Halifax pua's

Thread: Halifax pua's

Halifax pua's

I'm looking for some people in the halifax Nova Scotia area to get together with to discuss pick up and do some work in the field. Send me a message if interested as well as your level of experience.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Stuntman View Post
    I'm looking for some people in the halifax Nova Scotia area to get together with to discuss pick up and do some work in the field. Send me a message if interested as well as your level of experience.
    listen I'm just getting back into the game haven't lived here that long.... need a wingman stat!

Hey, i'm in Halifax, NS and looking for a wingman too. been back in the game for a few months now after a LTR, but haven't been workin' with any real single 'wingmen'.

Halifax

Quote Originally Posted by bryceM77 View Post
    Hey, i'm in Halifax, NS and looking for a wingman too. been back in the game for a few months now after a LTR, but haven't been workin' with any real single 'wingmen'.
    I'm down man. I've taken a bootcamp and been out a decent amount for the last couple months. Let me know and we can meet up.

5. Hey, Im 21 from Cape Breton. Ive only been in this for a few months now.

New to the Forum

Hey, I'm from Halifax (30 yrs old) I'd love to get together with some of you guys and have some conversations and/or some sarge nights

anybody in Halifax NS active?

I will be moving to Halifax soon. I have no experience besides some day cold approaches but plan on going out and giving it a shot.

9. Hey, wondering if there is anyone who would want to meet up and do some sarging. Beginner to expert level. I have been going out alone so it would be nice to have a wing. 9022231059 txt!