Results 11 to 12 of 12
06-05-2012, 01:02 PM #11
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
06-05-2012, 11:05 PM #12
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Reading "The Game" will be a good eyeopener if you are total new in the PuA-world. Magic bullets will be the next step yes. But it all come down to one thing and one thing only - talk with people. Go out as much as possible and you will fast see your shyness disappear, your confidence will grow and you will become a more attracted person. To speed it up, give yourself some challenges and DO them - fx: going out 10 days in a row and open +3 girls each day. Or go out and do crash and burns, where you just go directly for the rejection by opening really strong: "Hi there, you look cute, give me your number" "Hey you and me should really go out for a drink. I'm XYZ by the way". - this may also get you numbers since it's a very strong and confident way to open. You will knock them dead in few seconds.
Here is my tips for all-around transformation:
- first, forget the pass and all your excuses about not taking any action. Don't give a damn about what other may think of you. We only live once and life is pretty short.
- Read the Magic Bullets and start going out +3 times a week. Get yourself a wingman or a mastergroup(group of wings), and if that isn't possible then go out alone.
- Start innergame stuff such as hypnotica, tony robbins, barry long, eckhart tolle - theses guys books and programs will give you some motivation and confidence to take some action and reach your goals.
- start in a gym or do a home-workout with dips, chinups, pushups, crunches etc. I don't care what Pick-Up books tells you. Chicks diggs the six-pack.
- grap any chance you get to be social: say yes to party invites, join some books clubs, run for school president or whatever. Just use whatever you have in your environment to meet people.
- start grooming yourself and get a makeover: fresh haircut, clean smooth skin, waxed eyebrows, remove bodyhair, fresh breath, clean and white teeth, clean nails, cool and fashionable clothes. Look on blogs/fashion sites for inspiration. Open a girl with good style and ask her if she will go out and find some cool clothes with you.
- Start evolving some good habbits such as a balanced sleep with +8 hours, healthy nutrition, exercise, not procastinate anything, work hard with your homework and become a good student in class. All this will affect on your energy and your happiness/confidence.
- Go out and get used to be rejected, it will boost your social confidence big time when you stop all the thoughts in your mind about what others may think of you.
- read some books about sex so you become more than an average lay for the girls so they keep coming back:
- Daniel rose: "Sex god method".
- Ian kerner: "she comes first".
- David Shade: "masterful lover foundations".
- Begin a sport or start 1-2 hobbies you enjoy. Doesn't matter what it is, just you enjoy doing it. This will help you to relax, maybe meet new people through it, it's fun for you and it will bring your mind off game and school which sometimes will be healthy for you. hobbies like: art, music, martial art, dancing, video games, meditation, skateboarding, surfing, cooking, golf, diving, piano, climbing, poker.
Hope this will help you
By The MAJOR in forum ItalianoReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2007, 03:28 PM
By rapport1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:51 AM
By Esoteric in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2006, 03:32 PM
By clueless in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2006, 09:36 AM