Discuss Bigger arenas at the Off-Topic within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Bigger arenas I'm happy in a relationship with a great girl and I don't want ...
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-29-2011, 12:55 PM #1
I'm happy in a relationship with a great girl and I don't want to give this up. But I miss all this, I miss the game.
Now I don't want to be with any other women, I don't want to cheat. What I want is a way to use all the self improvement, all the hard earned confidence, all the literal sweat and blood and tears I've shed learning pickup to translate to the next stage.
So now I have want I want, I have the great relationship I'm now in and the memories of wild days and nights from the gaming years.
And yet I somehow feel flat.
I miss the game, I don't want it to be over.
So what happens next? How do you play the game in the broader context of your LIFE in general? How can you use the game to continue making your life better when you're already with a great girl?
I don't want the game to be over, I want to know I've stepped into a bigger arena.
- 01-26-2012, 06:27 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Tell her if she liked then she should have put a ring on it.
- 01-29-2012, 08:05 AM #3
Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you're not gaming. It takes more game to keep the girl than it does to get her in the first place. Like it or not, you are still running game daily.Originally Posted by jarryd09
And For Some Hilarity:
CMPitts Goes Camping; Hilarity Does Not Ensue
- By Hand Man in forum Online Game and IMsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2011, 06:43 PM
- By apg96 in forum Culture and LifestyleReplies: 27Last Post: 10-22-2006, 11:19 AM
- By AlphaHan in forum General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2006, 05:07 AM
- By prodigy in forum General DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2006, 12:15 PM
- By Cockatrice in forum Off-TopicReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2006, 12:36 AM