Not sure if I like women/want a woman - long post/ informative/interesting

Discuss Not sure if I like women/want a woman - long post/ informative/interesting at the Off-Topic within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Not sure if I like women/want a woman - long post/ informative/interesting Past chick experience ...

12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    oneeyebrow is offline Certified Live Training Graduate Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Not sure if I like women/want a woman - long post/ informative/interesting

    Past chick experience
    Ok so a few weeks ago had a chick really into me - was great I loved the experience and then failed a few tests by becoming needy etc and so pushed her away.

    last night - new experience
    Was out last night and had the possibility to kiss a chick I was out with and I didnt take the opportunity and am not feeling bad or anything about it because why should I feel that way. kissing aint that great really - is it?
    This was a new experience for me - going to a club with a chick - new experience = excellent

    connecting
    Maybe I do need to connect with more people/women - maybe I am not meeting the right kind of people. My kind of people - smart - improving always - ambitious - level headed

    Today
    Today im just thinking to myself - do i really want a chick? why would I? What can a chick offer me?

    Feelings towards women
    I feel no emotion to women - no woman can hit any of my buttons(I don't have any buttons for them to push, no matter how hard they try), Sure there are women who look good and what about it?

    Past chick
    The chick I was with few weeks ago - I feel no emotion towards her - If she wants me back she will have to do something big because why would I hook up with her? sure it was great with her before and that is all history now.

    Feelings
    im not sure what these feelings mean? it could be the next level up for me - they certainly are feelings of not needy which I have always had inside me and for some other reason felt like I had to please women/people.

    people pleasing
    I will not please people just for the sake of it. I will just please myself how I choose to.

    chat with chicks
    I will chat with chicks if i'm out and if they are bitchy I will bitch them back and greatly lower their status because they are nothing but people who I do not know and therefore cannot lower my value because they are nobody's in my eyes (I do not know them = nobody, they do not know me and are not taking an opportunity to chat like real people so I do not want to know them anyways)

    my life
    I will focus on myself and creating the life I desire. If I suspect a woman is into me I will say it to them and if they are lucky will give them the chance to get to know me - if I don't like them for whatever reason - bye bye I don't need someone like you in my life because you would pull me back

    My life is more important than anyone else's. If someone is at a disadvantage it is upto them to fix things for themselves - its the same for everyone. If someone needs a hand with something I will not just help them - my time is valuable and will help if they really want to improve themselves - not like some bum begging in the street who doesn't want to take action to improve their lives.

    you dont know me
    If i'm out and someone turns their back on me who I know - bye - you are nothing because I can see your back - you obviously do not know me and I obviously do not know you - why should I stay here, you have no manners/decency which I value in people - you will see me only conversing with the best people out there which you obviously aint.

    persona
    Yes my Mr nice guy persona has vanished - I will still keep a part of it and yet if a person/people do not appreciate this then they will not see that part again - the ball is in now in their court, if they do not know what to do with the ball than they need to figure it out or never come near me ever again because they are not welcome in my life.

    wisdom
    One thing I know is that no one in this world knows it all - we are all fools in some way or antoher and we must make the best with our circumstances and what we know and keep improving ourselves - this is my improvement for my current circumstances -

    end - opinions
    I do like to hear people's opinions because different people can see different things in different situations.

    What I do with those opinions is upto me.

    We cannot please everybody and should never try (there are far too many people out there)



  2. #2
    nightflight7 is offline TAF Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    Past chick experience
    Ok so a few weeks ago had a chick really into me - was great I loved the experience and then failed a few tests by becoming needy etc and so pushed her away.
    Okay...

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    last night - new experience
    Was out last night and had the possibility to kiss a chick I was out with and I didnt take the opportunity and am not feeling bad or anything about it because why should I feel that way. kissing aint that great really - is it?
    This was a new experience for me - going to a club with a chick - new experience = excellent
    Sounds like you're making up an excuse to compensate for your mistake. "I didn't feel bad because I suddenly felt no desire for women." How convenient.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    Today
    Today im just thinking to myself - do i really want a chick? why would I? What can a chick offer me?
    I think you know the answer to that yourself. Why else would you have joined this forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    Feelings towards women
    I feel no emotion to women - no woman can hit any of my buttons(I don't have any buttons for them to push, no matter how hard they try), Sure there are women who look good and what about it?
    I find this hard to believe. I have not met a guy who could simply flip some switch and turn off all emotion they feel toward women.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    Past chick
    The chick I was with few weeks ago - I feel no emotion towards her - If she wants me back she will have to do something big because why would I hook up with her? sure it was great with her before and that is all history now.
    Riiight. Of course if you felt NO emotion toward her at all, you wouldn't still be bitching about it weeks later.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    Feelings
    im not sure what these feelings mean? it could be the next level up for me - they certainly are feelings of not needy which I have always had inside me and for some other reason felt like I had to please women/people.
    Get some help.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    people pleasing
    I will not please people just for the sake of it. I will just please myself how I choose to.
    Ok. So what?

    Enlighten me here. Where does it say anywhere in TMM that you must "please people just for the sake of it"?

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    chat with chicks
    I will chat with chicks if i'm out and if they are bitchy I will bitch them back and greatly lower their status because they are nothing but people who I do not know and therefore cannot lower my value because they are nobody's in my eyes (I do not know them = nobody, they do not know me and are not taking an opportunity to chat like real people so I do not want to know them anyways)
    Why on earth would you do that? Have you learned nothing from all the time you've spent on this forum?

    I find it really sad that you call people "nobodys" just because you don't know them.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    my life
    I will focus on myself and creating the life I desire. If I suspect a woman is into me I will say it to them and if they are lucky will give them the chance to get to know me - if I don't like them for whatever reason - bye bye I don't need someone like you in my life because you would pull me back

    My life is more important than anyone else's. If someone is at a disadvantage it is upto them to fix things for themselves - its the same for everyone. If someone needs a hand with something I will not just help them - my time is valuable and will help if they really want to improve themselves - not like some bum begging in the street who doesn't want to take action to improve their lives.
    No one's stopping you from achieving the things you want in life except your own cynism.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    you dont know me
    If i'm out and someone turns their back on me who I know - bye - you are nothing because I can see your back - you obviously do not know me and I obviously do not know you - why should I stay here, you have no manners/decency which I value in people - you will see me only conversing with the best people out there which you obviously aint.
    That negative mentality communicates massively low self esteem and frankly I find it rather disturbing. I would not want to acquainted with someone with such a gloomy outlook. Trust me, no one else would want to either. I'm getting depressed just reading this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    persona
    Yes my Mr nice guy persona has vanished - I will still keep a part of it and yet if a person/people do not appreciate this then they will not see that part again - the ball is in now in their court, if they do not know what to do with the ball than they need to figure it out or never come near me ever again because they are not welcome in my life.
    Get some help. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    wisdom
    One thing I know is that no one in this world knows it all - we are all fools in some way or antoher and we must make the best with our circumstances and what we know and keep improving ourselves - this is my improvement for my current circumstances -
    How is that related to, well, anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    end - opinions
    I do like to hear people's opinions because different people can see different things in different situations.

    What I do with those opinions is upto me.

    We cannot please everybody and should never try (there are far too many people out there)
    Once again I ask you: Who's telling you to please everyone?

    Why are you here? If you're not interested in meeting women then stop sulking, get off the forums and start pursuing your other interests in life.

    WO

  3. #3
    oneeyebrow is offline Certified Live Training Graduate Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sounds like you're making up an excuse to compensate for your mistake. "I didn't feel bad because I suddenly felt no desire for women." How convenient.
    There is no point in feeling bad about anything because that = insecurity

    I think you know the answer to that yourself. Why else would you have joined this forum?
    Times change - I joined this forum a while back - Women have been interested in me and in the past I have done nothing so maybe deep down I did not want them at the time-

    I find this hard to believe. I have not met a guy who could simply flip some switch and turn off all emotion they feel toward women.
    It happens all the time with many people in different situations - It even happened to this chick I was with towards me -
    Believe it happens my friend, its just happened with me(living proof)
    Sure I will see a chick who has nice features - what about it?

    Riiight. Of course if you felt NO emotion toward her at all, you wouldn't still be bitching about it weeks later.
    I said I feel no emotion towards her (meaning right now) and yes I did feel and have felt emotions for her and that is in the past now.

    You are mearly looking at my past feelings - I have done no bitching about her today - Have you ever wet the bed? Been made fun of, gotten embarrased or something along those lines? Do you still feel the same way about it today? Do you still cry about something which made you cry before?

    probably not - same thing as what I am saying here

    Get some help.
    For what - explain

    Ok. So what?

    Enlighten me here. Where does it say anywhere in TMM that you must "please people just for the sake of it"?
    This is just a habit I have had programmed into me and it has finally been eradicated from me through education and experience and i just needed to say it

    Why on earth would you do that? Have you learned nothing from all the time you've spent on this forum?

    I find it really sad that you call people "nobodys" just because you don't know them.
    ok then they must be somebody - how come? if they are its not somebody I know - ok i stand corrected they are just somebody in the vicinity - whats your point? and why is it sad?

    No one's stopping you from achieving the things you want in life except your own cynism.
    yes no one is stopping me.

    That negative mentality communicates massively low self esteem and frankly I find it rather disturbing. I would not want to acquainted with someone with such a gloomy outlook. Trust me, no one else would want to either. I'm getting depressed just reading this post.
    You do not explain why?
    you are getting depressed reading this post - that is your own doing and I think you need to fix up your inner game as right now it seems you are letting things outside of yourself influence you

    Get some help. Seriously. I'm not kidding.
    why do you say that? who are you to say what I should do? what level of experience are you at and what do you do? are you successful?

    we can only help ourselves

    How is that related to, well, anything?
    its related to wisdom. seriously

    Once again I ask you: Who's telling you to please everyone?

    Why are you here? If you're not interested in meeting women then stop sulking, get off the forums and start pursuing your other interests in life.
    My social programming/conditioning is

    this is about women so i am talking about women and my new attitudes towards them which have changed from needy to not needy. Who says im sulking.

    seems more like you are. Not sure what you will reply back but if it isn't positive and constructive then I will not be replying again.

    who are you?

    what have you learned so far? im guessing only MM which is a great guide and also you should check out David Deangelo's Advanced series as it is great for Inner Game - hope I have been of help in your quest for improvement

  4. #4
    nightflight7 is offline TAF Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    There is no point in feeling bad about anything because that = insecurity
    So if you kill someone and you feel bad, that means you're being insecure?

    Okay, that wasn't the best example, but you get my drift. There are no absolute truths.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    Times change - I joined this forum a while back - Women have been interested in me and in the past I have done nothing so maybe deep down I did not want them at the time-
    Yeah you see, I find that just baffling. I do not know any man who isn't interested in women to some degree. (other than a few gay friends I know)

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    I said I feel no emotion towards her (meaning right now) and yes I did feel and have felt emotions for her and that is in the past now.
    You're a human being, not a machine. You can't just not feel ANYTHING. Even if you're disinterested in a woman you're still feeling SOMETHING.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    You are mearly looking at my past feelings - I have done no bitching about her today - Have you ever wet the bed? Been made fun of, gotten embarrased or something along those lines? Do you still feel the same way about it today? Do you still cry about something which made you cry before?
    You're proving my point right there.

    "...The chick I was with few weeks ago - I feel no emotion towards her - If she wants me back she will have to do something big because why would I hook up with her?"

    ^ That sounds like AFC talk to me. An alpha wouldn't feel the need to overcompensate like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    For what - explain
    1) You have some sort of personal grudge against women, and people in general
    2) You refer to people you haven't met as "nobody"s
    3) You feel the need to write a long post about your experiences with women, yet you claim to feel no emotion towards them


    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    This is just a habit I have had programmed into me and it has finally been eradicated from me through education and experience and i just needed to say it
    OK, I can't respect that.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    ok then they must be somebody - how come? if they are its not somebody I know - ok i stand corrected they are just somebody in the vicinity - whats your point? and why is it sad?
    Why is it sad? Your attitude is like that of a 5-year-old who thinks the universe revolves around him.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    you are getting depressed reading this post - that is your own doing and I think you need to fix up your inner game as right now it seems you are letting things outside of yourself influence you
    Look who's talking.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    why do you say that? who are you to say what I should do? what level of experience are you at and what do you do? are you successful?

    we can only help ourselves
    I'm not trying to order you around or anything. Stop being so paranoid. I'm just trying to help you with some inner game issues.

    That's exactly the point I was trying to make.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    its related to wisdom. seriously
    And what does "wisdom" have to do with whether or not you like women?

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    this is about women so i am talking about women and my new attitudes towards them which have changed from needy to not needy. Who says im sulking.
    Sorry but that entire post sounded a lot like sulking to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyebrow View Post
    what have you learned so far? im guessing only MM which is a great guide and also you should check out David Deangelo's Advanced series as it is great for Inner Game - hope I have been of help in your quest for improvement
    Thanks for the recommendation. I hope I've been of help too.

    It's not a personal attack on you or anything man, I'm really just pointing out some areas of your inner game you might want to work on. I am by no means a PUA, I'm just trying to help out where I can. So there's no hard feelings involved here.

    Good luck.

  5. #5
    oneeyebrow is offline Certified Live Training Graduate Lounge Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    seriously I don't know what is going on in my world.

    my world is fucked.

    im not happy - i thought i was going on the right track earlier but somehow my state has dropped dramatically (if it was a good state or not earlier on I honestly don't know)

    I am not a strong person - I am an afc and a loser ( no women no money not happy) and i do not know how to change things

    even if a woman is interested in me i dont do anything to take things to the next level and i dont know why. I doubt myself and wonder what people think about me.

    Why have things turned out this way

    I want success and happiness - women, health and wealth

    or do I? wouldn't I have taken the action If i really wanted it?

    I guess what I really want is a woman to be all over me like that chick was(number 1 want)
    number 2 - wealth
    3 - great body

  6. #6
    nightflight7 is offline TAF Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    go see a counsellor/therapist.

    trust me buddy, you won't regret it

    we all have insecurity issues at some point, you're not alone

    now it's up to you to make the decision to improve your life

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    402
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    hahaha you sound like me
    except i embrace my mercilessness and ruthlessness towards women
    and rejoice in the fact that rejection doesnt hurt me any more
    life is good

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    27
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  9. #9
    TrueStory's Avatar
    TrueStory is offline TAF Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender:
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,983
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Man, are you depressed?

    Sounds like you're.

    All these "affirmation" you've written on your post are textbook.

    They don' sound like you, it sounds like you just recited some of the PUA attitude you've read on Bristollair

    No offense man, but I feel you have some mild case of depression

    Read this thread:
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...ad.php?t=33668

    tell yourself (honestly) if anything rings the bell...

    I don't feel much passion in your post.

    You feel like you lost all desire for women.

    what you're doing good is trying to put positive affirmation in your head, such as:
    "my time is valuable"
    "What can a girl do for me?"

    ...but you actually have to have desire for happiness.

    You truly have to love people.
    The ghost of pua's past.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    32
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ya. I'm going to a psychaiatrist. Or will be soon. I find the mind and the world very unstable. It's difficult to walk on the tilt-a-whirl sometimes. I've felt like a king, a beggar, generous, a loser, suicidal and much in between. It's wild. States both good and bad can seem so real when you're in them but so unreal when you're at the opposite end. I would just like to share this with those reading this post 'cause I think it's very honest and representitive of those times when you go into extreme clouded-mind states. It can be hard. Frankly I have no answers.

    Oh. And to relate this to women, which is one of the key focuses of this forum, I'd say I've felt many feelings for women. Not all of them positive. :-) I'm smiling 'cause this song comes to mind which my dad sang to me as a baby (or so he said).

    People are strange when you're a stranger
    Faces look ugly when you're alone
    Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
    Streets are uneven when you're down

    Now who (save mystery maybe :-) ) has had as many women want him as Mr. Morrison has? Maybe he wrote this song when he was a lonely poet but he still continued to sing it. Life changes. Maybe we shouldn't get too fixated.

    Sonador
    Last edited by Sonador; 03-03-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: To add last 3 paragraphs. thx.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules

Recommended


Daytime Dating



Magic Bullets



Beyond Words



Love Systems Routines Manual



The Ultimate Guide to Text and Phone Game



Interview Series



Love Systems Relationship Management



Love Systems Program Schedule





Facebook  Twitter