I got too many dating products!
1234 LastLast

I got too many dating products!

And it has gotten me confused to the point that i cant remmeber any of them anymore so i decided to study one/two at a time until i master it then move onto the next ones.
    considering im a newbie which one would you recommend?
    DavidD Advanced series:im thinking this is a good start
    DavidD:Cocky Comedy : might be good too
    DavidD Sexual comunication
    Mystey Method: I never liked too much structured game so...
    DavidD: Deep inner game
    The Bluerpint : seems to advaned for me
    BradP Underground dating seminar : Could be a good one

Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by raminax View Post
    And it has gotten me confused to the point that i cant remmeber any of them anymore so i decided to study one/two at a time until i master it then move onto the next ones.
    I have all those products as well except BluePrint and Brad P's shit...

Sexual Communication and Cocky Comedy is pretty fuckin similar...
    I'd stick to sexual communication, Advanced Seried, and DEFINATELY the Mystery Method...which is the best book I've ever read in my life..

3. Quote Originally Posted by raminax View Post
    Depends where you are at. Do you have bad AA? If so then starting with DavidD advanced series will help a lot with your inner game. If you don't know how to be funny or crack good jokes in a cocky way, then the cocky comedy will be useful, but didn't help me much as I've always had a good sense of humor (though it was damn entertaining).

I'd recommend getting magic bullets and routines manual to understand what real game looks like and the emotional progression model is very important to understand and will help you hugely. Then use the davidD along side to help with your inner game.

Using magic bullets and routines manual, you will give you direct instructions so you can't use the excuse "I didn't know what to say", and going out and practicing these things will improve your inner game. If you are stuck somewhere where you can't approach, or just can't work up the nerve to do so, David D will help. Also the David D advanced series is great because of the variety of guest speakers, you get to see different mindsets and can find commonalities in them all.

Surprise Buttsex

Pick one method and stick with it. Don't study them one after another until you're regularly getting laid. I personally think you should avoid David D, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    Pick one method and stick with it. Don't study them one after another until you're regularly getting laid. I personally think you should avoid David D, but that's just me.
    Why is that? im intrested.

Surprise Buttsex

Not sure which you're referring to, so I'll explain both.

You should pick one method and stick with it so you don't get confused by conflicting advice.

I would avoid Deagelo because he focuses on a few techniques (well, he focuses on ONE, CF, which is great but isn't for everybody), so if you are going to pick a single system to work from, I would go with with something that takes you from opening -> closing. Savoy's stuff, Juggler's stuff, whatever. Pick something that covers attraction, comfort, etc. and go with it.

Also, with the number of hucksters out there at this point, I would not take any advice from a company that doesn't have guys demoing regularly and demonstrating what they do works.

I know where you live...

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    Not sure which you're referring to, so I'll explain both.

You should pick one method and stick with it so you don't get confused by conflicting advice.

I would avoid Deagelo because he focuses on a few techniques (well, he focuses on ONE, CF, which is great but isn't for everybody), so if you are going to pick a single system to work from, I would go with with something that takes you from opening -> closing. Savoy's stuff, Juggler's stuff, whatever. Pick something that covers attraction, comfort, etc. and go with it.

Also, with the number of hucksters out there at this point, I would not take any advice from a company that doesn't have guys demoing regularly and demonstrating what they do works.
    ^^

As a follow on - most of the forums, and advice you see on this forum is related to that found in Magic Bullets - so if you're intending to use this forum for your advice - then MB may be easier. However - any will be fine really, just thought I'd make that point to you Raminax
    Code:
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

can you ever have too many?

Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by robb01 View Post
    can you ever have too many?
    Definitely when you are starting out, I read like 5 different books at the beginning and froze when i went into interactions, which i didnt do before. Now I just stick to MB and some inner game shit from Style. So I also recommend sticking to one method.

-Sid

i think you should stick with one product - and focus on that one