what are some good openers while youre driving?

harrisburg PA

i have been asking them for directions as an opener; and it doesnt really lead anywhere?
    what are some of your techniques for this type of situation?

Arlington, TX

Me and my friends went out one night and just looked for people to follow us to his house to have a party we would just kind of wave at the chicks then roll down our window. Our group looked like we were having so much fun that the girls also rolled down their window and I said Hey you guys look like an interesting group of people meet us at *nearby location* so we can see if your cool enough to join us at an exclusive party that's being thrown in town, or you could just follow us there if you're feelin brave. They say ok we'll meet you at *nearby location*, so we drive there and just to screw with them we start drivin circles in the parking lot with them following us. We all get out of the car and they ask what the heck was that circle thing about? Oh that's how we test if you intelligent enough to follow us to the party. Them: ???? Us: Ya we figured if you followed us around in circles for more than five minutes you weren't intelligent enough to go to the party. I mean we wouldn't want someone doing something stupid like running their car through a brick wall or anything. The last time someone did that I got the crap sued out of me, luckily my lawyers good. *We fluffed for a bit*
    Well I guess you guys seem intelligent enough to go with us, but I'm still worried about the cool thing... I picked the ugliest girl and said I bet she is the coolest of all of you. She just kinda puts off a vibe of coolness you know? You should all try to be more like her. Well anyways, I guess we'll see you guys at the party just try not to drive around in circles this time lol.
    Hope you had fun reading my rambling, but that's one of the best car pickups I've done lately so hope it helps.

3. Quote Originally Posted by DjSuperstaR
    i have been asking them for directions as an opener; and it doesnt really lead anywhere?
    what are some of your techniques for this type of situation?
    A opener is simply something to start a conversation, don't get too caught up with it. A "Hi" will do, or anything similiar. The opener doesn't steer the conversation you do. Don't get too caught up in techinques either, just have fun.