Reframe the person above you. - Page 297

@vbbanners:0@
FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3140
  1. Time_for_adventure you should change your name to TimeToPost1000StraightTimes


    @vbbanners:2@

  2. #2962
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender:
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    740

    Haha. "Don't you see that I'm more important than your conversation". Thats hillarious.

    ST: "Hey we're having a conversation here".

    I want to add to that: "Hey can't you see you're interrupting Blackbelt fun time. If you're going to come over to our table a least introduce yourself".
    [B]:: VANCOUVER CREW ::[/B]
    - Identity flips every attraction switch at once.

  3. #2963

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikegirlsalot View Post
    Time_for_adventure you should change your name to TimeToPost1000StraightTimes
    RF: "Thanks man, I will *definitely* consider changing my name to that. Mind you, I think it was more like 2000. You are quite an observant young man - your mother must be very proud of you. "

    ST: "Are you a virgin 'Ilikegirlsalot'?"

    - M

  4. #2964

    I guess I'll respond to get the game going again

    RF: No, I'm a Pisces. I was born in March.

    ST: Will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend? (You're not sure if you want to and need time to think about it)

  5. RF: "I may need to think about this. I'll have my people call your people."

    ST: *ask for her number* "...but I just met you."

  6. #2966

    RF: And this is crazy! So give me your number, I'll call you maybe!

    ST: How was your weekend? (you didn't really do anything, but you want to sound like you had an amazing time)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MysteryGirl44 View Post
    RF: And this is crazy! So give me your number, I'll call you maybe!

    ST: How was your weekend? (you didn't really do anything, but you want to sound like you had an amazing time)
    RF. I can't complain *wink*

    Or

    RF. Just some average meeting with my sex group.

    ST. * She takes your phone and starts browsing.*


    Suffering is something useless nobody will thank you for

  8. #2968

    RF: Hands off the merchandise, woman. That'll be $40

    ST: What's up?

  9. #2969

    RF: Don't you worry about it
    ST: I am not looking for a romance with you even though you're a really great guy to talk with and you're also cute

  10. Quote Originally Posted by StyleTiger View Post
    RF: Don't you worry about it
    ST: I am not looking for a romance with you even though you're a really great guy to talk with and you're also cute
    RF - Romance? Wow hunny, take it slow !
    ST - We are over

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions


@vbbanners:9@

Facebook  Twitter