hardcore jealousy plotlines by a hot girl

12 LastLast
    TN

hardcore jealousy plotlines by a hot girl

Man, I recently started communicating with an ex from about 6 months ago. She said she wanted a friend with benefits and I accepted that frame. Since then she has tried to drive me nuts with jealousy. It is obvious that she is intentionally trying to make me jealous. I have played it cool. We went and played golf Saturday, and she's called me 5 times since. She has always talked about how other guys are attracted to her, but yesterday she went over the top.

I go to college on Monday nights in a town 45 min from home. She called yesterday at around 10 am and I told her I was going to leave here at 4, hit TJ Mulligans an hour before class at 5 and have a few beers beforehand. She calls me at 5:30 and after a little small talk, she proceeds to tell me about a manager at her work who is young, unhappily married and he asks her for advice all the time. She thinks he is interrested sexually in her but she isn't interrested of course, but is just giving him advice, but felt guilty guilty for it. I just played it cool and didn't say anything other than there is nothing wrong with giving anyone advice.

She then asks me "Have I told you about Jeremy?" And I say no... She says well he's a friend. I think he's attracted to me sexually but I'm not into him. She then says "My son and I are going over to his house and I'm cooking tacos tonight while he plays with my son." I just said "Ok babe, that's cool. Have a good night. Talk to you later." She then says "call me after you get out of class." I received a fwd text of a joke from her about 8 during class and i didn't reply and i sure as hell didn't call.

She mentioned Saturday wanting me to get out with her and some of her coworkers this Friday night. I may flake.

What do you guys make of this? Do you think she's attracted or just trying to make an ass of me because I hurt her 6 months ago?

She's a strong 9.5 but VERY VERY insecure, especially when it comes to other women.

What would you guys do if you were me?

Quote Originally Posted by King H View Post
    Man, I recently started communicating with an ex from about 6 months ago. She said she wanted a friend with benefits and I accepted that frame. Since then she has tried to drive me nuts with jealousy. It is obvious that she is intentionally trying to make me jealous. I have played it cool. We went and played golf Saturday, and she's called me 5 times since. She has always talked about how other guys are attracted to her, but yesterday she went over the top.

I go to college on Monday nights in a town 45 min from home. She called yesterday at around 10 am and I told her I was going to leave here at 4, hit TJ Mulligans an hour before class at 5 and have a few beers beforehand. She calls me at 5:30 and after a little small talk, she proceeds to tell me about a manager at her work who is young, unhappily married and he asks her for advice all the time. She thinks he is interrested sexually in her but she isn't interrested of course, but is just giving him advice, but felt guilty guilty for it. I just played it cool and didn't say anything other than there is nothing wrong with giving anyone advice.

She then asks me "Have I told you about Jeremy?" And I say no... She says well he's a friend. I think he's attracted to me sexually but I'm not into him. She then says "My son and I are going over to his house and I'm cooking tacos tonight while he plays with my son." I just said "Ok babe, that's cool. Have a good night. Talk to you later." She then says "call me after you get out of class." I received a fwd text of a joke from her about 8 during class and i didn't reply and i sure as hell didn't call.

She mentioned Saturday wanting me to get out with her and some of her coworkers this Friday night. I may flake.

What do you guys make of this? Do you think she's attracted or just trying to make an ass of me because I hurt her 6 months ago?

She's a strong 9.5 but VERY VERY insecure, especially when it comes to other women.

What would you guys do if you were me?
    What would I do?

Drop her... nothing good comes out of being involved with an insecure woman, especially one who is VERY VERY insecure. Fuck all that noise... thats a mistake you shouldn't make more than once (even though I've made it more than once)

TN

Agree somewhat

Quote Originally Posted by Soame View Post
    What would I do?

Drop her... nothing good comes out of being involved with an insecure woman, especially one who is VERY VERY insecure. Fuck all that noise... thats a mistake you shouldn't make more than once (even though I've made it more than once)
    Yea dude, I can somewhat agree that's probably the best thing to do. My deal is I'm in a small town (population 15,000) and dry spells can become a problem sometimes, especially with guys as picky as me. i don't fuck around with ugly-ass women. Maybe I put too much emphasis on beauty..but that's just me. She does have issues no doubt, but she is pretty fun as well. Hell, I'm just gonna keep playing it cool and see what happens.

4. Next time she starts talking about one of those guys. Tell her this:

"Um, I'm going to tell you this now. I'm your fuck buddy. Not your councelor/best friend/psych. I really don't care about this."

Then proceed to another thread like nothing happened.

PS: If she is really your FB, then when does she get the time to talk to you about these guys? It better not be during pillow talk. Because that shouldn't even exist in an FB relationship.

Shes playing a very POOR game.

The idea is to get you to ASSUME, IMAGINE, and drive yourself crazy. Instead, she bluntly calls you and talks about other men? She is working to get you jealous and she is doing it verbally. By being see through, shes causing resentment from your side, which is probably not a good thing.

I would simply say to her " you know, you're not my girlfriend, feel free to go out on dates with who ever you wish..if you think this guy likes you, maybe you should ask him out"

TN

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    Shes playing a very POOR game.

The idea is to get you to ASSUME, IMAGINE, and drive yourself crazy. Instead, she bluntly calls you and talks about other men? She is working to get you jealous and she is doing it verbally. By being see through, shes causing resentment from your side, which is probably not a good thing.

I would simply say to her " you know, you're not my girlfriend, feel free to go out on dates with who ever you wish..if you think this guy likes you, maybe you should ask him out"
    I agree. My question I guess would be do you guys consider blatant attempts to cause jealousy an ioi or iod?

I agree. My question I guess would be do you guys consider blatant attempts to cause jealousy an ioi or iod?
    Definitely an IOI.

TN

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by a11111 View Post
    Definitely an IOI.
    I wonder if that isn't somewhat caused by my coming across a little too disinterrested. Would you say that might be a fair assessment?

I wonder if that isn't somewhat caused by my coming across a little too disinterrested. Would you say that might be a fair assessment?
    She likes you, she thinks you don't like her, she doesn't understand why you don't like her, she thinks making you jealous will make you realize that you do like her so she tries to make you jealous. You not playing into it frustrates her and makes her do it even more. Trust me I've seen a lot of girls try it and it gets to be really obvious.

TN

Next move

Quote Originally Posted by a11111 View Post
    She likes you, she thinks you don't like her, she doesn't understand why you don't like her, she thinks making you jealous will make you realize that you do like her so she tries to make you jealous. You not playing into it frustrates her and makes her do it even more. Trust me I've seen a lot of girls try it and it gets to be really obvious.
    So what would you do if you were me? Would you continue as I have been or show more interest?

I text her while ago "I have a confession to make" she txt back "what"

I hit her back "I want to "explicit details here" then hold you all night then cook you breakfast in the morning." She hit back she has her son

I hit back "so I'm right in taking that response as a raincheck?"

She hits back yes, I hit back see you soon, she hits back K

She responded back within one minute every time.

Thoughts?