Date Beautiful Women 4.2.1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Discuss "Sexting" one-liners... at the Phone/Text Game within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; "Sexting" one-liners... Hey guys. I've just been exploring the idea of throwing one-liners out in ...
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    "Sexting" one-liners...

    Hey guys. I've just been exploring the idea of throwing one-liners out in text to try to boost the sexual energy a bit. I'm curious if y'all have some that work for ya. I'll give you guys one that I use to try to get the ball rolling:

    *pins hands against wall, stares into eyes and smirks*

    The last time I used this, she came back with:

    "You just made me wet."

    And we proceeded to set up a booty call for tomorrow. So obviously this shit works. Now I'd love to get a database going of these. Let's hear what ya got...



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I think rapport plays a big role in this. How much time have you spent with that girl pre-'sexting'? If I did that with the HB8 she'd probably be creeped, then again if it doesn't work I guess you could cover with "oh shit you're not my/your mom/sister/boyfriend... er... what up with you?"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by LtCook View Post
    I think rapport plays a big role in this. How much time have you spent with that girl pre-'sexting'?
    Ya, the lines definitely have to be calibrated to your relationship. Altho we hadn't slept with each other yet, we had a lot of sexual energy. I'd sext lines like *pulls back of hair and kisses neck* and some other random stuff.

    Anyway, when I used the *pins hands to wall...* line, she basically set up a booty call within 10 minutes (she just left), after having a mostly phone/txt relationship for over a month. Which got me thinking... maybe there are lines out there that are SO good that it can trigger feelings in her that go far beyond the normal day-to-day txts. I'm thinking romance novels may be a pretty good source. Or it could just be coincidence and now that she lost her job, she was finally able to hang! lol Who the fk knows...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    In the past I've used "I was just thinking about you, me, no clothes, and a bottle of whipped cream..." First time it worked like a charm and I slept with her that night. The next girl I used it on hadn't really been putting out the level of sexual energy the first chick had, and it spooked her. So make sure you're getting all the right signals before using one that direct.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    A couple more:

    *walks up to and slowly leans up against and kisses lightly on the lips*

    *sneaks up from behind and softly kisses exposed shoulder*

    I'm hoping to keep this thread rolling, but it seems to have gotten snagged in some weeds. C'mon guys, this shit works! Would love some more input...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    It's always good to bait them in and tease them.

    Text #1:

    YOU: I have a confession I need to make to you...
    HER: Okay.. what is it?

    Text#2
    YOU: I have to warn you that if I tell you, you're going to get so wet that you'll have to goto the bathroom and wipe yourself.

    Then from there you just describe how you want to paint her face with your cum and what not.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender:
    Age
    39
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillippe View Post
    It's always good to bait them in and tease them.

    Text #1:

    YOU: I have a confession I need to make to you...
    HER: Okay.. what is it?

    Text#2
    YOU: I have to warn you that if I tell you, you're going to get so wet that you'll have to goto the bathroom and wipe yourself.

    Then from there you just describe how you want to paint her face with your cum and what not.
    lol. I would NOT want to meet the kind of girls you're gaming.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Here's one I'm still field testing. Got a submissive HB8 I already F-closed worked up, but may need to be tweaked for "works in progress":

    *bends over knees, pulls down panties n spanks till raw n tingly... shrugs n walks away*

    If any of y'all try it, let's hear some results. Just remember... calibrate, calibrate, calibrate!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    Saint Augustine, FL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    IMO most of the sexual amping has to be done in person, so if you amp it on the first meet but dont SNL her, but it is DEF on, then I guess hitting them with some of this stuff will work.

    I go a different way with sexting. I like to use CF in texting to get them to be thinking about my balls on her chin. For example

    Me: what kind of shit are you stirring up badgirl? (common 1st text of the day for me)
    Her: Just left the gym, my whole body is burning!
    Me: whoa slow down! Im a nice boy, you cant start texting dirty stuff to me!
    Her: haha I am all hot and sweaty too!
    Me: Hold your horses! I need trust and comfort before you can coax me into grabbing the back of your hair and pinning you to the wall!

    That kind of thing. Get her to START it, no matter how timidly she does it, then CF and go for the juggular.

    But thats just my style. If they think its their idea then they are less creeped out.
    A man's character is his destiny.

    -=FlyTrap=-

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyTrap View Post
    IMO most of the sexual amping has to be done in person, so if you amp it on the first meet but dont SNL her, but it is DEF on, then I guess hitting them with some of this stuff will work.

    I go a different way with sexting. I like to use CF in texting to get them to be thinking about my balls on her chin. For example

    Me: what kind of shit are you stirring up badgirl? (common 1st text of the day for me)
    Her: Just left the gym, my whole body is burning!
    Me: whoa slow down! Im a nice boy, you cant start texting dirty stuff to me!
    Her: haha I am all hot and sweaty too!
    Me: Hold your horses! I need trust and comfort before you can coax me into grabbing the back of your hair and pinning you to the wall!

    That kind of thing. Get her to START it, no matter how timidly she does it, then CF and go for the juggular.

    But thats just my style. If they think its their idea then they are less creeped out.
    I agree. S'exting is about slow escelation. Some girls are JUST NOT INTO IT! Like FlyTrap said, the best way to start dirty texting is to use misinterpretation and/or innuendos. If you don't have NATURAL timing for this stuff in real life, it can come off as seriously creepy if you don't calibrate right. The idea, however, is that you want to PULL the girl along, and slowly make things more and more naughty.

    Another thing to consider is the timing. Whenever I'm "sexting" i make sure that I'd be available to hookup with her in the next 24-72 hours, otherwise your just wasting emotional momentum. If you can't, be cautious of how much you pump up her buying temperature. If she's going out (without me) to a bar/club/drinking, I tell her about my awesome plans, and to 'txt me something dirty later'. She usually will txt SOMETHING and just escelate and take it from there.
    Mods: If possible, please change forum handle to:
    Ziggy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 08:40 PM
  2. Starting Out: "Style Lifestyle Challenge" or "Magic Bullets"
    By Dante2k in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 12:51 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 06:07 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 12:01 AM
  5. Der "Chi-Trick" aus "The Game" erklärt
    By Icelord in forum Deutsch
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 04:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules



Facebook  Twitter