Discuss Skype advice at the Online Game and IMs within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Skype advice Thoughts on using skype to build comfort after attraction etc.. never used it, ...
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 04-22-2009, 10:20 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Dallas, Texas
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Thoughts on using skype to build comfort after attraction etc..
never used it, but i've been gaming on this one chick thru myspace and she seems interested and laughs at my jokes...
I want to use skype (webcam chat) to build comfort?
any ideas/comments? or feelings/opinions
- 04-22-2009, 10:28 PM #2
skype is identical to phone game.
(If you've never failed, you've never lived.)
- When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.
- Read this before you post: The Forum Rules
- Please Use the Search Function.
- Google is also your friend.
- How to create a new thread
- A Game plan: Love Systems Triad Model
- Magic Bullets
- Love Systems Blog
- No oneitis, no game on a silver platter and no advertising please.
- Follow us on Twitter here.
- Find FREE LSi articles on Scribd here.
- PM me if you experience any problem with your TAF account.
- 04-23-2009, 05:43 AM #3
Skype is more then just phone game, it's more of an instant date, if you use the webcam too. 93% of all communication is done non-verbally, thru tone and Body Language. So it's a little better then phone game, because you have more to work with. Run you're normal phone game, but watch her BL and tone, it's going to tell you a lot more then her words ever will. On the plus side tho, you can do routines like the eye accessing cue etc., which normally would be out the window for phone game. Get to C1/C2 then bridge for Day2Mods: If possible, please change forum handle to:
- By burea1124 in forum RelationshipsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2009, 06:13 PM
- By PickUpDaddy787 in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 10-03-2008, 08:36 PM
- By docbobby in forum The 18-21 ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2008, 04:38 PM
- By Sprinter in forum DeutschReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2006, 01:41 PM
- By [Ita] Lotus in forum ItalianoReplies: 9Last Post: 04-28-2006, 08:01 AM