Date Beautiful Women Lsys-Ultimate
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Discuss T.O Day game...you on? at the Ontario Lair within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; T.O Day game...you on? Whatsup everybody! I am looking for anyone of any level of ...
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    T.O Day game...you on?

    Whatsup everybody! I am looking for anyone of any level of experience who wants to meet up for a day, share techniques, experiences, etc. and go out and sarge some beautiful canadian women. I am young but not necessarily inexperienced. Just send me a msg if anyone is interested, the more guys that want to meet up even better. There is a cover charge! (ok im kidding haha)
    Send those messages what else do you guys have to do all day?



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    whats up charm im pretty new to this but some day game stuff sounds like fun i'll be in for that. send me your info or ill send you mine

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Boys, the game is very new too me however, i been picking up women for years. I'm young too. I'm trying new tactics wanting too meet diverse group of women. I'll be in Toronto the weekend of the 18th. I got women flying out from the states too meet up with me. I shit you not, this is how i roll. Forgive me if i do come off a bit over board arrogant. Where do you boys game? Which clubs? etc. I gamed Circa last weekend. I run government, Level, and really anywhere. Muzik is next on the hit list boys. Hit me up.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by ambivalent View Post
    Boys, the game is very new too me however, i been picking up women for years. I'm young too. I'm trying new tactics wanting too meet diverse group of women. I'll be in Toronto the weekend of the 18th. I got women flying out from the states too meet up with me. I shit you not, this is how i roll. Forgive me if i do come off a bit over board arrogant. Where do you boys game? Which clubs? etc. I gamed Circa last weekend. I run government, Level, and really anywhere. Muzik is next on the hit list boys. Hit me up.
    I like your style man. 18th sounds good I really think itd be cool to meet up. Haha nice sounds good about the women, we need to hit up a club like the docks or something. I game all over, less clubs more everyday encounters, from grocery store to my personal fav...the bookstore, to the street, to my work. Circa is alright but i have never heard or been to gov. level or muzik. Id deff be done to hit them up as long as you show me around. Being young doesnt meen shit, the young can still game as great as the older.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCharm View Post
    I like your style man. 18th sounds good I really think itd be cool to meet up. Haha nice sounds good about the women, we need to hit up a club like the docks or something. I game all over, less clubs more everyday encounters, from grocery store to my personal fav...the bookstore, to the street, to my work. Circa is alright but i have never heard or been to gov. level or muzik. Id deff be done to hit them up as long as you show me around. Being young doesnt meen shit, the young can still game as great as the older.
    I should have elaborated a little further. I met them while on a previous vacation. I closed one of three girls while my boys caught up with the others. It will be cool too see these girls again however, my boys did the others, i did the other. I'm looking for new conquests. The girls will be dancing and i'm all up for another kinda dance if you know what i mean? How old are you? I'm 23/24 soon. Fuck, I wish i knew this stuff already. I hear, it takes roughly about 12months of serious gaming to actually be smooth with it. How long you boys been running game for?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by ambivalent View Post
    I should have elaborated a little further. I met them while on a previous vacation. I closed one of three girls while my boys caught up with the others. It will be cool too see these girls again however, my boys did the others, i did the other. I'm looking for new conquests. The girls will be dancing and i'm all up for another kinda dance if you know what i mean? How old are you? I'm 23/24 soon. Fuck, I wish i knew this stuff already. I hear, it takes roughly about 12months of serious gaming to actually be smooth with it. How long you boys been running game for?
    Oh okay that sounds pretty cool. Id step it up with the other two but ALL FRIENDS talk so it also could be hard if the one you gamed before told them all about you. I am young as shit bro but I dont necessarily believe its a bad thing. I am determined to perfect my game before I even reach 19. I am doing exsactly what you should have. Imagine if you learned all this younger and by the time your 19 your out their like a pro!? I have only been running actual game for about a month, but also back in july throughout the entire time I spent in thailand! haha. Still young, still learning, still open minded. I am not down for circa or embassey, I need to hit up somewhere like the docks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCharm View Post
    Oh okay that sounds pretty cool. Id step it up with the other two but ALL FRIENDS talk so it also could be hard if the one you gamed before told them all about you. I am young as shit bro but I dont necessarily believe its a bad thing. I am determined to perfect my game before I even reach 19. I am doing exsactly what you should have. Imagine if you learned all this younger and by the time your 19 your out their like a pro!? I have only been running actual game for about a month, but also back in july throughout the entire time I spent in thailand! haha. Still young, still learning, still open minded. I am not down for circa or embassey, I need to hit up somewhere like the docks.
    I'm more of a natural Bro like a DUstin (not too say you can't learn more). As good as i am naturally, there are things i can do better and I am all for it. Like, I Been picking up girls all over the place. All i do is vacation man. Meet women from all over. These brods i just met were from spring break. Go figure they choose my city of all to come visit lol. These girls are flying out here too meet up with me. Its hilarious really. As for gaming the others, my boys already did that. The other girls walked in on me getting bobs lol. Def not happening nor would i try. I am all for a new conquests and aquisitions on the night. As for Docks, its nice but I am a huge fan of Circa Saturdays. Friday is homo night lol. Sky Bar and This is london is on the radar but, so is Money. When i was younger around your age, I use too hit up Tonic. Now that I am older, I like much larger venues. More people and more opportunities. Also, the less apt you are too run into the same girls.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 08:10 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:56 PM
  3. Day Walking: The Differences between Day and Night Game
    By Jeremy Soul in forum Jeremy Soul
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 07:37 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 09:42 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 02:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules



Facebook  Twitter