The art of remaining secretive
Discuss The art of remaining secretive at the Off-Topic within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; I try, but it's hard sometimes....
Results 11 to 15 of 15
- 03-06-2011, 05:45 AM #11
I try, but it's hard sometimes.
- 03-06-2011, 07:48 AM #12
- 03-06-2011, 09:08 AM #13
- 03-07-2011, 04:48 PM #14
Author Michael Connor has a book called "How to hide anything" for ten bucks via Amazon
But like others have said, I'm open about it. I don't offer to tell them about my lifestyle, but I don't lie either when confronted.
Then again, I don't get confronted very often since my room has two huge bookshelves overflowing with all kinds of literature. Whenever I have a female guest, she's usually preoccupied because I'm leading the entire time. If it gets to where a woman has to stare at my bookshelf to entertain herself, then I'm probably passed out because Jack Daniels hit me in the head. (I'll share that field report if it ever happens, lol)
- 03-07-2011, 04:56 PM #15
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Thanks again guys. I think I will do like most of you have told me. I will keep my books in my library.
- By CTa in forum The 18-21 ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:52 PM
- By CardRunner in forum General DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2010, 02:30 PM
- By jesusq in forum General DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2010, 09:43 PM
- By lburnham in forum RelationshipsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
- By Sarge in Charge in forum SexReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog