Discuss wiingman needed at the MI - Michigan Lair within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; wiingman needed I have game but am hesitant with approaches. I am a newbie to ...
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 11-06-2011, 04:43 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have game but am hesitant with approaches. I am a newbie to this and I have no experience In club game. I have some bar game but usually I am not looking about in bars but am open to go with either one. If you are around the Detroit downriver area and are willing to help this newbie out then send me a PM.
- 01-20-2012, 03:47 AM #2
I'm kind of in the same ballpark. Although, when out with someone who is hesitant to approach, I tend to become more lively and take the lead.
Even though I've hung out with many of my friends, only ONE of them was a "wing man" situation where we helped each other get girls. So I'm no expert, but it's still fun.
Either way, if you tell me what you need, I'll try & help you out.
- 01-22-2012, 09:42 PM #3
Yo I'm new to the game too and I have some trouble with approaches but my real sticking point is closing. I'm from Detroit Metro (Oakland County) and I'm bout to turn 21 on Feb. 6th if you wanted to go out some time. Not sure if you're looking for a wingman in lower 20's but hmu at email@example.com
- By 1927city in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 05-10-2009, 02:07 AM
- By ThunderCat30 in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:15 PM
- By Up_Rise in forum CA - San Francisco Lair and NorCalReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 01:05 PM
- By Snake32 in forum Phone/Text GameReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2007, 12:14 AM
- By Cue in forum Online Game and IMsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog