Glossary For Newbies - What do these terms mean?

12 LastLast
  1. Glossary For Newbies - What do these terms mean?

Qualification

Active Frame Control

Passive Frame Control

Sexual Framing

Subpersonalities

Metagame

Entourage Game

Compliance Momentum

Connection Frames

Comfort Thresholds

Buying Temperature

Arousal (as the term implies? seduction?)

Physical Escalation (kino escalation? touching?)

2. oh, 4 of them automatically became links. instant answers. cool. lol thx

Miami Beach, FL

Quote Originally Posted by 4OJ View Post
    Qualification you qualify her, to make sure she's good enough. Usually happens after she has attraction for you. You make her validate herself to you why you should get to know her more.

Active Frame Control (Someone can probably give a better def.) actively changing either her perspective on things or manipulating situation to seem better. For example, her friend just ditched her, she's upset, but you re-frame it, that she just gave us privacy for a little bit and you can two talk in quiet. (correct me if i am wrong on this example)

Passive Frame Control (again, someone has better definition because I am clueless here)

Sexual Framing When you turn things sexual. For example you do kino to show that you're sexual being and you're comfortable touching people/girls. Talking about stories involving sex or turning conversation towards sex.

Subpersonalities Subpersonality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Metagame - ???

Entourage Game - When you have a big mixed group around you, that ultimately gives you a social proof. You bring your entourage with you.

Compliance Momentum - While she's complaint you escalate compliance. If you tell her "hold my drink for a second" and she actually does, you started compliance momentum; that means you can escalate compliance further, saying "walk over her with me" and "come sit next to me"....and on on

Connection Frames ???

Comfort Thresholds When what you're doing becomes uncomfortable for her. For example you were having casual conversation, then you went straight for her tits.... now she feels awkward. You broke her comfort threshold

Buying Temperature When girl is energized by your jokes and presence that she's ready to go. It's an old RSD term; sometimes other guys will pump her BT and once she's "hot and horny" she might jump to the next available guy because she has all this bottled up energy that needs to be released. If girl was REALLY into you and suddenly ejects, that means you blew her Buying Temp. You overgame her and she ejected fearing being rejected by you if she moves forward with her advances.

Arousal (as the term implies? seduction?) Same as BT, but when she feel sexual or sensual attraction to you.

Physical Escalation (kino escalation? touching?) Moving forward, starting with gently holding hand, then touching small of her back, to hugging, kissing, making out, and towards sex.

Where did you get most of those?

4. re: Where did you get most of those?

From a guy named rsd_sceptic. He posted a critique of RSD. How RSD teaches esoteric stuff and not real world psychology. Those are his list (minus BT) of what RSD doesn't / hardly teach.

miaddict

Go to google.com and type each term + pua

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

6. Did the Googlez

Connection Frames + Pua - No relevant results.

Passive Frame Control - "attitude based" (no other relevant results)

Meta Game - The Metagame - Pickup Artist (PUA) - Seduction Database - - Pick Up and Seduction Database

Connection Frames - leads back to this thread

Miami Beach, FL

I don't think anyone on this forum uses those terms.

I haven't kept up with RSD but they are notorious for creating complicated terminology to explain basic concept. I guess it makes them sound sophisticated.

I would worry more about practical application than remembering all the terms.

miaddict

Quote Originally Posted by 4OJ View Post
    re: Where did you get most of those?

From a guy named rsd_sceptic. He posted a critique of RSD. How RSD teaches esoteric stuff and not real world psychology. Those are his list (minus BT) of what RSD doesn't / hardly teach.
    There is no point knowing the meaning of 'pua jargon' if you are not learning the system that they came with.

Qualification - It's part of Love Systems' Emotional progression model.

Active Frame Control
    Passive Frame Control
    Sexual Framing
    Subpersonalities
    Connection Frames

- these are all NLP terms or terms that some gurus(e.g Sinn, Swinggcat) have applied to pickup.

Metagame
    Entourage Game

- I think it comes from AFC Adam. Google him.

Compliance Momentum
    Comfort Thresholds

- Terms coined by Sinn. Do a search on the forums to find articles about them.

Arousal - self explanatory

Physical Escalation - Check out the link in my signature about the Triad model/Game plan.

RSD also has its share of weird jargon like woo, RAS, nimbus, deluxe and self-actualization.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

9. Thanks for the above. That would get me busy.

Another term the guy mentioned is "Female Psychology". He said that RSD is silent on this. I notice that there's a link below this forum "Female Psychology"

The Real Savoy: Female Psychology

Very helpful.

By the way, here's the list of RSD terms the "rsd_sceptic" posted on RSD with a few I added. No need to give me definitions of these terms as I bought all their products. I'll pick up on these eventually.

Eastern Philosophy

Ego

Nimbus

Clawing

Presence

Masculine Polarity

Pillars of Reality

Enlightment

Cyclone

Woo

Laser eyes

Cloooose

Lord

Chode

Run the train

Authenticity

Flash Game

RAS

Deluxe

Self-Actualization

10. What does NLP mean?

By the way, I asume "Metagame" just means the entire game. Ya know, the big picture of it all.