How to act
Discuss How to act at the Newbie Discussion Forum within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; How to act How do you act if a woman dances all sexy beside you, ...
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 09-23-2009, 04:24 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How do you act if a woman dances all sexy beside you, I was in a club last Saturday night and this hottie started dancing all sexy beside me I looked at her with disinterest and said your very pritty it's just so bad your not my type, it didn't fade her she brushed it of and went over dancing around someone else, I was thinking maybe I should have went direct on her, but what if she was just teasing she would have brushed of the direct approach as well, has anyone any ideas.
How to act
- 09-23-2009, 06:38 AM #2
that could have been anything. What you said could be interpreted as you meant it, try to keep up the interaction instead of possibly endangering it.
btw sticking to your very type isn't very wise as you're taking away your options. for example my type is brown eyes + dark hair but I don't care about that when interacting because if I did, I would have missed a lot of good chances for target practice you see.
- 09-23-2009, 07:46 PM #3
- By attractosaurus in forum The 18-21 ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2009, 05:32 PM
- By shooter1 in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2009, 01:31 PM
- By Carmino in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:56 AM
- By Really Old Pudding in forum The 18-21 ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2007, 10:54 PM
- By Wolfie23 in forum RelationshipsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2007, 08:26 AM