Dhv Picture Examples
Discuss Dhv Picture Examples at the Online Game and IMs within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Dhv Picture Examples Lets post some of your Magic Bullets Chapter 7 -Attraction-. Also check ...
Results 1 to 10 of 13
- 05-08-2008, 01:28 PM #1
Lets post some of your DHV'ing pics on here. This one I just got fromthis weekend is friggin hysterical....
Dhv Picture Examples
It doesn have to be you with the hottest chick, or posing with your arm around two girls. Although that can DHV its more about random pics of you caught doing something crazy, or having fun etc...
Ill start ;p
Oneself - Baggin' your girl and her friends since 1992
- 05-08-2008, 02:03 PM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Ha! Was going to start a thread about this myself. I'm not going to post pics of me for the same reason I'm not posting my profile... however there is SO much you can do with photos.
Especially on Myspace you can create complete GOLD with your pics. You can say everything you need to say without uttering one word.
With photos you can...
- Show you are different from everyone else...peacock... especially in your main pic. Make it stand out and be outrageous e.g. be in fancy dress.
- Demonstrate pre-section e.g. be with girls.
- Show you are fun e.g. do something fun... e.g. fighting a hot girl with giant plastic fish.
- Show you are funny.
- Show you have a serious, suave side e.g. be pictured in a suit.
- Show you are in shape... without your top off. e.g. be performing some physical feat.
- Show you are dangerous e.g. have a cigar in your mouth and light it with a blowtorch.
- Show you get on with animals/kids/your mom. [Protecter of loved ones]
- Show you do active things e.g. tree climbing/rockclimbing.
- Show you get on with the guys.
- Show your DHV's e.g. if you work somewhere amazing show that. if you travel show that etc. If you ride on elephants show that.
-Show that you can immerse yourself in an experience completely e.g. be dressed up in really good fancy dress.
- Create intrigue e.g. be pictured with a wheelbarrow full of money. Or be pictured next to an airplane - Girls will want to know the story... what was the money for... where did you go? etc etc.
- Show you are the leader of men e.g. be pictured in front of a class, giving a speech/lecture.
- Create a story that a girl can paint herself into - See Cajuns POF profile... there is an amazing pic of him doing some acting with a girl. It's just perfect!
With pics you can show everything you need to show!
A few other pointers -
- Make sure you are tanned, in shape, have your haircut and be well-dressed. It shows big time!
- Use HotorNot to check whether you look good in your photos
- Make sure that the background doesn't DLV you. Don't be pictured in an untidy house.
- Make sure the context doesn't DLV you e.g. make sure you are in the photo with someone else... or someone else is taking the photo.
- Be pictured at night... sets the mood.
If you've got photoshop...
Turn the red and yellow up slightly in the pics... it gives them a warm glow and makes the skin tones look better.
I'd really love to hear other people's ideas/see examples on this because I think photos the single biggest influence on whether your profile works or not.
- 05-08-2008, 02:25 PM #3
"- Make sure that the background doesn't DLV you. Don't be pictured in an untidy house."
This one is a mistake i see people make a lot. Especially girls.Oneself - Baggin' your girl and her friends since 1992
- 05-09-2008, 01:39 PM #4
nice one. way to be a rockstarOneself - Baggin' your girl and her friends since 1992
- 05-09-2008, 06:02 PM #5
hahaha love this thread, priceless picture one self!
i'll pick a few of mine just for kicks hahaha
I Stripped on this party bus for quite a few women not long ago, most fun i've had in a loooong time free drinks all night and everyone had wandering hands hahahaha.
her exact quote
"do i get to end up in your camera now too?" (i've got pix of nothing but me with random girls in my camera)
Last edited by DeadEyeDick; 05-10-2008 at 02:59 AM. Reason: remove photoCaution: The above post may contain ridiculous amounts of sarcasm. The following quote, however, contains none.
God was showing off when he made me
- 05-10-2008, 02:58 AM #6
Nice idea for a thread.
Warning About Posting Photos
Here's the warning:
RE-READ the Forum FAQ.
It is very clear about what's okay to post and what isn't.
You are to error on the side of protecting the privacy of other people. When you snapped their photo, I'm sure they didn't expect that it would be posted in a pick-up Forum.
Take the time to blur images or otherwise "redact" photos or warnings will be issued.
- 05-10-2008, 09:19 AM #7
My bad. I always wondered why noone posted a pic of a HB they were talking about. I think it is important to see the targets were discussing, but its clearly against the rules ?Oneself - Baggin' your girl and her friends since 1992
- 05-10-2008, 09:31 AM #8
Here is what it says in the Forum FAQ:
Respect the anonymity of others. Do not post real names and/or photographs without permission. Do not repost emails or private/personal messages without permission. Do not post any identifying details about someone else (including, but not limited to, personal webpages, email addresses, etc.).
This is a public Forum easily searched and viewed by non-members -- if someone would be surprised or embarrassed to see their photo here, that's a problem.
- 05-15-2008, 09:25 PM #9
So I can't even post my dhv pictures
Some of them are funny too.The major value of reaching a goal is not to
acquire it, but it's the person you become while
you're working to acquire it. If you reach a goal
but don't like who you've become there's no point.
- 05-15-2008, 11:25 PM #10
Of course, I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, exactly, but those are the rules.
The easiest solution is to just post a link to your myspace or facebook page, if that's where the photos are, but you will be giving up your own identity here when you do that, and this Forum is searchable.
Last edited by DeadEyeDick; 05-16-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog