New "looks matter" threads end up here.

123 LastLast

New "looks matter" threads end up here.

Ok, I want to find out the absolute truth.

I like how PUA's always insist that LOOKS DO NOT MATTER.

Even Neil Strauss says "oh look what I looked like before and now", oh but well Neil Strauss is actually quite handsome. In the 10 point scale at least 7.

Same are all the other PUA's I've seen.

Show me PUA's that are actually 5 and below in terms of looks and still get mad pussy.

Oh and don't give me examples of badly groomed people or guys getting bulked up, losing fat and thus looking better.

Everyone can groom, everyone can lose fat and build muscle.

I mean for a person who has went through all of that, who looks its best, but just has fucked up facial features, meaning, he is still ugly - can he pick up hot chicks?

In summary - please post pictures of pickup artists with ugly face.

2. This has been debated many times. I actually made a thread a while ago asking for people to stop debating looks: http://www.theattractionforums.com/d...s-already.html

It is not out job to post pictures of "ugly" PUAs to satisfy you. I am saying this again and it's getting to the point where it has actually become cliché in the PU community, "Be well-groomed and take care of your appearance".

miaddict

I agree. From now on, any NEW thread on "looks matter" will be merged into the Jive Turkey forum. There are literally dozens of threads on that topic. Reply to them if you want to argue.

If you want to discuss looks, check out these 2 very helpful subforums.
    Fashion & Style - The Attraction Forums - Free Pickup and Dating Advice
    Exercise, Health & Sports - The Attraction Forums - Free Pickup and Dating Advice

In summary - please post pictures of pickup artists with ugly face.
    Look in the mirror.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Ugliness

Guys im not proud of what Im writing here but I need your help anyway...
    I´m a really ugly guy and the prettiest girl I have ever got is a 7. do I have chances with 9 or 10? Is that thing about "beauty doesnt matter" really true, because I think im now pretty good in the game but I still cant get the hottest ones...I need a sincere answer please because if Im hopeless at least I want to know so ill stop having expectations.

Thanks in advance

5. If you think that you are ugly, thats where your problem starts . you can't use the entire potential of your game if you don't feel well in your own skin. As long as a girl doesn't come over and tell you that you are disgusting you don't have to worry about your looks. if i say looks i am not talking about your style. you should always wear proper clothes in wich you feel comfortabel and not UGLY!!! ; )

PEYOTE P

miaddict

Quote Originally Posted by Alhazard View Post
    Guys im not proud of what Im writing here but I need your help anyway...
    I´m a really ugly guy and the prettiest girl I have ever got is a 7. do I have chances with 9 or 10? Is that thing about "beauty doesnt matter" really true, because I think im now pretty good in the game but I still cant get the hottest ones...I need a sincere answer please because if Im hopeless at least I want to know so ill stop having expectations.

Thanks in advance
    This "beauty does not matter" thread has been merged with others in the Jive Turkey forum.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Short guys = Fat girls

I'm 5"5 (165 cm) and I've been rejected numerous times by girls for "being too short".

To be sure, this has killed off my outer game before it even started, not to mention my severely bruised inner game

This is especially true with online game - most dating sites now enable girls to filter you according to your height, and most list 1.80 as the minimum acceptable height. So dating sites are not for us midgets haha :>

Anyway what I'm saying is that short guys are the equivalent of fat girls, in as much as the "You're Fucked, Datingwise" thing.

Discuss.

i'm tired of discussing this topic, and wouldn't be surprised if it gets locked. all i'm gonna say is:

"What do you have going on for you other than your looks?"

if your answer is "nothing", then i agree...you're fucked.

i don't really think size matters too much, im 6"7 and yes of course its great for getting noticed in a place but it also has its own problems including trying to talk to women in loud venues, i usually tell them to stop being so timid and to speak up as bending down to listen is a major DLV, but as pony boy said game is all about being interesting

i'm tired of discussing this topic, and wouldn't be surprised if it gets locked.
    Agreed. This topic has been beaten to death. It helps no one get laid, and in reality, is just a big mental circle jerk. Short men get laid. Work on your game.

/closed.