Is there a way the guys who run plenty of fish can figure this out?

@vbbanners:0@
12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    Is there a way the guys who run plenty of fish can figure this out?

    I built a plenty of fish recon profile last night using a big chested woman I would go for. After about 25 emails and a bit of chatting to guys my profile got deleted. I'm thinking maybe it got deleted because I was using Davidj425@yahoo as my email so I made a female yahoo, found another big chested woman and made another plenty of fish and I can't log into that one now either. Is there a way the people who run plenty of fish can figure out what I'm trying to do? Maybe they really look into what a heavy chested woman says but ignore more normal looking women?


    @vbbanners:2@

  2. #2

    As far as PoF is concerned, the things I've noticed that get you deleted (which I have been a fair few times!)

    - Running multiple accounts at the same time from the same IP address (two are usually fine, so long as they are in the same country).
    - Saying things that could be interpreted as 'rude' to many people (because if you email enough, a small minority will complain and that seems to trigger something).
    - Using exactly the same profile pics or text as another account. e.g. if you make two identical accounts in two different areas, they disappear pretty fast.

    Also the TOS say you aren't allowed to post explicit pics - this may have triggered things in your case.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender:
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by davidj425 View Post
    I built a plenty of fish recon profile last night using a big chested woman I would go for. After about 25 emails and a bit of chatting to guys my profile got deleted. I'm thinking maybe it got deleted because I was using Davidj425@yahoo as my email so I made a female yahoo, found another big chested woman and made another plenty of fish and I can't log into that one now either. Is there a way the people who run plenty of fish can figure out what I'm trying to do? Maybe they really look into what a heavy chested woman says but ignore more normal looking women?
    whats a recon profile? flirting with dudes online seems like a step backwards to me...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    The Back of Beyond
    Posts
    5,861

    A while back (a few weeks) TrueStory posted a thread about results from a fake profile he posted. Just check out that thread, and save yourself some time -- results tend to be similar.

    Fake profiles are dimed out quickly on many sites, and there are many ways, as mungojerry notes, for bs profiles to be spotted by software, even before another user would find them.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

    "I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

    Please use the search function.

    A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

  5. #5

    I belonged to a group that used shills for high SP.

    I will write a book lol. The side benefit was: the most amazing AFC stuff came off the keyboards of guys who should be kings. Amazing analysis from a man's perspective, when you read an hb11's mail.

    Even hbs open some chick they're jealous of - hil-fuckin'-arious stuff.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mungojerry View Post
    As far as PoF is concerned, the things I've noticed that get you deleted (which I have been a fair few times!)

    - Running multiple accounts at the same time from the same IP address (two are usually fine, so long as they are in the same country).
    - Saying things that could be interpreted as 'rude' to many people (because if you email enough, a small minority will complain and that seems to trigger something).
    - Using exactly the same profile pics or text as another account. e.g. if you make two identical accounts in two different areas, they disappear pretty fast.

    Also the TOS say you aren't allowed to post explicit pics - this may have triggered things in your case.
    Thanks Mungojerry, I'll come back to this when I'm ready to try again. Have you made profiles on other dating sites? I made a myspace with the same pix but it is way more work to get a little attention. with Plenty of Fish it was just about instant.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by fall0ut View Post
    whats a recon profile? flirting with dudes online seems like a step backwards to me...
    Good question. A recon profile is a profile a man makes of the type of woman he's looking for so that he can learn what other guys say to her and learn what not to say to a woman like that. Dave M suggest making them so I did. I learned a lot in just one day.

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDick View Post
    A while back (a few weeks) TrueStory posted a thread about results from a fake profile he posted. Just check out that thread, and save yourself some time -- results tend to be similar.

    Fake profiles are dimed out quickly on many sites, and there are many ways, as mungojerry notes, for bs profiles to be spotted by software, even before another user would find them.
    Thanks Deadeye, I'll search for it.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Firepower View Post
    I belonged to a group that used shills for high SP.

    I will write a book lol. The side benefit was: the most amazing AFC stuff came off the keyboards of guys who should be kings. Amazing analysis from a man's perspective, when you read an hb11's mail.

    Even hbs open some chick they're jealous of - hil-fuckin'-arious stuff.
    Thanks Firepower, I don't understand your first sentence though.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    The Back of Beyond
    Posts
    5,861

    Quote Originally Posted by davidj425 View Post
    Thanks Deadeye, I'll search for it.
    I can't find it, and now I'm wondering if it is what I thought it is ... I'll send TrueStory a PM to see what's what.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

    "I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

    Please use the search function.

    A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions


@vbbanners:9@

Facebook  Twitter