Results 1 to 10 of 10
Discuss Ooohkay... Don't know how screwed I am. Assistance, por favor? at the Relationships within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Ooohkay... Don't know how screwed I am. Assistance, por favor? Situation: My ex and I ...
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    27
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ooohkay... Don't know how screwed I am. Assistance, por favor?

    Situation: My ex and I broke off in the beginning of december, as some of you may know. I went completely nuts, lost weight, new wardrobe, tan, self improvement on all levels, just to get her off my head. I've always been a pussy when it comes to "moving on", but this time I got it. I'm no longer emotionally screwed over her, now I'm just confused.

    When I got on top, and didn't think I needed her, I began seeing girls. Quite a few. I was at 4 different fb's at one point. So, I have my game together, confident and all that. I then started seeing this girl "A", who I practically lived with for a month, and then I completely lost interest. Meanwhile, I've been talking with the ex these last few months, catching a movie and occasionally grabbing something to eat. No strings attached, always.

    We had an awesome movie-date a few weeks ago, while I was seeing A, and then, a few days later, I rolled in, drunk as hell, and kicked ass at the disco. All her friends were stoked to see me again, and I danced with em all, they had a great time. Most of my ex's social circle really, really likes me. So, at one point, my ex kisses me. Like, really. Sparks flying, good stuff. I then danced with her for 1 more minute, until I see A standing in the corner of the bar, giving me a look that could possibly kill. I then sit the ex down, excuse myself for the bathroom, grab A, drag her outside, tell her we need to talk tomorrow, and apologize correctly (I can understand if you're feeling hurt, and for that I'm sorry. I'd like to talk tomorrow), and then SHE kisses ME.

    Here's the fun part:

    The ex, who I could imagine being with again (the mentality that I might want her, but don't need her has set in months ago), SEES this, and goes completely postal. So, I cool her down to the best of my ability, follow A home, explain the situation, and leave for my own house. Went fine, except a bit of drunken apologizing to the ex. Hasn't repeated itself, when sobriety & sanity returned.

    So, now I really would like to know, how long can I expect the ex to be pissed? She said stuff like: "we shouldn't do things privately anymore", "I'm so hurt" and "I can't talk to you while you're seeing someone else".

    I actually DID break it off with A, since it was already going down the drain, but now I'm left with 1 lady whos angry with me for breaking it up like that (we weren't explicitly exclusive), and one who's just pissed and playing her hurt-card.

    I do not need the "leave the mess"-replies, because I am. That's what got me here in the first place, and it worked wonders. I just need to know how to tackle this. I've had genuine reason to contact the ex twice since, and both times she picked up with "hey sweetie", and then a minute later realized that she was mad, and started being annoying.

    As always, I've been smiling, carefree, organized and busy, even while bumping into her at arrangements. Alphain' the place, rocking the conversations etc..


    SO(!): Am I doing this right, or?
    Any feedback would be appreciated, hombres!


    Look, Do, Feel and BE your best every time you walk through a door. Even your own.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    a small town in New Jersey. vist NYC regularlly
    Age
    26
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loma View Post
    Situation: My ex and I broke off in the beginning of december, as some of you may know. I went completely nuts, lost weight, new wardrobe, tan, self improvement on all levels, just to get her off my head. I've always been a pussy when it comes to "moving on", but this time I got it. I'm no longer emotionally screwed over her, now I'm just confused.

    When I got on top, and didn't think I needed her, I began seeing girls. Quite a few. I was at 4 different fb's at one point. So, I have my game together, confident and all that. I then started seeing this girl "A", who I practically lived with for a month, and then I completely lost interest. Meanwhile, I've been talking with the ex these last few months, catching a movie and occasionally grabbing something to eat. No strings attached, always.

    We had an awesome movie-date a few weeks ago, while I was seeing A, and then, a few days later, I rolled in, drunk as hell, and kicked ass at the disco. All her friends were stoked to see me again, and I danced with em all, they had a great time. Most of my ex's social circle really, really likes me. So, at one point, my ex kisses me. Like, really. Sparks flying, good stuff. I then danced with her for 1 more minute, until I see A standing in the corner of the bar, giving me a look that could possibly kill. I then sit the ex down, excuse myself for the bathroom, grab A, drag her outside, tell her we need to talk tomorrow, and apologize correctly (I can understand if you're feeling hurt, and for that I'm sorry. I'd like to talk tomorrow), and then SHE kisses ME.

    Here's the fun part:

    The ex, who I could imagine being with again (the mentality that I might want her, but don't need her has set in months ago), SEES this, and goes completely postal. So, I cool her down to the best of my ability, follow A home, explain the situation, and leave for my own house. Went fine, except a bit of drunken apologizing to the ex. Hasn't repeated itself, when sobriety & sanity returned.

    So, now I really would like to know, how long can I expect the ex to be pissed? She said stuff like: "we shouldn't do things privately anymore", "I'm so hurt" and "I can't talk to you while you're seeing someone else".

    I actually DID break it off with A, since it was already going down the drain, but now I'm left with 1 lady whos angry with me for breaking it up like that (we weren't explicitly exclusive), and one who's just pissed and playing her hurt-card.

    I do not need the "leave the mess"-replies, because I am. That's what got me here in the first place, and it worked wonders. I just need to know how to tackle this. I've had genuine reason to contact the ex twice since, and both times she picked up with "hey sweetie", and then a minute later realized that she was mad, and started being annoying.

    As always, I've been smiling, carefree, organized and busy, even while bumping into her at arrangements. Alphain' the place, rocking the conversations etc..


    SO(!): Am I doing this right, or?
    Any feedback would be appreciated, hombres!
    OMG excellent Game my friend.

    rest assure both girls are with you for LIFE!

    what you did was create jealousy for BOTH of them. a favorite of mine. that is why A kissed you after X kissed you on the dance floor. cant you see? they are both fighting for your semen!

    called and tell her you need to see her in person because you are too busy to talk on the phone lately.

    then sex her up at your place using a condom and she will come back to you. you can then call A and do the same afterward if you dont want it to be exclusive.

    a lot of times AFC's will see this kind of game in real life and deny it. i think its because they don't want to accept it as reality. they rather go back to their 9-5 work schedule and stay being just Bob. girls are no different.

    they see this kind of stuff happening and everything they thought about love, sex, romance, hot men, etc comes CRASHING to being wrong from what they were taught since they were little. think of it when Neo from the Matrix came to Morphus explaining what the Matrix really is and how it turns people to batteries to fuel the machines. Neo freaks out! throws up, and passes out because he cant believe it!

    the truth of the matter is whether she can accept it and accept her instinctive feelings for you. she saw it, she felt it, she knows its real. but she cant believe it because it throws out her entire life. everything she thought she knew was wrong.

    I'v seen worse then her reaction. I remember this one girl isolated herself into a room for days without showering or eating because she didnt know if she was an human or an animal anymore (she came from a very conservative middle class roman-catholic family). but the fact is that there is that attraction and that attraction she cant control how she feels.

    be safe.
    If i knew this in highschool, id probably be the father of half my township.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    26
    Posts
    485
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    lol awesome story! hahaha "kicked ass at the disco".

    I don't understand what you want though, it seems like you have both girls where you want them. Your ex is pissed, sure, but you can still do whatever you want with her.

    It's up to you, the ball is literally in your court, you are in a position of great power hehe. Decide exactly what you want from both girls and act.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    27
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I had one of her best friends (ever), try to cool her down today when they grabbed dinner, because I do NOT feel like apologizing, especially since I did nothing wrong.

    Her feedback was: "Yeah... I think it might be over. Don't expect anything, at least."


    It will be pretty damn difficult to talk her into coming over, or even seeing me privately... She's pretty stubborn about it when she makes a decision. And trying to
    reinitiate over the phone seems... I don't know, lame. Goes against all the phone-game rules I know.

    Jesus, how long do I have to wait for her to cool down... We're coming up on 3 weeks now. She likes me, and she knows it. And it irritates her like hell.
    Look, Do, Feel and BE your best every time you walk through a door. Even your own.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    a small town in New Jersey. vist NYC regularlly
    Age
    26
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loma View Post
    I had one of her best friends (ever), try to cool her down today when they grabbed dinner, because I do NOT feel like apologizing, especially since I did nothing wrong.

    Her feedback was: "Yeah... I think it might be over. Don't expect anything, at least."


    It will be pretty damn difficult to talk her into coming over, or even seeing me privately... She's pretty stubborn about it when she makes a decision. And trying to
    reinitiate over the phone seems... I don't know, lame. Goes against all the phone-game rules I know.

    Jesus, how long do I have to wait for her to cool down... We're coming up on 3 weeks now. She likes me, and she knows it. And it irritates her like hell.
    i mean you have all the girls in the disco. and girl A.

    i think its time you move on. like i said. she like you. but she doesnt accept it. why? it goes against everything she believes in about life. think of it as a huge DLV but not at all.
    If i knew this in highschool, id probably be the father of half my township.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    27
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    All right, sorry for bumping the post, but need a quick boost here.
    First of all, to avoid the "move on" comments: I did. And I have.
    I've had all my distance, did the GFTOW manoeuvre, and I'm emotionally on top of myself.

    Situation is this: Same girl. She continued being completely pissed at me, and 2 weeks ago, she quit her job at my club. So, every sign she deliberately sends, is that she thinks I'm an idiot and that she's angry with me.

    Every single sign she involuntarily sends, though, is that she's crazy about me. IOIs left and right, and she even ran through a crowd of her friends just to hug me this saturday, when she was a bit drunk.

    I've been doing my thing, giving her distance, and kickin' ass. Selfimprovement, studying, training, and being quicker than Bruce Lee at the turntables in a lot of clubs. As well as getting a few really beautiful girls from this.

    Question is, and this has taken me a while to isolate. How do I turn this "hate" into "love"? That sounds like a cliché, but I really don't see an easy answer to this. Does there exist any material on this, except the "how to apologize"-books and posts?

    She obviously has a crush on me, and she is a fuckin' awesome girl - I like her. If you need any more background info, by all means, ask. All answers are helpful.

    L
    Look, Do, Feel and BE your best every time you walk through a door. Even your own.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Worcester, UK
    Age
    25
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hey dude, what up!

    I know you don't want me to tell you to move on, so I won't. In fact, I don't necceserily think you should. I mean, you already HAVE! so.....step 1 complete!

    Step 2 of the _Jack master plan? Do nothing!

    Yes...do nothing dude. Do nothing different to what you have been doing before. Since the break up you got yourself back on your feet and your ex saw how awesome you did. You kissed a Girl, she saw it, she got fucked off= clear sign she is still emotionally invested in it.

    She still feels strong emotions. Maybe hate ATM, but keep kicking ass, keep showing this abundance mentality, and keep seeing other girls. If you leave her be, your ex's hate will turn to love once she has had her time to cool down and sees clearly again that your the king!! She needs to make this realization herself though man, and she will, but not whilst your given her your attention as way of apology (she has you where she wants you).

    Simple stuff man- seriously do nothing different.

    "if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got"...and what you've got since the break up kicks ass!!!!

    Much love

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    27
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thou speaketh the truth, hombre. Thanks. God damn, I'm kickin ass these days. Made out with a 10 yesterday. And followed another one home. Good times.
    Expect to run into her later - LET THERE BE ROCK!
    Look, Do, Feel and BE your best every time you walk through a door. Even your own.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender:
    Location
    UK
    Age
    43
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by _jack View Post
    Step 2 || the _Jack master plan? Do nothing!

    Simple stuff man- seriously do nothing different.
    This ^^

    Don't let her suck you into her frame. Hold your own frame, she'll stop being pissed sooner or later.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    a small town in New Jersey. vist NYC regularlly
    Age
    26
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Loma View Post
    All right, sorry for bumping the post, but need a quick boost here.
    First of all, to avoid the "move on" comments: I did. And I have.
    I've had all my distance, did the GFTOW manoeuvre, and I'm emotionally on top of myself.

    Situation is this: Same girl. She continued being completely pissed at me, and 2 weeks ago, she quit her job at my club. So, every sign she deliberately sends, is that she thinks I'm an idiot and that she's angry with me.

    Every single sign she involuntarily sends, though, is that she's crazy about me. IOIs left and right, and she even ran through a crowd of her friends just to hug me this saturday, when she was a bit drunk.

    I've been doing my thing, giving her distance, and kickin' ass. Selfimprovement, studying, training, and being quicker than Bruce Lee at the turntables in a lot of clubs. As well as getting a few really beautiful girls from this.

    Question is, and this has taken me a while to isolate. How do I turn this "hate" into "love"? That sounds like a cliché, but I really don't see an easy answer to this. Does there exist any material on this, except the "how to apologize"-books and posts?

    She obviously has a crush on me, and she is a fuckin' awesome girl - I like her. If you need any more background info, by all means, ask. All answers are helpful.

    L
    every sign she deliberately sends, is that she thinks I'm an idiot and that she's angry with me.
    and you care why?

    I've been doing my thing, giving her distance, and kickin' ass. Selfimprovement, studying, training, and being quicker than Bruce Lee at the turntables in a lot of clubs. As well as getting a few really beautiful girls from this.
    hmm k thats not really going to attract her, yeah its a DHV but i think your not getting in that deep comfort level your suppose to be in. MORE COMFORT!

    Question is, and this has taken me a while to isolate. How do I turn this "hate" into "love"? That sounds like a cliché, but I really don't see an easy answer to this. Does there exist any material on this...
    and what exactly are you trying to get out of "this"? it sounds like your trying to get your dick wet. dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that, but the fact that your sweating over it to bang this chick is a tad off key with what your NOT doing!

    the truth is, if your stressing over this girl but dont plan on being in a LTR then MOVE ON! thats the point, there are A LOT of WOMEN that are completly into that, and there are women that ARENT. this girl KNOWS what you want and find you attractive, but if your not building anything LT for it then she is probably replacing you for someone who is. and you will probably find that she will go out with a total puss bag. and your gunna be like WTF>?

    its not your fault man, thats where PUA diffrent from the AFC's. you can apologize to her for being the man. but its not going to help if your not showing her that you two connect and match. COMFORT!!!
    If i knew this in highschool, id probably be the father of half my township.

Similar Threads

  1. Starting Again Need Help por favor
    By Atlas Steel in forum Culture and Lifestyle
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 03:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 11:58 PM
  3. Critique my style por favor
    By lucky31337 in forum Culture and Lifestyle
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 06:47 AM
  4. STORYTELLING: Critique these stories por favor
    By Refrusloi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 10:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules



Facebook  Twitter