Discuss intro 2 at the Newbie Discussion Forum within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; intro 2 Hello everyone, I've posted on here before, but here's a little update on ...
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-08-2010, 02:07 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I've posted on here before, but here's a little update on my backstory: I'm a 26 year old Indian male, but am totally Americanized. I've recently made some changes, but I still need a lot of improvement. On paper, I'm doing alright. I'm in medical school, I drive a luxury car, and I have a nice penthouse apartment (not to sound materialistic). I have also been asked to model many times, so I consider myself good looking, I work out at least 3 times a week, and I like to think that I'm funny.
However, I am deathy shy, especially around beautiful women. It inhibits me from meeting many people. When I'm around girls I like, I clam up and barely talk. I find a lot of girls like me, but never the ones I like. Very few white girls like me, which sucks because those are the ones I'm most attracted to. Through friends, I find that many of them say they're crushing me, or that I'm cute, or that they like me. But when I actually ask them out, even just to coffee, I always get shot down.
So, basically, I'm looking for some advice. I know I need to get my confidence up and start being more of an outgoing person. I'm also in a city where I don't know that many people, so any ways in which a busy guy an meet people would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.
- By stormy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2008, 08:59 PM
- By sevenhelmets in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2006, 08:48 AM
- By der faust in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2006, 09:31 PM
- By Hint in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:24 AM
- By ceslar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2006, 06:23 AM