CapeTown Sarging invites and meetups

12345 ... LastLast
    Capetown, South Africa

CapeTown Sarging invites and meetups

Greetings!

I'm starting this thread for anyone and everyone to post actual invites to go sarging. I'm always keen to meet a new wings and I'm sure you are too.

Posting here is easier than PM messaging everyone. So post your activities here.

I'm a big Tiger Tiger fan so anyone heading that way let me know.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MaskeDMan View Post
    Greetings!

I'm starting this thread for anyone and everyone to post actual invites to go sarging. I'm always keen to meet a new wings and I'm sure you are too.

Posting here is easier than PM messaging everyone. So post your activities here.

I'm a big Tiger Tiger fan so anyone heading that way let me know.
    Sweet man will let you know when I am in the area! Let me know when you're in Stellenbosch. This go's out to everybody who is intrested in sarging in Stellies.

3. I am thinking about sarging Durbanville Stones tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Menalvagor View Post
    I am thinking about sarging Durbanville Stones tonight.
    Well if you gonna hit stones tonight then you gonna see me tonight , and stellenbosch god damn what a great place to sarge, they,ve got the best cubanna its packed full of hot women, and there is loads of places to choose from and all of them have one thing in common, Hot women. Really a great area ,i was stunned actually.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Karambas View Post
    Well if you gonna hit stones tonight then you gonna see me tonight , and stellenbosch god damn what a great place to sarge, they,ve got the best cubanna its packed full of hot women, and there is loads of places to choose from and all of them have one thing in common, Hot women. Really a great area ,i was stunned actually.
    Totally man I love it here. How did your sarge go If you did go place was quite packed I didnt see you. We should definitley organise a sarge.

Capetown, South Africa

Stellenbosch is a bit far for me to go out, especially if it's a long night and I have to go back to CT afterwards, but if there's a major event I'll make the extra effort.

I'm looking at setting up a PUA meeting this weekend 7th or 8th in CT. Anyone is free to join. Was thinking we'll meet early at a bar, get to know each other and discuss game, then head out to sarge.

Like I mentioned earlier I prefer the Newlands area of Tiger Tiger, Tin Roof and Springboks as it's always busy and always thriving with great sets.

I'm looking for a group of 4 or 5 PUAs.

Let's make this happen! Take over CT one sarge at a time

7. Totally man Ill check my dairy.

Capetown, South Africa

Great, let me know. Myself and Karambas have met up before a couple of times. It's great to have an experienced wing, I hope he can say the same for me.

I have a dedicated female wing I sometimes employ but a true PUA is better.

Contacted Liev and a couple others.

Capetown, South Africa

Places to meet : The Shack, close to Mercury in CT or Springboks at Newlands? Newlands has some rugby action happening this weekend (lots of jock guys invade which ruins things) so maybe we should meet in town. 8pm to get an early start

10. Hey man
    Sounds awesome but I wouldnt be able to make it this weekend my band is playing a gig in durbanville on saturday night. I am sure you guys are all experienced I think I could learn a lot still.

12345 ... LastLast