Making her squirt during period

Discuss Making her squirt during period at the Sex within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Making her squirt during period Was just wondering if this was possible guys. I am ...

12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Making her squirt during period

    Was just wondering if this was possible guys. I am meetin a girl in a couple of hours who is on the period, but I want to make her squirt. This is because I haven't had her squirt yet so would be grateful if anyone can tell me whether it was still possible.

    cheers
    Mak Daddy



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    28
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I really don't mean to have a pointless post... but...

    Dude... your going to screw a girl while shes on her period? Am I missing something here?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    bethesda, md
    Age
    31
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    period

    Quote Originally Posted by collins1393 View Post
    I really don't mean to have a pointless post... but...

    Dude... your going to screw a girl while shes on her period? Am I missing something here?
    yo getting your dick wet is getting your dick wet. who gives a fuck if the girl is on her period. Get some lube because she will dry up and it will hurt.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by collins1393 View Post
    I really don't mean to have a pointless post... but...

    Dude... your going to screw a girl while shes on her period? Am I missing something here?
    its an ltr and she doesn't mind so why should I?

    I used the redtube method with 2 fingers and also harlequins method (with a vibrator on her clit instead of my tongue cos of the blood). Although it looked like she was feeling great, she still didnt squirt . I'm not sure whether shes keeping it in because shes never squirted before, and for some reason I cant bring myself to tell her to relax and if she feels like wanting to pee to let go. Maybe she just cant squirt?

    any advice guys?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Only about 40% of women have ever squirted. Studies suggest that the other 60% really CAN'T.

    Squirting is the exception, not the rule.

    Sadly.

  6. #6
    Fader's Avatar
    Fader is offline Love Systems Instructor & Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender:
    Location
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Posts
    3,810
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by sampanye View Post
    Only about 40% of women have ever squirted. Studies suggest that the other 60% really CAN'T.

    Squirting is the exception, not the rule.

    Sadly.
    That's not how I understood it. I understood it as it is a technique that ANY woman can employ. I thought it was based on how athletic and how much muscle control she has (and other factors).
    View Full Profile: Click Here 190 reviews later: http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

    Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

    Follow me on twitter or Strippers will be punished: @ls_fader #thefadershow


    My Bootcamp Schedule:
    08/01: Las Vegas (3 Seats Available), 09/12: Denver (4 Seats Available), 9/19: NYC Strippers! (4 Seats Available)

    Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

    play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

    Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by sampanye View Post
    Only about 40% of women have ever squirted. Studies suggest that the other 60% really CAN'T.

    Squirting is the exception, not the rule.

    Sadly.
    did not know that at all. I was wondering because I can regularly get her to a climatic stage where shes either moaning loud or whatever but I can never seem to finish it off with a squirt :P. It's kinda made me feel crap about myself because I really love this girl and I know she hasn't squirted before so would really want to give her this crazy experieince.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Oops, sorry. Theoretically, every woman is "capable" of squirting, but a huge percentage never have had such an experience.

    Most of what I've read on the issue suggest she exercise her PC muscles and must totally accept her bodily functions as normal and pleasant before she'll be able to experience female ejaculation.


    Damn, I always believed it was impossible for some women. Now I'm gonna have to try harder!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hehe, well you being a girl, how would you want a guy to tell you about relaxing and letting go? without it being too embarrassing for both of you?

    Because I can't just say, relax, if you think ure gonna pee just let it go :P

  10. #10
    The_Jedi's Avatar
    The_Jedi is offline Certified Live Training Graduate Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,053
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mak Daddy View Post
    Hehe, well you being a girl, how would you want a guy to tell you about relaxing and letting go? without it being too embarrassing for both of you?

    Because I can't just say, relax, if you think ure gonna pee just let it go :P
    Yeah. I defy you to pee in your pants. Give it a shot one time. I think you'll be very surprised with the results.
    "Curiousity killed the cat... but for a while I was a suspect."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules

Recommended


Daytime Dating



Magic Bullets



Beyond Words



Love Systems Routines Manual



The Ultimate Guide to Text and Phone Game



Interview Series



Love Systems Relationship Management



Love Systems Program Schedule





Facebook  Twitter