old myspace chat...incredible

old myspace chat...incredible

I was just looking on my old myspace account, which i have literally about 30 friends on. Zero social proof, 2 pictures of myself, nothing else. I was reading my inbox where i was trying to pick up some girls and i found this conversation, which i had forgotten about. This girl was a solid 9, dance teacher, about 300 friends and numerous guys hitting on her. I cant believe the responses i was getting from applying some simple game principles. I didnt do things perfectly by any means, but this was literally the first month i learned about game.

In the end this girl just disappeared off the face of the earth it seems, she had an msn name one day of "shes not very well- in hospital" and i never knew what happened since. She hasnt logged into myspace since 2007. I actually feel kinda sad because i have no idea what happened to her Anyway here is the chat:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Apr 16, 2007 9:29 PM

Maybe you could tie them for me hey x x

Date: 16 Apr 2007, 13:05

I'd have to check my schedule, but i might be able to fit u in. I guess u'll never know unless you ask!

oh, dont worry about ure hands, tie them behind ure back or something. Or just ask permission first

Date: Apr 16, 2007 7:54 PM

Good question... Because 1 i doubt you would come and 2 i probably wouldnt b able 2 keep my hands of u if u did :P x x

Date: 16 Apr 2007, 08:46

heh, well you just complain about EVERYTHING dont u Instead of complaining about it maybe you should just go right ahead and invite me round!

Date: Apr 15, 2007 10:02 PM

I aint complaining... well only about the fact that you aint here right now with me to make me laugh x

Date: 11 Apr 2007, 14:39

well my computer totally crashed there. I make you laugh do i, well what are ya complaining about then

Date: Apr 11, 2007 10:26 PM

lol u make me laugh x

Date: 11 Apr 2007, 14:25

I dunno, girls these days expect so much, i offer up my number, say we should make friends, and they go getting all upset!

Date: Apr 11, 2007 10:22 PM

i think we can safely say that the marriage is off!! unless u've got someway to change my mind x

Date: 11 Apr 2007, 14:21

so the marriage is off then?

Date: Apr 11, 2007 10:18 PM

i am not mean to any 1 your the one being mean now

Date: 11 Apr 2007, 14:17

your just mean to everyone, i have to call you on it sometimes ;p

Date: Apr 11, 2007 10:13 PM

its hard 2 tell with you

Date: 11 Apr 2007, 14:11

you think i was being serious about upsetting the homeless?

Date: Apr 11, 2007 10:08 PM

i was only joking.
    Date: 11 Apr 2007, 14:06

I dont believe this, we chat a couple of times and your asking me WHEN we're getting married:0 Slow down girl.

And dont boast about not being homeless, how do u think that makes the homeless feel...damn your harsh.

Date: Apr 11, 2007 9:25 PM

lol if you want to put it like that then yeh
    How many kids is a handful??
    When are we going to be getting married then?? I'm not sure if i fancy playing music on the street and 1 im not homeless and 2 im not really that short thank u very much!!
    x x

Date: 11 Apr 2007, 10:26

oh, so you told me you werent poor, now your begging for money? Unfortunatley im currently supporting 3 ex wives and a handful of kids, so i cant provide for you until after we're married.
    Try playing music on the street, i`m sure ppl will have sympathy and fill your hat with coins. failing that, just set up a sign saying "SHORT AND HOMELESS"

Date: Apr 11, 2007 4:55 PM

lol you need a lot of sleep when you do the job i do!! and i didnt actually go 2 sleep till about 12 got very sidetracked! not good was very sleepy this morning.

I am not taking out a loan just so i can get credit!! how about u send me the money for it?? :P x x
    Date: 10 Apr 2007, 14:34

Yeah im now going myself cya. Not goin to bed yet tho lol u early nighter. Save up for some credit...take out a loan if you have to;0

Al.

Date: Apr 10, 2007 10:28 PM

lol i no i just looked at my comments that he has left. i dnt think i have replied to any :S oppse!!! he's a bit creepy!!

who said i was trying to win you over hey?? u really r mr confident aint u!! am going 2 bed now am very sleepy.... will reply 2 any messages u wanna send me next time im on x x x
    Date: 10 Apr 2007, 14:23

lol nah i dont know him, i was just watching how he was kinda stalking u!

Well, i appreciate the compliment but cummon, im not that easy to win over, i prefer to be bought gifts

Date: Apr 10, 2007 10:10 PM

no u wudnt want to hurt her feelings although im sure shes not as delicate as u think she cud probably do all the things u cud :P
    thanks he isnt half a nice looking as u tho is he... he a mate of urs then?? dnt think i've ever spoken 2 him duno tho x x
    Date: 10 Apr 2007, 13:52

Oh you think so? I guess your right. Dont wanna hurt her delicate little feelings tho!

By the way have you noticed that guy named carl on ure profile, between me an u, i think he has a crush on u u`d make a lovely couple...

Date: Apr 10, 2007 9:45 PM

thats very random!!! u better tell her to leave u alone hey x x x
    Date: 10 Apr 2007, 13:37

what am i up to, well lets see, theres this crazy girl that keeps messaging me and I have to keep replying or she will bitch that im upsetting her. Random huh?

Date: Apr 10, 2007 9:30 PM

lol u like 2 turn things around dnt u hunny what u up 2 at the mo?? x x
    Date: 10 Apr 2007, 13:28

steady kaci youve not met me yet, but already your saying im your type as a husband?

Date: Apr 10, 2007 9:20 PM

right so im a dwarf and im poor now is that what ur saying?? lol im offended u will have 2 make it up 2 me. i said i didnt have credit not that i couldnt afford it.
    househusband hey.... u do seem the type :P x x x
    Date: 10 Apr 2007, 13:16

Oh you cant afford credit? Then how are you going to support me while i fulfil my life ambition of being a house husband?

Date: Apr 10, 2007 9:12 PM

i am a real woman just one that doesnt have credit... and now who's got a high opinion of himself x x

Date: 10 Apr 2007, 13:11

Nah, i dont think a question can prove it. I mean if you were a REAL woman my phone would already be ringing

Date: Apr 10, 2007 9:07 PM

lol well that was nice of ya u must have really bad luck with women then bless ya... i promise im not a man ask me a question only a women wud no the answer 2 x x x

Date: 10 Apr 2007, 12:45

Well kaci i thought i should do something to make you happy since you keep whining that im not being nice ;p What better present than my no. ?

Ah, so you really think i would want to phone you 10 times a day? Well someone has a high opinion of themself dont they

It's just that i wanted to be sure your not a man you see. The last 112 women i met online were.

Al.

Date: Apr 10, 2007 7:37 PM

lol i have not been pestering you!! your making me sad :P
    Did i ask you 4 your number?? and why would you want to call me 10 times a day then??

x x x

Date: 10 Apr 2007, 11:16

alright shortie, ok ok, since you keep pestering me i`ll let you have my number. ************** Maybe we can get together for a cup of tea and some interesting conversation? Im sure we could make friends.

oh by the way, Where can i reach you if i want to call you ten times a day?

Al

Date: Apr 9, 2007 10:17 PM

well thanks lol im not a dwarf and no im not a man trying to attract young men on the internet i promise lol. and yes kaci can be a guys name but i cant help what my parents named me can i?? so u got anything nice to say 2 me 4 once?? x x

Date: 04 Apr 2007, 06:37

well hello average girl...

Im surprised, you really didnt look like a dwarf in your pics

I think I'd invite you to call me, but im afraid you might be one of those weirdos, or an old man trying to meet attractive young men via myspace... speaking of which cant kaci also be a guys name:O I should tell my mum on you

Al

Date: Apr 2, 2007 10:04 PM

Hey, yes i do i dont no why they do it i really am just your average girl. lol i dnt no why it has come up with 1" im actually 5ft 4 lil shortie hay lol im pretty intelligent myself thanks so im sure i can manage x x x Kaci x x x
    Last edited by miaddict; 02-10-2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Phone number removed