access meet and greet.

Once I land, I immediately head over to the Harrah's and try to check in, but my roommate dtm19 did not have me listed under the reservation and there were other logistical issues so I was stranded until he landed later that evening. Not giving up, I head over to the conference area and lo and behold I run into my mentor Fader! I give him the biggest hug I could give him and introduce myself to one of his older students yggdrasil and we get along immediately.

We catch up and then head over to a burger restaurant and chat for about an hour while I talk spanish to one of Fader's pickups. It was a lot of fun just having a normal conversation. This was definitely one of the more memorable experiences of super conference.

Yggdrasil and I hang out for several hours. We watch the game, have drinks and gamble a bit till I have to head out infield (I was a platinum attendee so I was given two extra nights infield with the instructors).

Game time soon arrive and I was off to Savoy's suite. As soon as I arrive I run into Fader and the hulking, jacked man beast known as Intrigue and introduce myself as they are walking off to grab something to eat.

I get inside the suite and get emotional as I run into Nick Hoss, Ryan Francis, Gil Rio, Darwin, House, and an old buddy Tiramisu and we all catch up. I get to talk to them all about game and just catch up about life in general. It has been months since I had last seen these guys so it was definitely an enjoyable moment to see them all again. Nick Hoss introduces me to Savoy and we chat for a bit.

I also got to meet the Rockstar instructors Venture and Sterling. Let me tell you these guys really intimidated me the first time I was around them. Their masculine presence is incredible and I could just feel it standing near. I really appreciate the fact that they came up to me to talk and I learned a lot just by watching them stand and project masculinity. We talked a bit and I trailed off to talk to some of the other attendees.

I got to meet Keychain for the first time and he and I both got into game at a young age and we related on that and he gave me a lot of solid information on game. I loved how he provided such an analytical approach to the game (as do I) and was able to teach me a lot of things and put stuff into perspective. It was pleasant talking to you before we headed out (more on Keychain during my instructor reflection).

I also got to meet and talk to Intrigue for a short bit but Savoy told us to head downstairs for the first night infield!

I got incredibly pumped hanging around twenty to thirty instructors and several attendees headed into the first venue of the night. Their energy was absolutely contagious. Once we get in, I talk to other instructors as we chat over drinks and talk about where we are from, how long have we been into game and much more. I got to meet Jeremy Lubin for the first time so it was really cool getting to put a face to the voice I had been speaking too for about four months.

After chatting and drinking for about an hour, the club starts to pick up and instructor Zach helps me get into state by approaching girls. He helped me out A TON by providing incredible feedback as he watched me do sets for about twenty minutes. He noticed that I could hook girls and keep them attracted but he taught me how to do takeaways and how to build sexual tension through close proximity (these would be the tools I would use later that night to SNL)

We head back to the table after a bit and he makes me a drink and we start to get to know each other for a little while. He asks me, "how does a 22 year old have the money to pay for platinum super conference and do two programs" and I respond that I ended up selling my sneaker collection (been collecting for years) when my ex-girlfriend and I broke up and used tax returns as well as scholarships to fund everything. I ended up spending every last dollar I had on Love Systems and do not regret AT ALL for making this life changing investment. More on this later. Zach goes off to the restroom shortly after and he would never return!

The rest of my night 1 of Super Conference can be read here (epic lay report!)

Day 2 of Super Conference:
    I am literally exhausted from the night before (did not get back into my hotel room until 5:30 in the morning) and sleep for about four hours as my roommate and I needed to register for the super conference. We head down and run into Jeremy so we can get our programs and sign up for the infield.

I get assigned Intrigue, Zach, Boulder, and Labyrinth. I was super stoked to get these guys because I worked with the majority of previous night with these guys so it was perfect.

For the seminar room, I listened in on Inner Game by Braddock, as well as his talks on Attraction I: Teasing & and Cold Reads and did his breakout seminar on Trigger Words which was immensely helpful. I was able to learn a lot from this guy and he teaches in a way so that any student of any level can get a grasp on the information.

My favorite talk of the whole weekend was Nick Hoss' main stage seminar on Body Language and "Physical Conversation." It was a talk on how to bring masculinity to the table. I learned so much from this seminar that it definitely turbocharged my game as I felt that I was lacking a bit in projecting masculinity and using it to my advantage. GOLD man, absolutely gold.

After getting into our infield groups, I was able to introduce myself to the other infield instructors that was in my group and we all prepared on logistics and practiced opening and transitioning for those that were uncomfortable approaching girls.

NIGHT 2 of Super Conference:
    One thing that kept bothering me this night was that since I was so exhausted from the previous night that it was seriously affecting my game and my state. Sure I was able to hook a lot of sets and get into normal conversations with them, I gave up on a lot of them too easily if they were not going the way I wanted to progress with them (an inner game issue for the night).

Anyways, the other infield group that was with us was Nick Hoss, Ryan Francis, Keychain, and Erik Royale. We shared a table with these guys and I learned a lot from Keychain.

After approaching seven or so sets, I finally get a super green light and manage to bring her back to the table. We talk and then I get a kiss when I go for it and then hand her off to Keychain for a bit so he can pump her state. I do not know what he said to her but I did hear the word "cock" like thirty times in two minutes HAHAHA. He hands her off back to me and BOOM instant makeout. I accidentally pop the tension bubble and she goes scurrying off.

Keychain praises me for knowing how to advance wing (I did not even know what I did there so thank you) and he teaches me the sickest takeaway ever, ignoring the girl completely as she talks as you gaze around the club not facing her (I would actually use this later so thank you).

I go down to approach more sets and I start to lose my state and confidence as I get blown out several times in a row but eventually hook a girl that is near our table and manage to get a makeout with her (I popped the tension bubble again) and she scurries off with her married friend like her ass is on fire.

I run into Boulder and he assesses my game for a bit and we chat while we run into Erik Royale talking to another student.

All of us head into a cab after attempting a final lap and Boulder gives me this incredible speech which I will go into later during the instructor reflections.

We get into the hotel and I run into Zach and tell him that my night was not as well as my previous night. He makes me feel a lot better by telling me a lot of things which help out my inner game.

Day 3 of Super Conference:
    After getting a better night's rest I get ready in the morning by talking to Gil Rio. He helps pan out which seminar and breakout rooms that I should take that would help develop my game to where I want it to be.

I ended up taking the main stage seminars of: Attraction II: Roleplays, Emotional Spikes, and Being the Most Interesting Man in the Room led by Cajun, Closing I and II: Get Her Number and See Her Again and Taking Her Home led by Keychain and Big Business respectively, and I took the breakout room seminars Identity: Describing Yourself to Women and Answering Her Most Common Questions led by Intrigue.

All the talks and breakout rooms provided DYNAMITE information and I was able to use it all infield. Great stuff guys.

I go up to Savoy's suite for the private reception (which was essentially the same as the first night meet and greet) and talk with all the same guys but this time I go in depth with "normal conversation" with Sterling. This conversation we had was absolutely incredible. Thank you so much. I also chat with Intrigue for awhile and Keychain helps me immensely on how to avoid popping that tension bubble that was owning me the night before.

Night Three of Super Conference:
    Can be found here with this epic lay report part deux

Day Four of Super Conference:
    I took the main stage seminar of Hidden Camera Video/Live Pickups led by Darwin and Gil Rio. You guys both have SICK GAME and I learned so much watching the infield videos you guys provided us. Thanks for putting that together and what made it even better was the blowout montage. Even Love Systems Instructors get blown out HARD.

I also listened in on Erik Royale's Advanced Game seminar which was absolutely money. I felt that my game had taken off that weekend and you provided the tools necessary how to get to where I truly want to be.

I took the breakout section Storytelling led by Sterling which was a huge turbocharger in how I should approach my storytelling game. This guy's breakout section was incredibly helpful and now I have the foundation on how to deliver killer stories.

I did the Personal Consults breakout room and talked to Bravado, House, Labyrinth, Boulder, and Zach on how to progress from intermediate game into advance and how to get there. Listening to all you guys made it seem hopeful and gave me the inspiration to ride the momentum and just keep pushing past my comfort limits.

Night 4 of Super Conference:
    After getting pump again we headed to this super amazing night club. Everyone was in a great mood and the energy was absolutely contagious. I eventually ended up telling Ryan Francis that I was having a hard time getting into state so he took me under his wing by doing the state building exercise approaching 10 sets in five minutes or else I have to hand over fifty bucks.

IF it was not for this exercise my night would have been awful. Thanks a lot Ryan. We eventually wing each other on this two-set and each makeout with our girl and party with these chicks for about an hour and a half. We almost pull them (almost pull #1) but then we get back into the club approaching girls again like maniacs. I ended up making out with like four different girls and logistically moving girls back to the table.

When it got late (around 3:00 AM) it was hunting time for the SNL so I approached and hooked a lot of SUPER HOT girls but none were hooking like my previous lays. I eventually hook this SUPER HOT six foot tall black chick wearing a skin tight body suit. She seriously looked like Storm from the X-Men no joke. She made my heart race and I ended up making out with this chick and even ended up pulling her out of the club into the casino. From there we held hands out of the club and got into the cab which we made out all the way there. She eventually puts up intense anti-slut defense and refuses to come into the hotel with me (thanks for the free ride back to my place and the makeout was soooooo hot).

I go to bed feeling like a champ.

The following morning I take Intrigue's SNL seminar which is absolute gold and learned so much.

Super Conference Statistics:
    Countless logistical moves back to the table with girls
    8-10 makeouts
    2 Almost SNLs
    1 mini HJ in the cab
    2 SNLs
    1 Pull

Entering Super Conference, I had only been in game for four months (took my first program with Fader back in June). I did not know what to expect and did not know what would happen but looking at my stats from the weekend I can definitely tell you that my game SKYROCKETED to intermediate level. I now naturally know how to respond to shit-tests, know when to go for the kiss or logistically move the girl, and sense and create sexual tension. I feel like a new man and it has spread over to other areas in my life (friendships, my open relationship, school, work).

I have progressed so much these past four months I still cannot believe it guys. The man that I used to be four months ago is NOTHING like how I am now. I walk with a strut now and chicks can definitely sense it. It is like this new version of me is slowly coming out and I just absolutely love it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I could achieve the things that I achieved this past weekend and now that I have all of this part of reality I am very excited to keep moving forward. I had even other attendants come up to me telling me that they could sense the way I carried myself was different and it was a very confident presence. I had other attendants ask ME for advice on how to approach and stuff. Surreal shit!

The several thousand dollar investment was DEFINITELY WORTH IT.

Instructor Reflection:

Fader:
    My mentor and mi hermano. Man I am so happy to have started game learning from you. You helped me shatter SO MANY destructive limiting beliefs and inner game issues and the book list and inventory belief exercises you taught me is all gold. I am so appreciative of that fact that you are willing to take me under your wing (as you have with your other students) and the relationship that we have is something that I cherish. You are always there to respond to me when I have a shitty night or there to give me praise when I do well (even if I come off as braggy, I just get excited at progress). No other instructor has given me this dynamic of a friendship and you are one of the main reasons that my game has taken off in such a short amount of time. You are a frame control genius by the way. You even had lunch with me and yggdrasil when you were supposed to be doing other things. That is mentor dedication.

I also appreciate of the fact that you finally took me to see the FaderShow. You are a mad scientist man. You have crafted the very best of how to build people's self-esteem to get up and start approaching women and making a change in life and making those steps. I hope to see you again soon hermano.

You have great things coming to you in life for helping out so many others.

Keychain:
    Keychain you are one charming fellow. You have this cool and calm collectiveness to your demeanor and I learned how to carry myself by watching you walk and talk. You can make anything sound interesting no joke. I immensely appreciate it all the advice you gave me infield as well as our intimate chat during the receptions (the funny picture of you and Intrigue was hilarious). You have given me aspiration to become better in an incredibly short amount of time. I loved how you were able to relate with me (since I started out in game at such a young age) and talk about your experience progressing up the game ladder. You have taught me a ton of advanced techniques and inner game tidbits that I will forever be thankful for. Keep on kicking ass and good luck with your guitar playing.

Nick Hoss:
    Ah, my other original instructor. Nick Hoss you define player bro. Taking your program progressed my attraction game to the point where I was able to practice practice practice to get it where I want it to be. Your take on game is very organic and it strays away from the routines and canned lines that a lot of beginners use crutches for, and you make it seem so easy to learn.

Your body language and masculine presence seminar was absolute money and I am thankful for being able to listen in and use all of that to my advantage. I learned to use a lot of facial expressions watching you. You have SICK game and you worked hard (100 nights of 120 in summer is INSANE) and it really shows. I really appreciate the fact that you told me, "that you think I am cool dude and could see instructor level game soon" and I was very different from your other clients and that you saw potential in me. Your words are very kind and I take them to heart. Thanks bro.

Sterling and Venture:
    Like I said before you guys seriously intimidated me when I first met you. However I learned a lot by listening to you guys talk. Everywhere I saw you guys infield you were chatting up with really hot girls. Mad kudos. I wanted to thank Sterling for teaching me how to proceed with "normal conversation" with girls. I was hitting a wall where I can open and hook a ton of sets but after five minutes they would leave or "go to the bathroom." You guys taught me so much and I was really happy to have met you guys.

Boulder:
    You are one of the coolest and most laid back instructor that I met over the course of Super Conference weekend. You were willing to help me out a ton and I appreciate that. That conversation we had getting into the cab and riding back over the hotel was something that I seriously needed to hear after having a rough night infield. I will definitely mirror you and become a "makeout whore" to continue building those solid reference experiences and entitlement. I learned a lot from our conversations and you are incredibly hilarious.

Darwin:
    You and I go way back to Los Angeles as well as Scottsdale when I took your mini-seminar, as well as you doing phone coaching with me for a bit. You taught me many amazing things when I started off in game and your blueprint for building references (by opening and hooking only green lights) progressed my game in such a short amount of time. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you making that infield video of day game. I was able to internalize a lot of things (as I have been dabbling into day game now) and that set you ran is a template I will be using in the future. You are incredibly genuine and I love how you want to see others thrive and have success in this. I also loved how you told me that I could achieve "instructor level" if I kept at it and worked hard on my game and the fact that you can see that in me gives me a lot of perseverance to keep pushing past those rough nights.

Gil Rio:
    Mi otro hermano (my other brother). We go way back too! I learned so much of SNL game by hanging out with you both nights of my LA program (almost pulling that Norwegian two-set would have been epic). You were the living, breathing figure of a latin guy able to attract HOT GIRLS of all types and nationalities and you definitely helped with my inner game issues regarding attracting girls other than hispanic. You were my North Star guy for a long time up until I laid my first limiting belief here. You gave me a lot of inspiration for when I first started out because you were a latin Love Systems instructor and watching you infield was incredibly mind blowing and reality shaping. I also appreciate the fact that you helped carve out a super conference itinerary for what you believe would be the most helpful programs over the course of the weekend. I will definitely hit you up in the near future so we can go out together(thank you for even offering me that opportunity and seeing potential in me as well). You are definitely one of the nicest guys I have come across in game.

Bravado:
    I was honored when you told me that you wanted to do sets with me infield after hearing all the crazy stuff I managed to do. That meant a lot to me. The most time we had together was during the breakouts and you taught me a lot of things, especially how to handle off nights and how to move past intermediate level. You taught me how to reframe those off nights into learning experiences and to never forget how far I have moved in my game experience (as we all started somewhere). That is some seriously powerful stuff. Thanks bro.

Erik Royale:
    You helped me immensely when we were infield friday night. You sensed that I was out of state and just "looking to get laid" and was able to get me to keep approaching even though I was not feeling it. Your talk on advanced game was incredible. It laid the ground works for me to keep pushing forward and learning game like a novice player. I was happy to have met you and I learned a lot from you. Your before photo and how you look now blew my mind. Good work!!

I have saved the best for last:

House:
    Mike, I seriously will forever be in debt to you bro. Had I not had that amazing experience atop that rooftop nightclub during my LA bootcamp where you got me in state my level of game could have been a lot different, no joke. I remember our first set together of all time (those Australian girls) and having an incredible difficult time trying to get a word in while you dominated the set. I still owe you a HUGE favor when I stopped that moving set (hot latin girl) and you handled the grenade for a solid 10-15 minutes. Feel free to cash that in any time. I also still owe a huge debt to you for opening those hot russian babes where I was able to isolate one (I still talk to her this day) during the same program.

I am a bit bummed that we could not work on "spit roast" game but I will definitely hold you to that whenever I see you again. You have this carefree presence and was always willing to answer questions and provide feedback whenever I needed it. Your positive praise really helps solidify my inner game every time you have something nice to say, which is literally every time we chat! I hope you rise up through the ranks of Love Systems because you seriously deserve it. I owe a lot of progress to you.

I am glad that I saw you again during Super Conference weekend. I hope to see you again in the near future. Good luck with everything.

Labyrinth:
    Ah my man Labi. You saw my game progress over the weekend and you had nothing but nice words to say each time we broke my game down so thank you for that. I loved how we locked eyes each time you pulled a girl out of the club (you bastard) and gave me that wink. You have SICK SICK SICK game man. That blonde hottie that you pulled was absolutely gorgeous. The story about tantra sex got me intrigued as I have to step up my "sex game."

I do not know what is, but you are so suave, and under the radar charming that girls just melt around you. Thank you for giving me the signal to go ahead and proceed to make out with a couple of girls that I was with over the weekend. I also appreciate the fact that you handled a married woman while I talked to her friend.

You also helped salvage a lay that I had when I felt that I had lost the set but you told me to "go find and tell her that you want to keep talking to her mate." You also got me laid by dropping a value bomb mid set the first night we hung out. You were one of the only two instructors that I wrote out my tokens for the super conference because you provided gold as information infield and it was what I needed to boost my game.

Ryan Francis:
    Ryan! My boy! Dude you helped me out a ton during my LA program and I am glad we were able to build a friendship there and build upon that friendship in Vegas. You have taught me a great deal of game and a lot of the way I run my game has been grounded from what you taught me.

You also come from an Asian background so I am incredibly sympathetic with that inner game limiting belief that all ethic guys have coming into learning pickup.

The fact that we have a ton of shit in common (shoe collecting for example) and that we had lunch together one day shows that you care about your students and care about building friendships with the students you like. I wanted to thank you for getting me into state with that exercise and I had a motherfucking BLAST partying with that two-set. It was the first two-set I winged where both wings made out with our respective girls. Dancing on top of the table with you was so much fun man. I hope to see you again soon and if you ever come down to San Diego hit me up bro! I would love to see you again.

I appreciate the fact that you see a lot of potential in me. You were the first instructor at the super conference to notice a "change" in the way I carried myself. You noticed that shift in my confidence which gave me a massive boost in my inner game.

Intrigue:
    I can relate with you on so many ways bro. When I showed you my ID of how I used to look and seeing your mouth drop was priceless. You have given me the inspiration to have that dedication to get JACKED like how you are. You just reek of masculinity and abundance and that is seriously fucking wicked. The fact that you were willing to open up to me about how you used to look at girls mentally back when you first started out was insane. Your vulnerability to open up to me about your history was pretty cool man. Besides my mentor Fader you were the only instructor to open up to me about your past in that way.

You have overcome incredible obstacles to get to where you are. That story you told me about getting the harshest blow out ON YOUR BIRTHDAY and being able to continue forward is nuts.

You taught me persistence. This trait has turbocharged my game to an intermediate level. I now re-open sets that originally blow me out and I now keep plowing if my girl is not giving me anything in set.

You noticed when we did the infield that I was having a hard time hooking sets because I was only opening moving sets. As soon as I changed my game to stationary sets they were opening like crazy. Your intuition is phenomenal. Thank you for that. I was starting to consider that an "off night"

I have told you before but I am going to tell you again. You are my new North Star guy. Sometimes I am in set and ask myself, "What would Intrigue do?" and it just comes to me. I want to be just like you bro. You have the SICKEST game out of anybody I have seen in the field. You had the hottest girls hooked and that was enough for me to want to keep working on this skill-set. The solid praise you have given me built my inner game to an incredible level. My headspace is nowhere near how it used to be when I first started off in game four months ago.

BTW, your SNL seminar was mind-blowing. All of it was absolute gold.

and finally the instructor that I was able to learn and build the most respect for is

Zach:
    No homo, but thinking about my weekend with you flushes me with a lot of emotions. You instantly saw the potential I had when I first worked with you the first night we hung out. The fact that you were able to break my game down infield and tell me that I can hook and attract girls and all I need was "2 degrees" more of work to hit a level where I can SNL every night if I wanted to was probably the greatest thing someone in game has ever told me.

You taught me the merits of takeaways and how to build sexual tension at a rapid rate. Both were tools that I was able to use the entire weekend and it got me laid man.

The talk that we had after my rough night at Super Conference was probably the conversation that hit home to me the most. The fact that I should not let a bad night shake me (I still had two makeouts!) because I still have the skills necessary to do good things in game was something you ingrained in my mind.

One thing that I will never forget is when you told me that I have "sick game" and you repeated that to me like a thousand times so I can finally accept it. Growing up it was hard to accept my skill level in anything as I could always be better but you kept repeating that to me and it was something that I really needed. You even talked about about my success with other instructors and I had those instructors coming up to me wanting to know what happened with the lays. Thanks for building my reputation.

You gave me a solid goal of approaching 100 sets over the weekend (I think I approach 85) so I was very close on completing that goal. If it was not for you I would not have crushed like I was able to. I also cannot thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to hang out with you guys if I ever get down to Texas where you guys are. You even made me feel really good about myself when you told me that I was one of the few students that you actually memorized my name so the fact that I could leave that impression to you made my weekend.

I have only been doing this for such a short time and I cannot wait to see you again and tell you all the crazy stories that I will have in the near future.

Zach keep on being a rock star.

9. Good stuff, Aquarian

[QUOTE=Aquarian;991676]I first wanted to make a huge thank you for Love Systems for putting together an awesome weekend and bringing in TOP QUALITY instructors as well. (WARNING: this review is incredibly long as I had so much to write about and I wanted to provide a thorough analysis and reflection of my weekend).....

I feel the same way about these marines! SC 2014 baby!!!!

Denver, CO

Well, it's that time of the year again.

It's obvious I'm not stranger to the Super Conference, yet it was refreshing to be back, a great learning experience, and probably the most fun I had out of all my experiences there (which is pretty amazing).

But let's get down to the cold, hard facts. I could tell you of my amazingly life transitioning time (which it no doubt was) but you can see that through the 11+ pages of this thread, plus all the reviews. The seminar portions were amazing, each instructor bringing their own flavor to the presentations and the infield is the real deal.

Some special credits I'm going to give out are as follows:

Keychain: I worked with him the most over the weekend and he definitely helped me infield drastically. The first night he gave me some awesome advanced advice that changed my game since. He's a super down to earth, chill guy who definitely knows his shit and it's obvious why students love him. He's laid back, well spoken, and whenever I saw him he was always engaging the students. This guy's there to help the students and it's obvious.

Nick Hoss: The reputation Hoss has is deserved rightfully so. Seeing him game this weekend was cool as shit and hanging out bullshitting with him was the best part. Seeing the human side of the instructors is a little relieving. These guys are able to motivate you and lead the way, but also can relate with you without seeming like they are above you or anything. I remember talking to him the first night after he got his first number of the evening from this tall girl, just telling me some of the stuff he says to tall women and you can tell he's just having so much fun with it all. That's the best thing to see when you're out. If you're not having fun with this, you're doing something wrong.

Intrigue I worked with Intrigue the second night and it was super cool to chill with this guy. He gave me some great fitness advice, we talked about 80s metal, and talked to hot women. How much better can it get? Intrigue gives solid advice and his story is super inspiring. If you don't think you can overcome your hardships, just get a glimpse into this guys life. On top of that Intrigue doesn't drink when he goes out, so if he can get to the point in his game without drinking, so can you.

Boulder I've talked with Boulder before, but never really worked with him too much. He gave me perfect examples of how to move a girl in the club to where you want, which paid off later that same night. Like all the other guys, he's awesome to hang out with and definitely knows what he's talking about. He's not afraid to do demos and help you out with your game.

There's many other instructors that helped me out this weekend and led to my successes. All the crazy stories and experiences you'll get from attending the Super Conference will be 100% worth every penny and benefit you in more areas of your life than just women.
    My Writing at Life With Soul: http://goo.gl/2HJDPy http://goo.gl/vlkiRO http://goo.gl/XRTExX http://goo.gl/0hdSaK http://goo.gl/6yL22X http://goo.gl/tioxiN