Discuss HELP, what on earth is going wrong? POF profile, sample messages. at the Online Game and IMs within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; HELP, what on earth is going wrong? POF profile, sample messages.
Hello, having read this ...
HELP, what on earth is going wrong? POF profile, sample messages.
Hello, having read this forum for months I gave POF a go.
Here's my profile... http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=39472271
I've messaged 130 girls, 17 replied (in some from or another), met 2. Are these numbers good?
What am I doing wrong? I am totally stuck, What should I try next? A different website? on okcupid I've had less success. I have wasted hours on POF. I just don't know what to do next, because I am clearly doing something wrong (or am very very ugly) but I just don't know what . Any tips, comments, critiques, help, would be greatly appreciated.
here's a snap shot of some opener messages...
(1) Oh no, I really shouldn't be messaging you! Not only am 5 quarters American, I hike everywhere whilst totally sometimes muchly used bad grammars without my shirt. But, I'm gonna take a risk and say Hello, I like your smile!
(2) [Insert attention grabbing message]
You're awesome, I love your likes, your Uke and your smile x
(3) (reference to beard comments on her profile)
You other sisters can't deny
That when a man walks in with an itty bitty tash
And a goatee in your face
You get sprung
(4) I'm quite good at talking to cars; I managed to convince my old fiesta it was a good idea to start up, after she conked out at a busy intersection. We don't keep in touch now unfortunately. What's your KA's name? She sounds nice. I love your lil dog, and your smile Hope you're having an awesome day. X
(5) I've seen a few penguins in my time but you make the best fluffy penguin! Can you dance like you see them do on that documentary "Happy Feet"? x
(6) Cereal is an awesome meal anytime of the day! Whatís your favourite cereal of all time.. I'll guess, frosted wheatís or special K red berries? I hate fizzy drinks, itís the fizzyness that does it for me, its like a bubble attack on your mouth! Has your dog ever tried cereal? X
(7) Be careful, you heard what happened to the curious cat? Although I think you'll be alright based on your alligator wrestling technique. X
By Pin Stripes in forum Online Game and IMs
Last Post: 02-29-2012, 07:48 AM
By DocFeelgood in forum Online Game and IMs
Last Post: 04-14-2011, 06:28 AM
By Alden in forum Online Game and IMs
Last Post: 02-05-2011, 02:19 AM
By kwik12 in forum General Discussion
Last Post: 01-12-2010, 01:44 AM
By rockaustin in forum Online Game and IMs
Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:32 PM