Banter Lines - Page 3

Thread: Banter Lines

FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Cold reads as banter

I can tell just from your (demeanor)/(aura)/(how you present yourself) that you are a person who:
    ... doesn't like to give in or accept things you know are not right
    ... can fall in love easily
    ... God uses to accomplish things even without you knowing
    ... likes to root for the 'underdog'.
    ... will keep saying you're going to do something, and keep not doing it, until you snap and even surprise yourself with how much effort you put in
    ... has to know as much about medical and health things as you can
    ... just takes everything one day at a time.
    ... forms your own opinions, while you are still aware of your reasons just in case you have to change
    ... likes to stay busy
    ... holds things in
    ... steps up when there is a vacuum of leadership
    ... seems to attract the same kind of mate over and over
    ... goes for two or three appetizers instead of deciding on an entrée
    ... likes to find an easy way out
    ... enjoys an adventure
    ... likes to be on the cutting edge
    ... buys people gifts
    ... over-evaluates everything
    ... needs to be surrounded by positive energy
    ... is very honest about everything
    ... will help anyone if you get chance
    ... thrives on contact with others in your day-to-day work world
    ... always looks for the best out of life
    ... in general, like to handle your own issues and you definitely don't like to make work for others
    ... can handle a new experience
    ... likes to question things more than just nod your head and say okay and sit back
    ... is always looking around. You're an observer, a consumer.
    ... makes a point of having others smile and laugh about funny things that happen in life
    ... likes to meet people and experience everything.
    ... no matter what you would have chosen to do in your life, it would have been some kind of collaborative project or process.
    ... has so many interests, you could do a lot of different things.
    ... sometimes surprises people just when they thought they knew everything about you.
    ... when you make up your mind to do something, you're going to do it to the best of your ability and see it through to the end.
    ... feels you have to prove yourself to feel accepted
    ... believes that everything happens for a reason and at the time that it's supposed to
    ... is easily influenced by your surroundings, so if you're surrounded by too much negative tension, you're always afraid you can get some of that.
    ... wants to explore the world, see different things, discover things you've never seen before.
    ... is very laid back and cool to chill with.
    ... will try anything twice
    ... is open to all kinds of comedy, whether it's dumb or smart, as long as its funny.
    ... likes to look and learn
    ... stays in touch with folks
    ... usually smiles and speaks to anyone
    ... will keep working on a problem until the very end.
    ... will make a person feel special.
    ... tries to help whenever you can.
    ... can't keep still.
    ... tries to make a conscious effort to keep people happy but still sometimes people don't appreciate you
    ... shuns the easy route. You like a challenge.
    ... grows by helping other people; You feed off of that.
    ... thinks about what you are going to say in conversations in advance sometimes even though you are really spontaneous
    ... sometimes holds on too long to things.
    ... likes to deal with people face to face, instead of on the phone or chatting
    ... likes to be in control of your senses and to only drink just the right amount
    ... doesn't want to close any doors and likes keeping all your options open.
    ... is honest, you hate liars and hate to be lied to.
    ... has a master plan, but you're flexible enough to stay on your feet if things don't work out.
    ... doesn't get discouraged
    ... has to fulfill your dreams, you've gotta be resourceful to make sure you can do it.
    ... is always on the go
    ... happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
    ... does not need popular validation before you can try something out for yourself.
    ... will go after what you want out of life
    ... loves to travel and can't wait to immerse yourself in a world that's entirely different from your own

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

"I bet you have a real cute side somewhere. You just don't show it."
    When she responds to something, say, "Oh, so you're one of THOSE...."
    If she resists use "Oh, so then you are one of those people who don't like to be categorized." lol
    Btw this thread has been the most helpful to me since the board started. I use it as my own personal reference point and try to add a few each time I go out.
    Last edited by Fader; 05-31-2006 at 11:54 AM.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Orlando, FL

Here's some of my newest stuff. The first set is standard C&F. The second set still has the C&F, but it's geared to suggesting she's into you.
    - Have you been drinking again?
    - You must've driven your parents crazy
    - What kind of trouble have you been up to?
    - Your last boyfriend must've hated that about you
    - You got a fat chick personality
    - Are you at least rich?
    - You're fucking up my Fung Shui (whenver she touches or moves your property)
    - I need a quick female opinion on something… assuming you guys are really females, and not just really cute cross dressers. (Yes, this has been field tested)
    Suggesting Her Interest
    - Did you come over here just to flirt with me
    - Stop undressing me with your eyes
    - Don't get you hopes up. I'm not easy
    - I don't think my girlfriend would like it that you're hitting on me
    - Stop trying to impress me
    - Stop trying to make me jealous (whenever talking about other guys)
    - Are you always like this, or just with guys you're attracted to?
    - You better be getting back to your friends before they realize you're over here flirting with me. But before you go... (awsome time constraint)

4. If she gets whiny, rub your fingers together and say "You know what this is? This is the world's smallest violin, playing a sad song just for you." Thank you Reservoir Dogs.
    Last edited by Fader; 09-21-2007 at 03:54 PM.

If a girl is being negative or shoots down an idea start calling her Nancy. When she asks why tell her that if shes going to be a Negative Nancy you are just going to call her Nancy for the rest of the night. Later on call her Nancy at opportune times and try to get others to call her it too.

Eastern Europe and US

*She is thinking about something*
    You say - *smiling* "I smell wire burning..."
    -or-
    "Do you need a few more minutes? I can always come back..."

*She makes smart ass comment*
    You say - "Shut it sister!"
    -or-
    "Run along now - this is man conversation..."
    Last edited by Fader; 06-28-2007 at 10:01 AM.

good reply for a shit test... "looks like someone put their crankypants on this morning"

8. banter lines

another approach to banter that i've always used are song lyrics. if she gets it, its instint connection. my favorite--she gives attitude "whoa! how can we be lovers if we can't be friends...?" (michael bolton) gets mixed reviews, works best when she is interested and busting your stones. does not work well if she is genuinely annoyed, but its still funny to everyone else in the group.
    does anyone else do this? what lyrics have you used that work?

From my notes, not mine and not sure who to credit:
    Hey, are you the kind of person that can take a sincere compliment from a stranger?
    So am I. Go ahead.
    You know what, I think you'd make a nice new girlfriend.
    Wait a minute. Can you cook?
    [YES--Awesome. NO--We're broken up then, but wait.]
    Are you rich, because I want to be a stay-at-home husband?
    [YES--We're back together. NO--We're broken up then, but wait.]
    Etc

Another version of TD's SP:
    "You're a sexual predator [MISINTERPRETATION as if she is trying to pick you up]
    I'm not that kind of guy.
    I'm not gonna go back to your house to "[finger quotes] check out your stereo" or your "stamp collection" or whatever.
    I need trust, comfort, and connection first. " Definitely will get a punch

You're either the coolest girl I've met in a long time, or you're a total weirdo, I can't tell. Probably a little bit of both. (Credit TD I think but not sure)

I think we should all look for some kind of site with the lines from Married with Children. Best banter ever
    Last edited by Fader; 06-28-2007 at 10:02 AM.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by dagger
    another approach to banter that i've always used are song lyrics. if she gets it, its instint connection. my favorite--she gives attitude "whoa! how can we be lovers if we can't be friends...?" (michael bolton) gets mixed reviews, works best when she is interested and busting your stones. does not work well if she is genuinely annoyed, but its still funny to everyone else in the group.
    does anyone else do this? what lyrics have you used that work?
    First thing that comes to mind is BBD Poision. If she says something bragging I would say "Never trust a big butt and a smile "
    I think this an awesome idea. Can we get together banter lyrics from songs?

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes