Q&A Session: Rokker Was Here(Finished)

Discuss Q&A Session: Rokker Was Here(Finished) at the Rokker within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Thanks for answering my question. I have another one for you, and it's about a ...

FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 81
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    678
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thanks for answering my question. I have another one for you, and it's about a sticking point that I have.

    Lot of times, I get attraction and have them chasing me, and maybe I over do it or something, but, even though they touch me, follow me around, re initiate convo... when I throw out hoops and do compliance test, they fight it. And it's hard to get qualifying and building comfort, and I tend to get stuck in attraction phase for too long. So I IOD her for not complying and then later test her again they refuse again.. So this continues, while they are following me around the club or bar. And when I show IOI to calibrate, they get colder. What can I do to turn these types of interactions around? And what am I doing wrong in the first place to make them so testy even though they're apparently interested?
    Last edited by AFChimp; 08-16-2007 at 06:53 PM.



  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    NC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I'd like to ask Rokker what was the best piece of advice he ever got?

    Thanks

  3. #33
    Rokker is offline Love Systems' Instructor Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ment4ll View Post
    Day game v. Night game do you run the same routine stack or do you calibrate your DHV's/routines based on the environment/target? Basically, do you enter coffee shop set with a different routine stack then a club set? Although I'm sure you do I'm just trying to elaborate for myself and be sure.
    Yes I do have different stacks. In Day game I'm interested in finding out the logistics of the set pretty early in the interaction (so I know if I can instadate her or if I should go for the #-close) which is not a big concern in night game. I don't do that many routines in day game either, I rely (even) more on banter and vibing than night game where I have stories and threads I want to go down.
    Rokker
    Love Systems' Instructor
    http://www.lovesystems.com/rokker

    Specialities: Same Night Lays, Identity, Natural game and Rock Star game
    Reviews: 1on1 in Venice, 1on1 in Stockholm, Bootcamp in Munich, 1on1 in Oslo, 1on1 in Stockholm #2, Bootcamp in Stockholm, Bootcamp in London

  4. #34
    Rokker is offline Love Systems' Instructor Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Szenya View Post
    How do/did you handle inner game issues?
    Sorry man, too broad of a question. Could you narrow it down a bit? Did you have any specific issue in mind?
    Rokker
    Love Systems' Instructor
    http://www.lovesystems.com/rokker

    Specialities: Same Night Lays, Identity, Natural game and Rock Star game
    Reviews: 1on1 in Venice, 1on1 in Stockholm, Bootcamp in Munich, 1on1 in Oslo, 1on1 in Stockholm #2, Bootcamp in Stockholm, Bootcamp in London

  5. #35
    Rokker is offline Love Systems' Instructor Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    First I guess in my experience and I wanted to know if it's yours, would you say a big part of being good is having balls, persistence, a great personality and detachment from the outcome?
    Absolutely, add "being self-correcting and able to analyze and be honest with yourself" and you are spot on.

    Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    And second do you find in your own experience that a big part of this game no matter who's method you follow is won or loss in the qualification and/or compliance stage?
    I would say that you loose even more sets if you are afraid to escalate. Approach anxiety is a form of escalation, and many guys don't even get over that hurdle. After that it's escalating beyond attraction and to "be a closer". But you are right, the qualification stage is one of the most underrated stages in the model.
    Rokker
    Love Systems' Instructor
    http://www.lovesystems.com/rokker

    Specialities: Same Night Lays, Identity, Natural game and Rock Star game
    Reviews: 1on1 in Venice, 1on1 in Stockholm, Bootcamp in Munich, 1on1 in Oslo, 1on1 in Stockholm #2, Bootcamp in Stockholm, Bootcamp in London

  6. #36
    Rokker is offline Love Systems' Instructor Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by AFChimp View Post
    Lot of times, I get attraction and have them chasing me, and maybe I over do it or something, but, even though they touch me, follow me around, re initiate convo... when I throw out hoops and do compliance test, they fight it. And it's hard to get qualifying and building comfort, and I tend to get stuck in attraction phase for too long. So I IOD her for not complying and then later test her again they refuse again.. So this continues, while they are following me around the club or bar. And when I show IOI to calibrate, they get colder. What can I do to turn these types of interactions around? And what am I doing wrong in the first place to make them so testy even though they're apparently interested?
    Sounds to me that something's off in your delivery of the hoops. Maybe your not playful enough, and they come across really weird. Maybe you are too playful and they come off clownish. I would try to go to both extremes (really playful vs sincere) and see what works best for you (different hoops need to delivered slightly different, but in general don't be too serious - if you are you will notice a negative difference in the vibe afterwards)

    Also, start with small hoops first (eg "are you adventurous?") and work your way upwards to the bigger hoops ("beauty is common...").
    Rokker
    Love Systems' Instructor
    http://www.lovesystems.com/rokker

    Specialities: Same Night Lays, Identity, Natural game and Rock Star game
    Reviews: 1on1 in Venice, 1on1 in Stockholm, Bootcamp in Munich, 1on1 in Oslo, 1on1 in Stockholm #2, Bootcamp in Stockholm, Bootcamp in London

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender:
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hi,

    a question about your/TMMīs bootcamps. i hope you can answer that here or via pm...i donīt really know where to ask questions like that.
    are routines a huge part of the bootcamp? i mean, do you spend half a day or so on teaching students routines?
    i ask because using routines is a no-no for me personally. i donīt have time to memorize and practise them and my natural conversation skills are usually...excellent. sooo, how much would i benefit from a bootcamp, where a lot of students are below my level?

    and since iīm from europe: whatīs your price for a 1 on 1?

  8. #38
    Rokker is offline Love Systems' Instructor Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Metroid View Post
    I'd like to ask Rokker what was the best piece of advice he ever got?
    On my first bootcamp Sinn said something along the lines of "You will be forgiven for alot of your mistakes if you just keep talking. Be talkative!" which is very true. People who are good at pick-up are all very good at talking... a lot.

    I also like what Sheriff said to me on the same bootcamp on having standards and knowing what you want:
    "If you aim at nothing, you are going to hit nothing".
    Rokker
    Love Systems' Instructor
    http://www.lovesystems.com/rokker

    Specialities: Same Night Lays, Identity, Natural game and Rock Star game
    Reviews: 1on1 in Venice, 1on1 in Stockholm, Bootcamp in Munich, 1on1 in Oslo, 1on1 in Stockholm #2, Bootcamp in Stockholm, Bootcamp in London

  9. #39
    Rokker is offline Love Systems' Instructor Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCapone View Post
    Hi,

    a question about your/TMMīs bootcamps. i hope you can answer that here or via pm...i donīt really know where to ask questions like that.
    are routines a huge part of the bootcamp? i mean, do you spend half a day or so on teaching students routines?
    i ask because using routines is a no-no for me personally. i donīt have time to memorize and practise them and my natural conversation skills are usually...excellent. sooo, how much would i benefit from a bootcamp, where a lot of students are below my level?

    and since iīm from europe: whatīs your price for a 1 on 1?
    Nope, routines are NOT a big part of bootcamp. We teach the underlying principles and explain why routines work and what we want to accomplish with them, but we don't spend alot of time going through routine after routine.

    Bootcamps are not only for beginners. In field we adjust to what YOU need to practice on (that's why we have a good instructor - student ratio so we can make sure that everyone get the attention they need). Sure, the seminar is the same for all, but rest assured that you will never look at the theory the same way after you've taken a bootcamp - it's a major eye-opener having it explained instead of reading up on it yourself.

    If you are interested in a 1 on 1 or want to know what it would cost to have me come to you, email jeremy at
    Jeremy@theattractionforums.com
    Rokker
    Love Systems' Instructor
    http://www.lovesystems.com/rokker

    Specialities: Same Night Lays, Identity, Natural game and Rock Star game
    Reviews: 1on1 in Venice, 1on1 in Stockholm, Bootcamp in Munich, 1on1 in Oslo, 1on1 in Stockholm #2, Bootcamp in Stockholm, Bootcamp in London

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    678
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokker View Post
    Sounds to me that something's off in your delivery of the hoops. Maybe your not playful enough, and they come across really weird. Maybe you are too playful and they come off clownish. I would try to go to both extremes (really playful vs sincere) and see what works best for you (different hoops need to delivered slightly different, but in general don't be too serious - if you are you will notice a negative difference in the vibe afterwards)

    Also, start with small hoops first (eg "are you adventurous?") and work your way upwards to the bigger hoops ("beauty is common...").
    Thanks. I did 4 sets today with a different mentality going in and it's actually so similar to what you said. Before I think I was too worried about having more value than the woman and it was just about THAT. They did chase me but it wasn't really fun or comfortable. Today I went to 2 different bars and I just forgot about all that and just relaxed, non threatening, fun, interesting vibe. While in the initial phases I was just doing that and they were interested but also showing interesting sides of themselves even without me having to worry about it and I was actually interested. And then I pushed further to get more kino going with hugs and kissing... First 2 sets were uncomfortable with kiss, but I wasn't worried about it, I just went back into fun vibe and talked about comfort topics and then got their numbers. The last 2 sets I tried going in for the kiss but actually stop, and then go back to fun vibe, and then go for the kiss, then stop and go back to fun vibe, repeat without actually kissing... I guess kind of like a tease... Then when I went for the kiss they were receptive to it, they were comfortable. I just did lips only kisses and then went back to teasing/making jokes/telling stories/building comfort, etc... I had alot of fun and it wasn't about who's in control or something. And what you just said really hit the spot!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules

Recommended


Daytime Dating



Magic Bullets



Beyond Words



Love Systems Routines Manual



The Ultimate Guide to Text and Phone Game



Interview Series



Love Systems Relationship Management



Love Systems Program Schedule





Facebook  Twitter