Psychology of a Players/Pornstars?
Discuss Psychology of a Players/Pornstars? at the Off-Topic within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; I just wanted to say thx, for all the opinions/feedback, especially Fader 's experience. I'm ...
Results 11 to 13 of 13
- 06-26-2010, 04:06 AM #11
I just wanted to say thx, for all the opinions/feedback, especially Fader's experience. I'm still going to look up this subject though... I'm trying to find unbiased documentaries on porn stars (I think I have seen all the documentaries made on pua's) that show the good and the bad, if anyone has any suggestions on some good documentaries feel free to share.
- 07-05-2010, 02:24 PM #12
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can I ask a question Fader?
I know you find strippers/dancers to be attractive, but like, doesn't that turn you off to them that they have serious psychological trauma and wounds?
I had a really fucked up mother but a fantastic dad and that prevented me from having some massive issues, and I don't judge anyone for something bad that happened to them, but sometimes I feel like even if she were super hot and cool I'd always be a bit wary of such a girl. If not only because I would be nervous her damage might lead to very self destructive behavior in the future which would be heartbreaking if I really cared about her.
Just wondering what your thoughts are on this?
Last edited by Amorphous; 07-05-2010 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more ishI spent alot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
- 07-05-2010, 02:30 PM #13View Full Profile: Click Here 195 reviews later: http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).
Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."
Follow me on twitter or Strippers will be punished: @ls_fader #thefadershow
My Bootcamp Schedule: 03/13: Houston (2 Seats Available), 03/27: Strippers & Hired Guns, Las Vegas (3 Seats Available), 04/03: NYC (4 Seats Available), 04/10: Washington (4 Seats Available), 04/17: Scottsdale (2 Seats Available), 04/24: Chicago (4 Seats Available), 05/01: Cleveland (4 Seats Available), 05:29 Charlotte (3 Seats Available), 06/05: Philadelphia (4 Seats Available), 06/26: Atlanta (4 Seats Available)
Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)
play2win: There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.
Try Walking In My Shoes
You'll Stumble In My Footsteps
- By wrapper in forum Off-TopicReplies: 11Last Post: 06-20-2010, 03:26 PM
- By Johnny Soporno in forum Strippers & Hired GunsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:21 PM
- By Johnny Soporno in forum General DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2008, 06:41 PM
- By Prefamous in forum Strippers & Hired GunsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-23-2007, 01:24 PM
- By Johnny Soporno in forum Off-TopicReplies: 18Last Post: 10-19-2006, 10:28 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog