Date Beautiful Women Lsys-Ultimate
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Discuss Just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 months at the Newbie Discussion Forum within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 months So it looks like I'm back ...
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender:
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 months

    So it looks like I'm back in the game. It hurts because I am still in love with her and have been talking to her for about 8 months or so. It was also a long distance relationship (3 hours) and that was the main reason she cited for ending it. She also mentioned that she didnt feel like we were making any steps towards a serious relationship. Anyone have any tips or expertise with long distance relationships? I sort of want to get back together with her but not for some time.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,273
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ive been there and done that, although we met up a few times.

    Get over her man. Move on with your life and let her move on with your life.

    If you've never met up, fuck it completely.

  3. #3
    miaddict's Avatar
    miaddict is offline Chief Administrator of the Forums
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    miaddict
    Posts
    4,646
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimbleGromble View Post
    I am still in love with her and have been talking to her for about 8 months or so. It was also a long distance relationship (3 hours) and that was the main reason she cited for ending it.
    An exclusive Long Distance Relationship involves promising to each other ONLY to have sex with each other, BUT not having any actual sex.

    The absence of sex is a VERY GOOD reason to end a relationship.

    If you've only been talking and NOT fucking, it's not a sexual relationship.


    Quote Originally Posted by GrimbleGromble View Post
    Anyone have any tips or expertise with long distance relationships? I sort of want to get back together with her but not for some time.
    Oh dear... another one...


    This is becoming like one-itis.

    miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender:
    Location
    Devon, UK (5:1 ratio of single men to single women)
    Age
    36
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I'm writing a book on this.
    To get over her quickly, cut her out of your life entirely.
    If you don't do this, you will NOT get over her for a long time, if ever.
    May sound, harsh, but it is true. I have done a lot of research on this.

    And I AM very sorry to hear this, I know how you feel (kind of like that cartoon 3 ton weight has just landed on you right?) and it is horrible, but try and stay strong and know that you WILL get through it with time.
    Good luck.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    26
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    lol to the topic creator, you aren't ready to be in a relationship. you are still in the depressing mode.

    you have to wait at least 1-2 months minimum to get over your depression of her. If you sarge girls now, you will just use them for a rebound, thus your game wont be good.

    My tip is, take a vacation. Work out at the gym, hang out with friends, cut every contact from her. Within 2-3 months time, you will get over her. Thus, you will sarge again.

    but for now, just focus on yourself. Good good grades in school, work out at the gym, learn something new, hang out with friends, etc etc. Don't sarge women because sarging women while being depressed is never a good thing.

    sure you might get the girl, but you will probably think about your EX alot and compare the new girl you found to ure ex.
    I stopped giving a Shit back in 2007. =)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender:
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Well I did come to the realization that it is not going to work no matter how much I want it to. I think alot of it has to do with us both trying to figure out what we are going to be doing this fall/spring and the rest of our lives. Well best case scenario I can hook up with her one more time over the summer. I just need one more piece of ass from her.

    And yes its a little bit like oneitis, but I'm not that upset about it as I was the other day. Shit happens.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,273
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSauce View Post
    lol to the topic creator, you aren't ready to be in a relationship. you are still in the depressing mode.

    you have to wait at least 1-2 months minimum to get over your depression of her. If you sarge girls now, you will just use them for a rebound, thus your game wont be good.

    My tip is, take a vacation. Work out at the gym, hang out with friends, cut every contact from her. Within 2-3 months time, you will get over her. Thus, you will sarge again.

    but for now, just focus on yourself. Good good grades in school, work out at the gym, learn something new, hang out with friends, etc etc. Don't sarge women because sarging women while being depressed is never a good thing.

    sure you might get the girl, but you will probably think about your EX alot and compare the new girl you found to ure ex.
    LOL.

    So. Fucking. True.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender:
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    thanks for the tips. So yeah I posted some pics of us when we were together and she untagged them on facebook. Fuck that ho.

    And Im not looking for a relationship right now. Just a one night stand or two soon.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules



Facebook  Twitter