New "looks matter" threads end up here. - Page 2

FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Uggliest PUA out there!

When I first read the game I searched for Style online and I found some videoclips and realised that he looked like and even talked like a nerd in many ways.

Most of the PUA:s are goodlooking and pretty tall though.

I great example of someone who is not is Love Systems instructor Mr.M

I donīt know how active David X is these days or if he was that fat when he was young but he sure looks like someone who doesnīt have young, sexy girls in his bed these days.

I have heard that Thorndaddy is really uggly too but I donīt know what he looks like.

Any other good examples of PUA:s that looks like they rarely get laid?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sevencircles View Post
    When I first read the game I searched for Style online and I found some videoclips and realised that he looked like and even talked like a nerd in many ways.

I donīt know how active David X is these days or if he was that fat when he was young but he sure looks like someone who doesnīt have young, sexy girls in his bed these days.

I have heard that Thorndaddy is really uggly too but I donīt know what he looks like.

Not sure if serious.

miaddict

Quote Originally Posted by Sevencircles View Post

Great! Another Looks thread!! I know where to put this one. If you did not find pictures of the above people, maybe it's because they did not want their faces on the internet. You can always meet them or ask them for their photo to satisfy your curiosity.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Looks holding me back

I know I'm not supposed to have limiting beliefs and all that shit, and I generally don't, I run my game very well, not the best pua, but even my friends will say they cant believe some of the shit I run, and it is generally successful, but I just feel like my looks will keep holding me back from getting me the girls I've always wanted.. I've heard a few times from girls just from ease dropping, or a couple friends have told me "I really like him, but he's just not attractive" it seems like all girls are conflicted to get with me because of my looks, even though I'm always very confident and I know how to talk to girls..
    I dont know what I can do, I'm already in good shape, well groomed, I just have a very long skinny face, with big ears, and a big nose.. I keep hearing people say on this site that looks dont matter that much, but it really just isn't true
    Women may not care about as looks as much as we do, but its pretty close, any conversation I've had with girls about guys they always bring up looks, I hear comments like, "ehh his nose is crooked I wouldn't get with him" so they do pay attention..
    I just don't want to be stuck with the ones Im not that into, because the ones I want have no interest in me..

Stop the looks shit. (Period)
    a) Start grooming - going to the gym, etc. its about maximizing ur potential
    b) Ur 18. Girls CAN be superficial in that age. However not all of them are, and furthermore I think u have a lot to learn in regards to the game.
    c) I hope u realize that this is in ur head first and then in theirs. It affects ur confidence, it affects how ppl perceive u.

6. short guys and the game

God did not give me height , I'm only 5'6 but at least he gave me good looks (girls compliment me all the time), I know Style(Neli) is a short, but that did not stop him. So how important is height when it comes to the game. If you ask them, almost all girls say they want a tall man, but is that what they really want, or is it what they think they want. What do you guys think? AND do short guys stand a chance with a girl that is taller, or does the personality count more?

Girls have a lot of prejudice to short guys, I've talked to a lot of PUAs that personally confirm this. At the same time it won't make or break your game, it's just an issue to deal with, the best comparison out there seems to be it's like being fat.

Are you ugly or average lookin and u're succesful with game?

what makes u ugly/average and if you're good, be honest, can you get 10s as rated by others (not just your version of 10)

9. Looks might not be important to some people but.

For these two guys it sure made a difference!

These are before and after shots after the plastic surgery!

Yes there just might be hope for us less fortunate in the looks department.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. is it just the surface of things???

I've begun to realize that most success in Game can be attributed just to the surface of things-- how good looking someone is.

Case in point: I have a friend who used to be thin body build and had a huge face full of acne. He's always been a good guy, very nice, somewhat shy, polite, and a good sense of humor. And he has always had some friends.

Then, one fall he came back to school after having worked out all summer. He began to eat a tremendous amount of food and suddenly had huge arms, biceps, and a big chest. But he still had a lot of acne. He started to get more involved in activities but still no girls were attracted.

Then the following fall he came back with a 100% cleared up face. All of a sudden, he was elected President of a big student organization, got an awesome summer internship lined up, is invited to lots of parties, and gets lots of pictures taken with hot girls around him and he always has girls commenting on his facebook page.

I've watched his transformation, and the only things that have changed are his muscles and his clear skin. HE IS THE SAME EXACT SHY GUY. Except now girls are all over him.

Is this all the Game is?? How good looking you are??