Discuss now I have to many options.. at the Online Game and IMs within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; now I have to many options..
Is it something in the air, the looming Holidays ...
now I have to many options..
Is it something in the air, the looming Holidays coming up that suddenly triggers a woman need to find someone? I am now bombarded by options of fun women who want to know about me, messaging me, wanting to get together. I'm going to go get a calendar and having to look at a calendar and planning out what to do with who on what day.
Keep it strong guys, a month my game was not so good. Suddenly women are opening me, so this si proof it can happen to you too.
Well I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one noticing this!
Originally Posted by stormrage360
I've been running game online for YEARS, and it's NEVER been this easy.
I think it's a bunch of things all happening at once:
- The holidays - the last time I fell into a serious LTR was around the holidays. You're right, women HATE being single during the holidays. In fact that girl gave me the boot as soon as Summer came 'round
- Unemployment - I can't even tell you how many girls are lowering their standards because of they're broke. These days I'm having sex with girls who are hotter than the girls who wouldn't give me a 2nd date three years ago. The difference is AMAZING. Right now I'm hooking up with one girl who's unemployed, another girl who's barely able to pay her bills, and a third girl who's going to get laid off any day now. If you have your own place and a bit of security, you're going to do 10x better than a good looking dude who's got no money right now.
- Housing - I've gone on a couple dates with a girl who's stuck living with her ex-husband because they can't sell their house. We don't even get along very well, but I think she'd rather hang out at my place than get icy stairs from her ex-husband at home. LOL
From dating so much, I've developed an excellent intuition for how far I can "push things." For instance, on Friday I went on a date and the girl I was seeing asked me to go to a restaurant that she likes. I told her that I didn't want to go, because I'd gone there the day before. She asked me who I went with, and I told the truth - I'd gone to that restaurant the night before with another girl who I'm dating.
She was totally pissed, and gave me this big speech about how important monogamy is to her.
I took it all in, then told her the truth: I'm dating other girls.
I figured that would be the last time I'd see her.
My instincts told me I'd never hear from her again, but she surprised me when she called me the next day.
It's just bizarre - these girls are putting up with more shit than EVER, mostly because the economy STINKS.
This girl in particular doesn't own a car, pays $300 to rent a room, she is totally broke. I just got off the phone with her, she said she can't take a shower at her house because the plumbings screwed up, so she has to shower at the gym!
I couldn't agree more.
For the better part of the last decade, there were women making little or nothing at their day job, but making HUGE MONEY on real estate. I personally met a woman who made close to TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND dollars when she sold her house! When a girl has a check like that sitting in her bank account, she takes a look at what I do for a living, and LAUGHS!
And don't even get me started on the subject of women divorcing their husbands so they can get half the equity in their house, AND their 401Ks! That little scam lined the pockets of a LOT of divorcees.
But it 2008, that shit is O-V-E-R.
Nowadays I meet women who are divorced, and they STILL LIVE WITH HIM! Because the house wont sell!!!
Or I meet women who own two houses, because they thought they'd get rich flipping them, and now they're $200K in the hole!
All of a sudden I've become a hell of a lot more attractive. I may not play in a band, I'm not as hot as some guys, but I've got my finances DOWN COLD.
Keep in mind this isn't some rant against gold diggers. If I were a woman, I'd be looking for someone who's got a good head on his shoulders in 2008. In 2005 there were a ton of women who didn't have a care in the world, they could afford to drink their Cosmos and buy Coach purses and drive a $60K SUV.
Last edited by Folsom; 11-17-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Here's an anecdote from "a woman's persepctive."
I always see the same pattern with the girls I date. At first they want to date exclusively, but when I refuse, they figure that they'll wear me down in time, and I'll give up the other women I'm dating.
I am still friends with a woman who I dated for years, but she gave up on a LTR with me a long time ago. For two years straight she fucked every guy that caught her eye. She slept with white guys, black guys, young guys, VERY young guys, friends of friends, guys she met walking down the street, etc.
She was totally promiscuous. At the same time, she was meeting guys on Match. But she never made it past the 1st or 2nd date. I'd ask her why, and it was obvious that she wasn't turned on by the guys she met on Match.
You can understand her situation right? For two years straight she always had two or three guys that were younger and hotter than anyone she could find on Match. All the guys on Match were older and less attractive.
All of a sudden, she gave up all the guys she was fucking about three months ago. She also began to pursue ME, for the first time in years.
Maybe I'm cynical, but I think the economy got to her. She was having a great time for a couple of years there, fucking all these hot young guys. But she got spooked when she saw people getting fired left & right at her job. Suddenly that whole "Sex & The City" routine lost it's luster.
That's one thing I hate about a lot of the books in the community - they all say that looks aren't important. OF COURSE LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT! But it depends on the target. My friend is a great example of this. A year ago she couldn't care less if she fucked some hot dude from a bar and he never called back - there was an endless supply of hot dudes at the next bar. A year later she's sweating bullets about paying the rent, and finding a dude with a couple of nickels to rub together has become her top priority.
"Looks are a form of currency"
That is a great observation. Over on my "Folsom Method" thread the same question comes up over and over again. Guys are always asking if their opener sucks, because they're not having as much success as I am.
And you totally nailed it - looks are just another form of currency.
My looks aren't so hot, so I can't meet a girl on Match on Friday and fuck her on Saturday. The best way for me to get a ten is to spend weeks or even months to establish that I have OTHER things of value:
- I have my own place, make good money, and have no baggage. If guys think this stuff is unimportant, they're DELUDED. I *love* it when I bring a woman over to my house and she gets weak in the knees imagining what it would be like to live with me. Does anyone really think Hugh Hefner would be banging teenagers if it wasn't for the Playboy Mansion?
- I love traveling, dining out, socializing, going to concerts, clubs, etc. I can't even count the number of times girls have complained to me that the last guy they dated wanted to sit at home and play XBOX every single night of the week.
Bottom line is that looks are hugely important, but you can offset them if you understand what women like.
I can tell you already understand this - I just hope that some of the other guys who are wondering why they don't get hot girls online will come to realize IT'S THEIR PROFILE. It's NOT their opener that's failing.