Date Beautiful Women 4.2.1
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Discuss my ex put a hex on me? at the Newbie Discussion Forum within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; my ex put a hex on me? A couple of days ago I approached this ...
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    25
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    my ex put a hex on me?

    A couple of days ago I approached this cute blond and was quite happy for myself doing that. Until I found out her name, googled a picture and showed it to my friend. Turned out that girl was my friend's classmate back then. And here it came - he also told me that this girl has a sure boyfriend.

    You think that happens? That has been happening to me with last FIVE girls in a row since September. What is this? Am I living in a society where all girls are taken? That would be impossible. Another thing that is starting to piss me off is that every single time I meet someone it turns out that at least one of my friends also knows her. Like I lived in a village. Well it's a town of 100 000 people. However, I'm not giving up anything, just doing some math and trying to find out how to be more successful with girls that DON'T have a boyfriend already.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender:
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    yeah its called lowering your standards.. attractive women almost always never alone for long... you want to meet more single women? go for ugly ones..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Eastern States.
    Age
    24
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Or... Oh my gosh. Play the orbiter while using her as a pivot. Screw it, so she knew your ex, be her friend and increase your social value that way.

    That, in my opinion, is the best revenge after break-ups. When your ex's friend (in best cases, best friend) defends you if she starts a rantin about ye.

    Girls, in my experience, hate to see a good guy go to waste. :P So at the very least, she'll know someone single and cute once you've convinced her your not a douche.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender:
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    5 Since September?! man you should be able to get 5 phone numbers a week.

    Ok, when you get good, you will be able to do that... But you need to approach every day... several times a day.

    Open up your mind to the world of abundance. You need to get out there and talk to lots of girls... run your game on them... that is the only way to get good. Approach at least 2 a day for a month... you will have approached 60 women... keep this up, and you will find there are tons of single women out there just waiting a man of high value, such as yourself, to come along and talk to her.
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    a small town in New Jersey. vist NYC regularlly
    Age
    26
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnoll View Post
    A couple of days ago I approached this cute blond and was quite happy for myself doing that. Until I found out her name, googled a picture and showed it to my friend. Turned out that girl was my friend's classmate back then. And here it came - he also told me that this girl has a sure boyfriend.

    You think that happens? That has been happening to me with last FIVE girls in a row since September. What is this? Am I living in a society where all girls are taken? That would be impossible. Another thing that is starting to piss me off is that every single time I meet someone it turns out that at least one of my friends also knows her. Like I lived in a village. Well it's a town of 100 000 people. However, I'm not giving up anything, just doing some math and trying to find out how to be more successful with girls that DON'T have a boyfriend already.

    living in a small town i completely understand the situation.

    however,

    i dont think you understand the potential in Game, especially when HB already have rich boyfriends.

    just because a HB has a BF doesnt mean you can't pick her up.

    NOW

    in a small town, this isnt very common, but it does happen every so often.

    in small towns, the girl is usually very exclusive and loyal to the Bf. you should look at it like this. The girl has Known her Bf for a long time, probably since they were in Kindergarten, she shared with him all sorts of secrets and things about her that no one in town knows. if she breaks up with him, he doesn't get a lot of action in a small town, unless he is a natural. he will call her and try to get back with her and Beta the shit out of himself, and ruining everything.

    girls already know this. it may have happened to her before. she has a rep in a small town she needs to maintain and the small town is her only life she may only know.

    HOWEVER.

    Game is played to hit ALL her attraction buttons. and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE. you ever seen a super model in a Small Town? can you imagine how people would react if one moved in your town?

    the same question you should ask when preforming this stuff on woman in a small town. girls will leave there BF to fuck you for using Game on them, especially Magic Bullets. But it fucks with the whole town and that's why I had to get into a LTR. with great power comes great responsibility

    But thats only when you perfected the Art of Pick Up.

    while you are still practicing:

    if a GF says she has a BF never take it personally. It means you weren't doing something right and need a bit more practice. i recommend you sarge in the closest big city to you. Rejection tends to stick to you in a small town.

    best of luck!
    If i knew this in highschool, id probably be the father of half my township.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Age
    25
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk_Diggler View Post
    living in a small town i completely understand the situation.

    however,

    i dont think you understand the potential in Game, especially when HB already have rich boyfriends.

    just because a HB has a BF doesnt mean you can't pick her up.

    NOW

    in a small town, this isnt very common, but it does happen every so often.

    in small towns, the girl is usually very exclusive and loyal to the Bf. you should look at it like this. The girl has Known her Bf for a long time, probably since they were in Kindergarten, she shared with him all sorts of secrets and things about her that no one in town knows. if she breaks up with him, he doesn't get a lot of action in a small town, unless he is a natural. he will call her and try to get back with her and Beta the shit out of himself, and ruining everything.

    girls already know this. it may have happened to her before. she has a rep in a small town she needs to maintain and the small town is her only life she may only know.

    HOWEVER.

    Game is played to hit ALL her attraction buttons. and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE. you ever seen a super model in a Small Town? can you imagine how people would react if one moved in your town?

    the same question you should ask when preforming this stuff on woman in a small town. girls will leave there BF to fuck you for using Game on them, especially Magic Bullets. But it fucks with the whole town and that's why I had to get into a LTR. with great power comes great responsibility

    But thats only when you perfected the Art of Pick Up.

    while you are still practicing:

    if a GF says she has a BF never take it personally. It means you weren't doing something right and need a bit more practice. i recommend you sarge in the closest big city to you. Rejection tends to stick to you in a small town.

    best of luck!
    Thanks for your answer. You got the point almost perfectly. However, there is no issue with rejection :P, these girls didn't have to tell me they have bf (except for one). I sort of found out the answers myself and yes I know that girls here are very loyal to their pussy boyfriends SO basically I see no point trying to attract a girl that already has a bf. It has nothing to do with me doing something not right. So basically are you saying that I should not fuck with a small town for the sake of my reputation here? That instead I should stick to long term relationships? Things really aren't very easy when everyone kind of knows everyone..

    To Graffitti I'd like to say that your reply was simply lame. The number of chicks per month is absolutely not the current topic here so why the cloud you even bothered to write that answer? I choose my own tempo that suits my life style, I have plenty of other things to do than sarge constantly in this tiny little town - it disturbs me that when you don't understand my situation you still assume that it's a "standard one" so the same old answer would give you another post. That's wrong, don't do that.


    Btw, story continues:
    Today I approached another cute blond, we definitely had something and even more - AGAIN common friends What's the chances? She even doesn't live in the same city but in a city near to mine and still we have 3 friends in common. The good thing is that I got the point how to smoothly approach new chicks in lectures and there's plenty of them left Things aren't that bad.

    Anyway, thanks Dirk_Diggler and others. I found your advice useful.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    Castle
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Graffitti View Post
    5 Since September?! man you should be able to get 5 phone numbers a week.
    This is totally irrelevant, your trying to boost your ego and not relate to the topic at all.

    Gnoll attractive women are gonna be taken, most of them are not single. Your making a big deal about boyfriends when in essence you should ignore it and keep gaming. You should never ignowledge boyfriends. They are nothing, as long as you have higher value, i almost guarentee everytime the girl will choose you over her boyfriend
    "Women are never disarmed by compliments. Men always are. That is the difference between the sexes."
    Oscar Wilde

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPitts View Post
    It's simple. You don't make her 'gina tingle anymore.


    http://www.theattractionforums.com/best-forum/141942-2011-up-date-community-guide.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    a small town in New Jersey. vist NYC regularlly
    Age
    26
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnoll View Post
    Thanks for your answer. You got the point almost perfectly. However, there is no issue with rejection :P, these girls didn't have to tell me they have bf (except for one). I sort of found out the answers myself and yes I know that girls here are very loyal to their pussy boyfriends SO basically I see no point trying to attract a girl that already has a bf. It has nothing to do with me doing something not right. So basically are you saying that I should not fuck with a small town for the sake of my reputation here? That instead I should stick to long term relationships? Things really aren't very easy when everyone kind of knows everyone..

    To Graffitti I'd like to say that your reply was simply lame. The number of chicks per month is absolutely not the current topic here so why the cloud you even bothered to write that answer? I choose my own tempo that suits my life style, I have plenty of other things to do than sarge constantly in this tiny little town - it disturbs me that when you don't understand my situation you still assume that it's a "standard one" so the same old answer would give you another post. That's wrong, don't do that.


    Btw, story continues:
    Today I approached another cute blond, we definitely had something and even more - AGAIN common friends What's the chances? She even doesn't live in the same city but in a city near to mine and still we have 3 friends in common. The good thing is that I got the point how to smoothly approach new chicks in lectures and there's plenty of them left Things aren't that bad.

    Anyway, thanks Dirk_Diggler and others. I found your advice useful.
    if your asking for honesty, then Yes.

    its not the girls you need to worry about, its the guys. NO GIRL IS WORTH GETTING INTO A FIGHT

    unless your UFC material. then by all mean game on.

    if your like me. be street smart while using common sense.

    of course you can pick up the hottest girl in town who has a nice rack and skimpy shirt while she is standing with 20 guys. But your going to see those 20 guys again; 10 of which are probably going to AMOG the shit out of you, and 5 are probably her best friends (in her mind) who are going to get really really jealous your getting a good responds from her while she is ignoring them and paying all her attention to you.

    SOUNDS LIKE A NUCLEAR BOMB WAITING TO GO OFF!!

    humans are such interesting animals.
    If i knew this in highschool, id probably be the father of half my township.

Similar Threads

  1. being put off?
    By Anonymous24 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 08:14 AM
  2. where can I put this in?
    By OpinionatedDrone in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 03:19 AM
  3. Oh! What was that? Was that a put-down?
    By mariusmagic in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:03 PM
  4. didn't know where to put this
    By Fean in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 04:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • Forum Rules



Facebook  Twitter